8AA8 vs Nomads war *Blood and Steel*

DeletedUser

Getting bored and quiting has nothing to do with not being dominating enough to follow through, because if we'd had wanted to we'd have done it, we've just chosen otherwise.

the bot protection rooted out the real players, after its implementation. someone got banned others deleted, i wonder why:lol:

so dont tell us you got bored and quit... chetah:lol:

kids dont cheat! and if you got caught dont do excuses like " nah we got bored, we won already"
only legit players are worthy to win a world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I beg you to look up the stats when the majority of players decided to quit.

CTRL was nobling almost as many Borg/A88A/Line villages than the three tribes were nobling in general. They were losing members faster than they could make up villages for.

And because there really seemed like no conceivable end to the world because the players we'd beaten tribe and tribe again kept jumping ship and moving to the next tribe, and DDB had fallen and reformed. Most of us quit.

The point of fighting had lost it's point. Beating people over and over again at the same game just gets to be a chore more than anything after a while. It had absolutely nothing to do with losing villages. Because, come on, please, CTRL, lose to an enemy? Anyone with any real intelligence or knowledge of past events would know thats just laughable.

X-Press, , Eli. Don't hide in your cocky little hole cuz you're winning now after we all quit. You know how things were when Woodly left, followed by me and the majority of the good active CTRL members and most of the nomads playing on accounts. Man up and admit it, and stop allowing your tribe members to talk about crap you know isn't true. And then I won't have to come back and call you out on it and correct people.

Just dropping in to try and educate the under privileged children. I'll be along my way now.

EDIT: O wait, I found some, Dated Feb 22nd 2010. Two weeks before I quit. And a couple weeks after Woodly and a few others had quit.

EDIT:

This was Feb 4th 2010.

2 Days before DDB fell.

It didn't matter who the player was, or how stacked they were, we could throw countless nukes at them. And take anything we wanted. We threw over 15,000 nukes towards almost 1000 villages and took over 75% of those villages in less than a week and a half.

Honestly. If you can truly call stats like that an entertaining war, when they looked like that for a good 6 months, then your game is nobling barbs, and I feel truly sorry for the lack of will to kill in this game. This game is about war, and when it stopped being a war, and turned into a noble fest of free easy villages. It stopped being fun and we stopped being CTRL. There was nothing left to CTRL.

i still salute all the ctrl players you kicked out to save the stats. you and your mom are the only one believes that you won because of your fabricated stats.

and lastly cheaters never win, you ended up getting banned, along with your multis.
so whats your excuse now?

Please. No one in 8AA8 ever seems to want to attack me very long...the moment they try, a loss of a vilage or two sends them running back under whatever rock they crawled out of to try such stupid acts of supposed bravery.

If I wasnt good to some measure, I would have been walked over and rimmed out by other players many years ago.

And when one keeps all their resources dedicated first to troop recruitment and then to village reconstruction after captures, it still burns off much of the available resources before saving for packets....so your claim of 2 nobles a day is not quite accurate.

I have seen the few attacks thrown at me by various 8AA8 members...they arent fakes, but it is painfully obvious they arent putting forth any serious effort into maintaining recruitment...instead they are saving packets first just so they can take 50 villages a day.

And amazingly enough, these same players are proving the truth of my earlier observation....they are small, had little if any activity for the past 3 months, but are now working in force while those larger 8AA8 members who previously tried being a threat got beaten and went into hibernation.

Make all the claims of CTRL/Nomads cheating that you want.....I have never seen any sign of it, and damn sure never even attempted it myself. But it gets a bit tiresome having to prove yourself over and over when the accusations are thrown. And that alone was likely enough of a reason for players like EJ and KW to finally decide to quit.

lucky you you are in the most southern part with your what?? let me guess... hmmm 3rd account:lol:
thats the same thing cuclop is saying months ago, now the active frontline has come, he jumpout of nomads to save the stats once again hahahha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WHEN ctrl have start to lose?
when we have win and over the 75% of our tribemates delete their account?
all of you in 8aa8 have this account to sit because i said in another post gm left you to keep alive dead accounts.
personal i do not care for the game.it is just a game when it will finish obody will remember you.all the players who play tribal will remember ctrl and they will remember that almost all of them have quit when all the enemies have stop to play this game.
believe me nobody will remember 8aa8.all know the true story for you guys.
and how embarrassing is that you have ask help from all the players in this world and from the players who have quit to help you to win a tribe with 30 players.
and believe me you have start to win when spawnie rose and dpn have quit.after that eldory quit.
crasy and earone when they see 2000 incoming each they left the game so nobody play this accounts.
so there is no vicroty for you my lovely enemies.

the attacks are just beginning and you already hit delete:lol::lol:
you got bored:lol::lol::lol:
that embarassing we expect more fr0m you because you talked to much.

whos next!:lol:

DeletedUser

drykill dead people like you must not speak.
you are embarassing your tribe.you have delete your account years ago when you was bitch for all of us.yes after 4 years i have been bored.
and believe me i do a favour in this world.if i continue to play,your tribe will need over 1 year to finish only with me.
all the players in w10 know that nobody from your tribe is good enought to defeat me 1vs1 even so close and you know why?
because nobody of you are good in stratege and none of you are too smart for me.and believe me i am not so good in this game i know at least 4-5 people betten than me.
this is my last post in the forum.

DeletedUser

the bot protection rooted out the real players, after its implementation. someone got banned others deleted, i wonder why:lol:

so dont tell us you got bored and quit... chetah:lol:

kids dont cheat! and if you got caught dont do excuses like " nah we got bored, we won already"
only legit players are worthy to win a world.
Uhm big boy, my account is still around while if I'd have gotten banned it wouldn't, so yea pretty much another load of bs. (which you aren't allowed to post on these forums btw)
I quit TW out of boredom and that's all there is to it :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

X-Press, , Eli. Don't hide in your cocky little hole cuz you're winning now after we all quit. You know how things were when Woodly left, followed by me and the majority of the good active CTRL members and most of the nomads playing on accounts. Man up and admit it, and stop allowing your tribe members to talk about crap you know isn't true. And then I won't have to come back and call you out on it and correct people.

you'll never hear me say CTRL wasn't completely owning us.. the recent players still alive just don't...

oh, in case people 'd wonder, i'm stibarst on w10 before i get insulted for being a noob cause i'm hiding my tw w10 identity ..

Jon, you really wanna go over this again? how many times have i said ctrl was the best tribe in this world? you were kicking our asses.. is there anything more you want to hear from me? you know at one point i was one of the only players in my tribe still trying to fight this war. and you know you made a lot of people quit just because you guys were doing better then we were.. at one point you even tried to bring me and payn over to ctrl so you could finish this world even quicker. but sadly enough for you, your players lost interest, and our players started comming back..

I don't even know who drykill is tbh :D and i can't forbid people to post in here.. but sadly enough there aren't many of the old gang still playing that actually know how things were like in the dark ages of the DDB-ctrl war..

anyways, can't we just finish this world in stead of constantly flaming at each other? what's the point of it anyways? prove yourself by fighting ingame.. not with words on the forums..

DeletedUser

First of all, there is a huge difference between dominating. And recruiting everyone in the world that wasn't once an enemy. BIG difference. CTRL was dominant. A88A is riding the coattails of a dead world and claiming they're awesome.

Certainly wasn't a dead world until 8AA8 started tearing any player apart that opposed them. CTRL where very good, but at the height of their dominance they still weren't as big as 8AA8.

Also your claim of 8AA8 recruiting everyone in the world is also not true. BORG and TUBA had all agreed that we will be allies until the end of the world. 8AA8 simply merged them into one tribe. In fact CTRL had around the same number of members than 8AA8 have now before they started leaving/hitting delete.

It's true 8AA8 do hold more than half of the remaining players in this world but that is because they have beaten so many players already.

DeletedUser

Uhm big boy, my account is still around while if I'd have gotten banned it wouldn't, so yea pretty much another load of bs. (which you aren't allowed to post on these forums btw)
I quit TW out of boredom and that's all there is to it :icon_biggrin:

which of the 3 accounts you are talking about?:lol:

DeletedUser

lucky you you are in the most southern part with your what?? let me guess... hmmm 3rd account:lol:

You are only part right.

but the area you are correct in has nothing to do with what account I am now on.

The only thing multiple on this account is the number of tribes I have been in since I started playing Tribal Wars....and that is still a damn sight less than the vast majority of World 10 players at only 5 tribes and 8 changes.

This is my first, only and likely last TW account.....I have no intention of rejoining another world once W10 closes.

DeletedUser67005

Getting bored and quiting has nothing to do with not being dominating enough to follow through, because if we'd had wanted to we'd have done it, we've just chosen otherwise.

Yes, it does. Part of the game is having enough mental strength to set your sights on something and follow it through to the end. The fact that CTRL found that they were bored enough to quit the domination they had going proves that they were not worthy of winning. In other words, CTRL had the most dominance in their world than most any tribes had ever had, but were not mentally strong enough to complete the game. As crappy as most people think 8AA8 are (I know CTRL were better in their prime), they will win this world.

And before anyone mentions it, yes, I do know that there is a big difference between getting bored and quitting and meeting a real life obstacle and quitting.

May I ask what this link is supposed to show me? That the frame that was CTRL, is still alive? Hmm. With 3 players (who in the midst of the size of 8AA8, are virtually nothing), what will CTRL do? Are you proposing an endgame CTRL comeback? :)

Whether they are still here as a miniscule splinter tribe or not, eventually 8AA8 will finish them off.

DeletedUser

8AA8 crapy?? ask any of the old ctrl still alive.. we're all but crapy :)

DeletedUser

This whole "getting bored" stuff doesn't hold for me.. there where only a few accounts that turned grey and most ex-CTRL players stayed very active and where still very skilled. The tide just turned, 8AA8 fought back.

DeletedUser67005

8AA8 crapy?? ask any of the old ctrl still alive.. we're all but crapy :)

I was just going by some old quotes I remembered seeing from other W10 players about 8AA8's methods, I know not myself how good you are or aren't. :)

Seeing as you are still here, I'd definately be wrong in saying 8AA8 isn't skilled.

DeletedUser