96 Premade - Looking for Members and Co's

RedCrayolaCrayon

Hey everyone,

As a former co-leader of FU in world 95, I have decided to break off with a few others from the group and will be creating my own tribe for world 96. Coming with me are some members from FU, STEPS, and DIGG. We will be starting shortly after the world begins and expect every account to be 24/7 (hence the need for co-players as well as members).

The tribes name is FILL (at the moment). We are looking for experienced members of both UK and U.S. time zones for the most part. Some of the more inexperienced members can fill in as co-players as well. As a member of FILL, things such as backtiming, sniping, t-trains, etc. should all be understood.

Don't hesitate to contact for more info.

-Red Crayola

DeletedUser76208

This fall through? Looking for a premade, or at least organized, tribe to join. 8 year vet, cofounder of TTD on W23. I played in S2ORM and Manic. I played as Dfilth in several worlds. I was in Blood Empire in casual. I haven't played in about 3 years. I can snipe/backtime proficiently. I can also send proper trains/nukes/fakes. Can co-play, but prefer to host on my account, I have lots of pp.

RedCrayolaCrayon

We are ranked 2nd and have been for the majority of the world