8 Years

• Thread starter DeletedUser107233
  • Start date

DeletedUser107233

Yesterday marked the start of my 9th year of playing tribalwars.

I dont post much in the forums but wanted to give recognition to tribes and players that i have been with and against for so long.

World 2 was my starting world where i joined the CM(Cricket Manager) tribe where to be apart of the tribe you had to have played the old cricket manager game.

Over the years i have met some brilliant players and some not so, my original id # was 41442 now there would have been close to 10 million accounts made.

I have been able to play with our boss morthy and jirki88 when our tribe merged into the tw family.

Gibbomd, Lippa, Dark Chaos, Franquay taught me alot early in my career, then over the years i have learnt alot from players like the searchofgod, nauzhror, crimsoni, mogaine, sp.ag and quite a few others.

There are so many i can thank but i also have to give credit to a long term coplayer theusedstory that has saved my bacon so many times over the years.

So Kudos to everyone who i have played with and against for so long and i hope everyone new and old continue to enjoy this game.

Regards
Dino Killers

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You sure that your ID is 41442, and not your age? Haha, I've known a lot of people in TW, most have quit, but you just won't go away.

Good to still have you around man. It's crazy we've spent so much time on this game, I guess I understand why my girlfriend always tells me I love TW more than her. :p

DeletedUser107233

will do my best zombie, haha i had to put you in there alipw

feels like you have been here longer then that

DeletedUser107233

haha Bell, i havent seen you for ages, i hope all is well with you mate

DeletedUser59417

Is it 8 or 9 years?

dinosaur killers

No avatar Pic
No Sig

Player's other worlds: EN68
EN64
Player's past worlds: EN65
EN64
EN63
EN59
EN43
EN42
EN41
EN38
EN37
EN34
EN33
EN32

I am calling you out. What was your account name on W2?

I want proof of a world past EN32.........................

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Is it 8 or 9 years?

dinosaur killers

No avatar Pic
No Sig

Player's other worlds: EN68
EN64
Player's past worlds: EN65
EN64
EN63
EN59
EN43
EN42
EN41
EN38
EN37
EN34
EN33
EN32

I am calling you out. What was your account name on W2?

I want proof of a world past EN32.........................
I can verify he's been around since W2. You're barking up the wrong tree...

DeletedUser59417

He really does not post in externals then.

I trust you Crimi.

DeletedUser107233

something i have chosen not to do brad, i do read them just rarely post.

DeletedUser59417

Well congrats bro,

the only games i've played for 9-10 years was.........

Halo and world of warcraft

DeletedUser

nice job buddy :) excluding breaks im on like 6 years, 8 is admirable :)

like the above people said, go for 10

Arlington Wrestln

If the international version of the game started in 2006 and your first world was W2 then how has it been 9 yrs?

Last edited:

junkmonger

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow...a W2 player that I don't recall. Are we the only 2 on W70? I haven't played for the last couple of years, but I started W2 about 3 months after it started. It was sad to see what happened to TW in the end though. LWS was just not made of the same cloth.

DeletedUser112872

8 Years! Congrats, mate! I'm semi-back after a couple-four years off. I started on World 23 in 2008 (Used to be Oldguy56), and played with a couple of excellent players from World 2 in....can't remember which world, but was in the 40's.

The game seems much the same, but the strategies appear different than what my memories are composed of. The troop builds, the growth strategies...either my memories are off, or the mechanics differ....or we were wrong....or maybe not! ;-)

Anyway, probably won't have the time to do this as it's supposed to be played....but nostalgia revisited is great.