8AA8 vs Nomads war *Blood and Steel*

DeletedUser

I didn't find a war thread so I made one/.

Current stats for the last 48 hours

Side 1:
Tribes: 8AA8
Side 2:
Tribes: Nomads

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 478
Side 2: 98
Difference: 380

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 202
Side 2: 7
Difference: 195

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,507,260
Side 2: 972,130
Difference: 3,535,130

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,853,130
Side 2: 67,893
Difference: 1,785,237

chart

I could go back further on the stats but they don't get much better for Nomads.

Sunoflove

Last edited by a moderator:

.-x-.

Lol, that's pretty funny actualy.

We took 7 villas? Lol, I've got an active memeber! Yes!

omg.jpg

Last edited:

.-x-.

How the hell did drykill get a picture of me? :)

thought I saw the curtains twitching.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

How the hell did drykill get a picture of me? :)

thought I saw the curtains twitching.

since we have so many players in 8AA8 we put everyone in groups of 4 and send them round to all nomads players houses and take pictures.. you should see CUCLOP..

Mr.+ET.jpg

.-x-.

LMFAO, sorry cuclop, but that is funny.

Drykill....

Mr%20T-costume-baby-a%20team-kid-1294795656t.jpg

-edit-

Sorry sean but I'm knicking that pic for my wall at work, that will do nicely before the FDA arrive next week, I might title it "yanks, they've got all the good S*&t" ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LMFAO, sorry cuclop, but that is funny.

Drykill....

Mr%20T-costume-baby-a%20team-kid-1294795656t.jpg

-edit-

Sorry sean but I'm knicking that pic for my wall at work, that will do nicely before the FDA arrive next week, I might title it "yanks, they've got all the good S*&t" ;)

MR T hahahha

DeletedUser

I AM SO BEAUTIFUL IN THE PICTURE.THANKS my friends.:p
but the problem is that i have one eye and no two.:p

your photographer is not so good.:p

DeletedUser

the truth for the stats is more worst from that.
the war have been almost finished.we do not have active members and we are only few agianst 90 players.it is little diffucult.
8aa8 conquer the w10 and this world is close.
but until you take all the villages from inactives in this worlds and the rest you will need like 1-2 years.(1 year for sure)
only if you find 54 people to delete their accounts.

.-x-.

Bah, tis better to die on your enemies sword than lying on a death bed praying the nurse comes round and wipes your butt so you can go with atleast some shred of diginity.

I'm not going to pretend I'll be bale to do much when the hoard reachs me, but i'll do what I can do ;)

DeletedUser

images

the king of k52:lol:

Amazing! I thought for sure all my yearbooks were burned to a smoldering ash in that great 'middle-school' fire of 1988. Thanks mate for saving at least one. Glad to know the epic'ness lives on! - Though I must admit the years since then have been kind. You'd probably not even recognized me and the ruggedly handsome looks I have now. I've lost some weight, trimmed down bit, even grew a modest amount of sensual body hair (Drives the ladies crazy!).

I digress, however, I was unable to find a more recent photo of myself, save for those 'dirty photos' the girlfriend and I took of each other last weekend. Here's one, in particular, of me being a very, very, naughty boy...

(Proceed at your own risk!)
[spoil]
rCookie.jpg

[/spoil]

.-x-.

Kida? Your tucking into the cookies! I thought kidacorp had a strict policy on employees enjoying the cookie goodness.

Reakon we should send pepper, gavenos and Azrattler some cookies? (unless of course he has an auntie or grandparent who plays this too) Lol.

DeletedUser

Kida? Your tucking into the cookies! I thought kidacorp had a strict policy on employees enjoying the cookie goodness.

I'm not an employee! I'm the [explicative deleted] CEO and I eats what I eats when I want to eats it! Besides the girlfriend told me once I reach 1 billion Total OD I can have anything and everything on her plate. :icon_wink: From her most lavish and delectable delights to her most devious and forbidden treasures :icon_eek: ... ... ... and I like my pastries! So enough rambling I've got some 6 million troops to kill.

.-x-.

Let me know who, let me know where, let's get this party started.