8/17/11 4:30st Map

• Thread starter The Wrong Enemy
  • Start date

DeletedUser95593

At least my hypothetical situations aren't obscene. Get your brain to churn out a logical argument and I'll play this game with you Credo, I'm sure you can manage that.

My hypotheticals were full proof Ben. Unlike yours.

DeletedUser95593

Get your brain to churn out a logical argument and I'll play this game with you Ben, I'm sure you can manage that.

DeletedUser

No your both wrong When W2V want to "get at" tutti hes already said they would get another tribe to do the work for them

I'll take more notice of your opinion when your tribe actually goes through with a war to it's conclusion

DeletedUser50771

I'll take more notice of your opinion when your tribe actually goes through with a war to it's conclusion

:icon_idea: And I'll take more notice of your opinion when our tribe will back-stab our allies...

And that is not going to happen:p

DeletedUser

Fun part of this map is that MoM size and location is pretty much the same now and then :)

DeletedUser

They basically traded what they had in K45 for what they now have in K54 and gained Gregoun in K53. Slight differences, but point taken.

DeletedUser100042

ahhh the good old days of wet :D back when we were kicking everyones ass :D

DeletedUser

I am fascinated by the map as I was not in this world when it looked like this...MoM looked so small :) and there is no -MM- Even W2V looks small

-MM- is on that map, Mood is the tribe name, it's the same tribe just with a new tag.

Or -MM- all barbed and we ate barbs instead of -MM-.

This is what is really happening, how did you know our plans?

DeletedUser

those Haul Blue dots in k32 are all me, that was when +B+ did a tribal op on me and i ended up around 70 caps up.

Shame [RIM] waited so long spartan, there was some easy picking there

DeletedUser67005

I am fascinated by the map as I was not in this world when it looked like this...MoM looked so small :) and there is no -MM- Even W2V looks small

-MM- was that puny little section in the southeast known as MooD. :)

spartan clan

those Haul Blue dots in k32 are all me, that was when +B+ did a tribal op on me and i ended up around 70 caps up.

Shame [RIM] waited so long spartan, there was some easy picking there

well we did manage to take out the tribal dog account a few other caps but then something happened i disremember what though lol

DeletedUser

hughfj said our reason for attacking -MM- was to get at Tutti. I pointed out that Tutti have a large presence in K55 so why would we have to attack -MM- to get at Tutti vills in a K we are dominant in :icon_confused:

i said that was my interpretation of TWE's post
Please dont make assumptions on my opinion

also said you would need to go through MM to get at Tutti.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, if Tutti keeps nobling barbs, maybe they'll be worth something by the time we reach them. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Well, if Tutti keeps nobling barbs, maybe they'll be worth something by the time we reach them. :icon_wink:

funnily enough, somebody said the same thing to me yesterday.
Seems alot of people think that way, they just seem to hang around down there

DeletedUser

also said you would need to go through MM to get at Tutti.

lets see how the future looks before rushing into speculation, There is a better chance your wrong than actually being right with that one. ;)