(734|413) K47 menzobearanzan

DeletedUser

hello all, i'm a new palyer in this world, to this game actually, and im looking for a well founded tribe that can look over me till my village gets on its feet. i'm not afraid of paying a few of 20-30 percent of my days resorces to any tribe that will take me under its wing untill such time that i can start my own tribe, and possibly form a strong alliance with any such tribe.
i am currently with the gunners tribe, a noble tribe but i'm not sure it will be able to help me in the way that i am wishing to be helped. may god be with you all,
Daethlore

p.s.
i'm also interested in talking away from the game, perhaps join forces in other online rpg games. my e-mail is v.crosscountry@hotmail.com :swordsman:

DeletedUser25639

I wouldn't spend my rescources on my tribe if I were you. You need them to grow. If a tribe wants it's members to pay for protection, it's a crap tribe. Especially since you wont be able to pay that much:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

k1515

You can join k1515 message me or nikhil430 we dont want any resources and we will take any continent but are prominent in k11 k18 k7 k71

DeletedUser

actually we do have a few allies and members in k47 so y dont you join. ive sent invite.