90000 villages in one tribe

DeletedUser

We will not be nobling the greys. We will own the world by killing the remaining players.

If i have time i will go back and find the post, but i swear i read something from DNY member that in order to win a world you must own every village :p

might as start with them grey :)

BUT seriously.. congradulations you did indeed own the world so congrats (not sarcasim)

DeletedUser

If i have time i will go back and find the post, but i swear i read something from DNY member that in order to win a world you must own every village :p

might as start with them grey :)

BUT seriously.. congradulations you did indeed own the world so congrats (not sarcasim)

You need 100% dominance, not including barbs. Dominance is based on the players in the k/world. :3

DeletedUser

NO BARBS WILL WIN THE WORLD inless its toward taken a player to end the world and im just sittign in k99 doing nothing cause its all barbs anybody need nuke help cause i hate my nukes sitting around

DeletedUser

Mojo Hush. Go back to your rock. You have no posting privileges on either the interal or external forums.

mordecairule

there is no problem, untill palyers dont restart forever.
see this player for example:

myyris

on 27/03 he had 10.579.961 points,
on 07/07 he has 194.286 points.

do you really think that we have problems to rim a player?
It took you 4 months to rim a 10mil player at speed 2?

DeletedUser

Considering it was only a small group of players I don't see anything wrong with it. How long would it take you to noble a 10m player?

DeletedUser

You know if the guys at Innogames could have a few laughs if they made all the barbs start attacking people.

DeletedUser

You know if the guys at Innogames could have a few laughs if they made all the barbs start attacking people.

You also realize it's a complete nightmare for the person that has to make that happen, i.e. the programmer?

mordecairule

Considering it was only a small group of players I don't see anything wrong with it. How long would it take you to noble a 10m player?

We rimmed a 12mil player on speed 1 in 3 months.

Last edited:

DeletedUser85000

It took you 4 months to rim a 10mil player at speed 2?

DNY actually started taking the villages on 26/4 (his points peak being on 27/3), so actually spent 2 months and 11 days.

There were also only 4 players taking the villages, with that point-whore Rednecks nicking a few (11) at the end :icon_wink:

Now what was the name of this 12 mill player and I'll compare...