90000 villages in one tribe

DeletedUser

Wut the.... Some of my barbs in k2 are still there from 7 months ago? xD

I can also tell who quit. Most of FEMA/BS=W by the looks of it. :p (No idea if they changed names/merged etc, I didn't really pay much attention after the war started).

DeletedUser

Most of the players in DNY do not noble barbs unless there is a strategic reason for doing so. So your villages will probably always remain barbs.

DeletedUser

Most of the players in DNY do not noble barbs unless there is a strategic reason for doing so. So your villages will probably always remain barbs.

They were surrounded by FEMA at the time that I quit. Hence me being surprised. :p

DeletedUser

lmao, they would have been nobled had we not warred them. One of the FEMA divisions was dedicated to warring barbs and we took that pleasure away from them.

DeletedUser

We warred every top tribe along the way. Once we defeated them we took the best and warred the next top tribe. In our heyday we were one heck of a warring machine.

I see now that says it all, so u never actually took on the best of any tribe, u just killed the small people and mass recruited the big ones, good job mass recruiting

DeletedUser

I see now that says it all, so u never actually took on the best of any tribe, u just killed the small people and mass recruited the big ones, good job mass recruiting

with 'The Best', we mean like 3-4 people of a 40-80 man tribe...

DeletedUser

again, this is after we tore the tribe apart. So once a war has been won, any surviving players who showed excellent skill would be considered.

DeletedUser

great job trying to sugar coat things

your tribe obviously tribalhugged, kill the small ones and take the points in, obviously

to bad so sad

DeletedUser

your tribe obviously tribalhugged, kill the small ones and take the points in, obviously

to bad so sad

And now you think, after lying in the trenches for months, you think you can take victory after disbanding.

How sad.... Conquering a world makes you better than disbanding halfway... Did you even get to the half way point?

DeletedUser

to bad so sad

seriously, you're making the rest of CTRL members and legacy out to look like a bunch of arrogant unyielding morons.

You're giving us a bad name, and making the CTRL name look disrespectful. If you truly cared, you would keep your mouth shut.

Just my two cents.

DeletedUser67005

DNY took on the world and won. And they still exist...

Also, I'm no expert at deciphering what one feels through their post, but do I sense bitterness, great8o8?...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Ouch, owned on the forum by his own duke. :L

DNY didn't pointhwore (well, apart form suko ;D), nor did they huggle/simply just take on the smaller players/tribes. If that were true, they wouldn't have basically taken on the world - the fact that they did actually gave enough fear it caused half the world to go barb. So meh.

I sense jealousy tbh, that DNY lasted longer. Though I still personally put both tribes on the same level, when looking at skill etc.

DeletedUser

Ouch, owned on the forum by his own duke. :L

DNY didn't pointhwore (well, apart form suko ;D), nor did they huggle/simply just take on the smaller players/tribes. If that were true, they wouldn't have basically taken on the world - the fact that they did actually gave enough fear it caused half the world to go barb. So meh.

I sense jealousy tbh, that DNY lasted longer. Though I still personally put both tribes on the same level, when looking at skill etc.

Ouch, no hes not my duke lmfao

keep ur propaganda on ur world and ill keep it on mine

DeletedUser

Ahh, fair enough. The way he worded his post + his sig suggests you were both CTRL - he being a leader. So yeah. That or I'm just being stupid. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will admit the FEMA war was not one of our shining moments. It was the worlds final war against our long time ally and it was disappointing. They had 3 or 4 branches and we found out once we warred them that there were only a handful of good fighters and the rest were barb eaters.

I know you are attempting to just make us look bad compared to CTRL but since you "never heard of DNY" your not familiar with how we dominated this world. CTRL was an outstanding tribe, no question about it. The best ever? That will be debated by the top tribes in all the worlds. I started saying DNY is the greatest ever just to stir up debate.

DeletedUser

Ahh, fair enough. The way he worded his post + his sig suggests you were both CTRL - he being a leader. So yeah. That or I'm just being stupid. :D

I'm former CTRL duke. And because when Woodly left, then I left, and others left, CTRL wasn't CTRL anymore. It was a shadow of it's former self, and no one was having the good time they were supposed to.

I WAS his leader. But I am STILL telling him to shut his mouth, because he makes whichever side he's rooting for look like crap.

So please, Richie, if you wish to continue, please start defending DNY ;)

DeletedUser

map.php

Blue=DNY
Grey=Barbs
Red=Everyone else

LOL In this map i can see my old villages in k36 and k27. also some on south that has belonged to VIRUS. hehehe. Hi to everyone from w12.

DeletedUser

Hey Flem!

Wow, look at all the grey.

Get to the nobling xD

in order to own a world you have to have 100% dominance, i still see villages avaliable for nobling so :)

haha

Give or take congradulations DNY :)

DeletedUser

We will not be nobling the greys. We will own the world by killing the remaining players.