8/17/11 4:30st Map

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[spoil]
w56.png
[/spoil]

Discuss changes or whatever you want, I just thought you guys might enjoy this flashback to when the world had much more life in it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What tribe are you in TWE? Just curious as to why you are trying to stir things up between W2V and -MM-

DeletedUser

This is the only map I have of W56 saved. How is that trying to stir things up? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

This is a separate conversation. I couldnt get hold of you in game as I dont know your name.

Until I know your motivation and sources, I will take anything you post with the contrition it deserves

DeletedUser84716

Wow Glyn now I am curious, what did he post in another thread?

DeletedUser

The Wrong Enemy:

<<< Alright, I am hearing rumors again about W2V declaring on -MM- btw.
Think they might declare on both [T] and -MM- out of arrogance from what I hear.

The Wrong Enemy:

<<< Apparently the reason behind wanting to attack -MM- on W2V's behalf is to get to Tutti. They've wanted to kill Tutti since Tutti supported MoM against them.

If we wanted to attack Tutti, why would we need to attack -MM- to bring this about? Strikes as shit-stirring

DeletedUser

If we wanted to attack Tutti, why would we need to attack -MM- to bring this about? Strikes as shit-stirring

i think technically speaking its assumed you'd either need to go through OHYEAH of MM to have a border with tutti

I remember when W2V was called out about not attacking CODE, the reasoning behind no dec was the lack of a shared border.

i think it was CODE anyway, mighta been that temp tribe that sprung up after the OLD collapse
I just remember somebody trying to rag W2V out on it. stupid person
:lol:

DeletedUser

i think technically speaking its assumed you'd either need to go through OHYEAH of MM to have a border with tutti

I remember when W2V was called out about not attacking CODE, the reasoning behind no dec was the lack of a shared border.

i think it was CODE anyway, mighta been that temp tribe that sprung up after the OLD collapse
I just remember somebody trying to rag W2V out on it. stupid person
:lol:

Tutti were supporting MoM from villages in K55, so completely wrong there

DeletedUser

So your saying you do want to attack tutti you just dont know how to do it or who to go through to get there

DeletedUser84667

W2V will declare on -MM- and Tarot because once those two tribes are out of the way the only other threat they face is MoM, who is in a very weakened state and may be for some time, Tutti who is far andf just barely bigger than MoM, and OHYEAH which is well just OHYEAH.

W2V also knows that if they declare on one tribe, they better still be ready for the other front because unless the people in the tribe that is not declared on are idiots, they would hit W2Vs exposed flank or they would risk facing a W2V who is to strong for them to handle alone.

DeletedUser

W2V also knows that if they declare on one tribe, they better still be ready for the other front because unless the people in the tribe that is not declared on are idiots, they would hit W2Vs exposed flank or they would risk facing a W2V who is to strong for them to handle alone.

Seems legit.

DeletedUser

So your saying you do want to attack tutti you just dont know how to do it or who to go through to get there

Nope, not what I am saying at all. "If" we wanted to attack Tutti next, why would we attack -MM- to achieve that, when our allies are in a much better position to help out in the south?

DeletedUser

Nope, not what I am saying at all. "If" we wanted to attack Tutti next, why would we attack -MM- to achieve that, when our allies are in a much better position to help out in the south?

Oh so you get your allies to attack tutti on your behalf.

Thanks for clearing that up

DeletedUser

Oh so you get your allies to attack tutti on your behalf.

Thanks for clearing that up

Sorry, is this 2Hot on this account? I dont know what replies of mine you are reading, but your interpretation of them sucks, mmmmk?

DeletedUser84667

Tutti were supporting MoM from villages in K55, so completely wrong there

This statement didn't address a single thing he said :icon_eek:.

Quote for me where he said Tutti wasn't supporting villages in K55.

DeletedUser

hughfj said our reason for attacking -MM- was to get at Tutti. I pointed out that Tutti have a large presence in K55 so why would we have to attack -MM- to get at Tutti vills in a K we are dominant in :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Sorry, is this 2Hot on this account? I dont know what replies of mine you are reading, but your interpretation of them sucks, mmmmk?

why would we attack -MM- to achieve that, when our allies are in a much better position to help out in the south?

thats the quote i was replying to, i think when you read it it quite clearly implies what my response was

DeletedUser

The Wrong Enemy:

<<< Alright, I am hearing rumors again about W2V declaring on -MM- btw.
Think they might declare on both [T] and -MM- out of arrogance from what I hear.

The Wrong Enemy:

<<< Apparently the reason behind wanting to attack -MM- on W2V's behalf is to get to Tutti. They've wanted to kill Tutti since Tutti supported MoM against them.

First off, I apologize for the connotations associated in your mind with the statements I made.

Nobling into K86 and attacking Duke211 is not the best way to give off the impression that you don't wanna attack Tutti. It is known in TW that sharing a border with a tribe and warring them is the most common way of taking them out. Getting to that border requires eating certain people. It is simply geography.

I never tried to stir shit. I stated facts. I heard rumors stating what was stated. The arrogance part was part of the rumor. -MM- and W2V fighting does not help my personal goals in this world, so I would not try to push toward such a thing. If I say that I think it is going to happen is not because I am trying to make it happen, it is because I think it is going to happen. Likewise, if I hear a rumor saying that it is going to happen, I will tell people I know that I think deserve to know that I heard a rumor about that.