800,000 point account to give way/co-play

DeletedUser

Hi,

I am looking for someone that would like to take on 99% of the full running of my account (long term). Also i would like to be allowed to log in once a day to check how things are going and have some dialogue with the account runner. This should help the account runner as i know the majority of the history of this world and all about the individuals tribes etc.

I am personable and friendly and would like someone similar to deal with on a regular basis.

I expect the person to have some decent TW experience and to be reasonably skilled.

My account is currently under attack so being capable at defence is vital. It should be a fun account for someone to come into.

Kind Regards

Redfernj

DeletedUser83562

i can do that if u give all of your vilages to me....

DeletedUser

i might be interested, what continent is the account mainly based?
i know a lot about this world and have good friends in it and they keep me informed and up to date on it, i am co-playing there at the moment but i might be interested in taking on an account all to myself, i wouldn't mind you checking up on it either its only natural for you to be curious :),
i can snipe, i can stack villas, i am extremely active and will always have someone watching the account in my absence,
i can co-ordinate very well with tribe-mates and friends and i can send noble trains at around 200ms,
i also wouldn't mind you coming back in a few months or whenever it wouldn't bother me,
if you are interested pm me and we can discuss it.

DeletedUser

there are no villages up for grabs people, i am sure most of you realise this already :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Sorry but Artemis and I have first dibs. Artemis you can have the 550k. I will take the other 250k. Every sinlge one of mine will be named after your awesomeness. ;-)

DeletedUser

If you're not seriously looking to take over playing the account then don't post.
simple :)

DeletedUser

I believe a co-player has already been found for this account.
This thread can be locked, as it is no longer needed. :)