9th anniversary

DeletedUser

my utmost respect and condolences to all that lost their lives this day 9 years ago
what happened that day was awful, affecting the lives of thousands. shame on those who did it

DeletedUser

agreed and thanks and God bless for any that had done there part that day and since to get those that are responsible

DeletedUser

those responsible it looks like will get away with it.
its a disgrace

DeletedUser

Venetor...while I agree with offering condolences to those who lost their lives on 911, I do not think this is the right place to post a link to a video that suggests the US government was the perpetrator of 911 and not Al Queda. I find that insulting and I find it to be bullshit. This is TW, not some forum for fringe or revisionist political claptrap.

Raiko

DeletedUser

of course it was al queda, the US government had nothing to do with creating them at all. the US government is just as innocent as all of us, they would never harm a fly.

DeletedUser

Venetor...while I agree with offering condolences to those who lost their lives on 911, I do not think this is the right place to post a link to a video that suggests the US government was the perpetrator of 911 and not Al Queda. I find that insulting and I find it to be bullshit. This is TW, not some forum for fringe or revisionist political claptrap.

Raiko

having watched the video now after your post i say oops.. i was originally thinking it was sayin Al queda was responsible.. Ven if you really wanted to say something bout 911 i am sure there are better videos out there.. then somethin sayin the US is responsible

DeletedUser

This happened the day i went to primary school. I didnt have to go to school the next few days, but i wasnt sure why back then

DeletedUser

You guys this isnt the place to talk about shit like that, I personally believe U.S was responsible and if you want to discuss it add my skype and i explain my side of the Story if they want to hear it.

Other then that my condolences to the familes who lost someone dear on that day

DeletedUser

i offered a link showing the truth... instead of governmental blah blah. i think its the perfect place to put it

DeletedUser

You weren't forced to click the link nor were you even forced to start the video once you did click the link. The reality is there is no ideal place for stuff like this yet every side of anything should always be considered and just as you're entitled to believe what you want, so is she (and Lamby) and quite honestly, neither of them forced anything upon you.

DeletedUser

I work in media, have studied it for many years, and I can honestly say, I applaud those who want to go out the in search of answers. However, do so with an open set of eyes for both sides of the coin. Vids like the one in the link, while I appreciate their ability to make people question the truth, are usually just carefully constructed propaganda.

I'm not saying that one side is right and one side is wrong, and that there is no merit in what's being said. I simply want people to take into account a) it's incredibly easy to make any argument seem valid with the right interviews, editing and music and b) education is key. Before blindly agreeing with anything that anyone says, do some more research. There are a ton of resources out there that can help you get educated about all sides of any argument.

Sorry, just felt it needed to be said as I've just had this very problem with a friend of mine and her sudden love of conspiracy propaganda.

DeletedUser

its not a conspiracy when its true =)

and ive watched more than just that vid... theres hundreds on the internet and im making my way through them... no doubts in my mind who did it. not one

DeletedUser

You weren't forced to click the link nor were you even forced to start the video once you did click the link. The reality is there is no ideal place for stuff like this yet every side of anything should always be considered and just as you're entitled to believe what you want, so is she (and Lamby) and quite honestly, neither of them forced anything upon you.

I never looked at the vid and nor will I. this is a game not to talk about what happened on such a tragic day. That fer sure shocked the whole world

DeletedUser

Bull. The original post didn't take a stance. It was purposefully left ambiguous so readers of the thread would click the link believing it supported their view. If Venetor wanted to take his stance, then he should have stated up front in the original post that he believed the US was the perpetrator of 911 and not Al Queda. Next time, have the balls to state what you believe up front and don't let a video do your talking for you.

Finally, just because something is posted on the web doesn't make it true. Why not read the myriad of books telling both sides of the story instead of making a decision based on some people posting videos. What are their credentials? Are they respected journalists, government insiders, or historians with a track record of ferreting out the truth? Or are they some conspiracy theory nutjobs with an extremist point of view that never delved into both sides of the issue and are purely trying to further an agenda?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hi yeah new player here. rachel has gone.

i support her views though. it was definitely an inside job

DeletedUser

I work in media, have studied it for many years, and I can honestly say, I applaud those who want to go out the in search of answers. However, do so with an open set of eyes for both sides of the coin. Vids like the one in the link, while I appreciate their ability to make people question the truth, are usually just carefully constructed propaganda.

I'm not saying that one side is right and one side is wrong, and that there is no merit in what's being said. I simply want people to take into account a) it's incredibly easy to make any argument seem valid with the right interviews, editing and music and b) education is key. Before blindly agreeing with anything that anyone says, do some more research. There are a ton of resources out there that can help you get educated about all sides of any argument.

Sorry, just felt it needed to be said as I've just had this very problem with a friend of mine and her sudden love of conspiracy propaganda.

This is my view!

I always knew there was a reason why I always Loved ElleKay.