7 axes vs. EGO! (the first big war of W45 ???)

DeletedUser3397

Yes. I got myself into a situation, and got owned. After it was over, I even congratulated Verrine, Mingha, and the other guy (can't remember) for their coordination. I accepted my fault, as rare as it comes. I stayed around to help continue Ego! and motivate the guys.

DeletedUser

Yes. I got myself into a situation, and got owned. After it was over, I even congratulated Verrine, Mingha, and the other guy (can't remember) for their coordination. I accepted my fault, as rare as it comes. I stayed around to help continue Ego! and motivate the guys.
lol, after that you stayed like 4 days before joining PA, as I said you are a lie so much.you got owned simple but you run into another account where I didn't I stayed and was more active than you ever was.

DeletedUser3397

And that's what separates me and you. I'm willing to accept my faults, move on, and progress. You aren't able to, you're arrogant and ignorant at the same time which is a deadly combination. As I said, have fun and good luck. I will no longer continue this.

DeletedUser

And that's what separates me and you. I'm willing to accept my faults, move on, and progress. You aren't able to, you're arrogant and ignorant at the same time which is a deadly combination. As I said, have fun and good luck. I will no longer continue this.

Took the words right out of my mouth:icon_wink:

DeletedUser83620

Althought LR..

To be fair irish, once I got rimmed I lost interest I stayed because I said I would. And I keep my promises.

maybe a leader who actualy was intrested would have been better for the tribe as a whole. Rather than a leader staying because they made a "promise". :icon_rolleyes:

Woodlandapple

lol, after that you stayed like 4 days before joining PA, as I said you are a lie so much.you got owned simple but you run into another account where I didn't I stayed and was more active than you ever was.

Cory's contribution on my account has made far more of a positive impact to the tribe than your little 78-pointer.

DeletedUser

Althought LR..

maybe a leader who actualy was intrested would have been better for the tribe as a whole. Rather than a leader staying because they made a "promise". :icon_rolleyes:

Yes... To promise something on here don't matter much because you'll never be able to live up to it LR.

You need to just focus on another world... You're old news LR.

DeletedUser11188

You numpties, you guys haven't figured out that we are a family tribe...The real question is, which one is the academy :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Tonight is Ladies Night, is all...WEEEEEEEE! *goes back to the girl R4ki party* :)

Da Viking

Althought LR..

as Whats His Name said lol just kiddin bro :p but anyway dude just give up. You get ate up here, stop trying to make a name for yourself here, your just not welcome. Just learn to accept the fact that Ego! is better without you.

Da Viking

make it something odd like "Let the turtles Roll" or "The kick-his-ass-Seabass association"