_WAB_ Declares

willo180

I'm not seeing the relevance... He left us, after you attacked him, as any coward would do. You then made him attack one of our members and now we are nobling him. I don't understand where you're coming from?

And you actually quoted one of Mines's comments lol... From the first post...

If you're implying that i ordered him to attack Paddy, after ribero left us, then... Damn you must very stupid if you think people would believe that :icon_confused:

You seem to think that posting stuff that i've said in the forums is going to intimidate me but it just makes you look foolish as we're taking villages, and you're left scavenging through your mail box to find something incriminating against me... Funny :icon_razz:

Edit: If you're wondering what i meant by rewards, it was the village he'd be taking :icon_confused:

Edit Again: Btw, don't think you're so amazing because one of our players left after you attacked... I don't quite understand what you're thinking, but incase you havn't noticed, your own members are attacking eachother, and you're still not dismissing anyone :icon_razz:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

n4cb you are digging yourself a bigger and bigger whole, why bit just get on with the war and give us a fight back at least.

DeletedUser35307

Why can't people be civil and just fight a war? _WAB_ declared, war begins. Both sides fight, that should be it. Why must each side try to make the other side look like terrible people? The end of the war will determine who was better.

Calling an entire tribe devoid of principal, when only the leaders are (not saying the leaders of _WAB_ are devoid of principals, just using this as an example), is not a great way to gain public support. Even if the leaders are devoid of principals, doesn't mean all the tribe members are. I would bet most members are great people, and if you talked with them you would realize that.

Just organize some offensives and get your villages back, or fail doing that proving _WAB_ is the better tribe. The past doesn't matter in war, only the future. Just fight your war and see who wins. If ~KODA~ wins, they are the better tribe, if _WAB_ wins, they are the better tribe.

I shall join Tribalblaze, krogenth, and death guysor. Hope we get to see some amusing reports.

DeletedUser

This is quite a important war to see actually the victor is the tribe that will have a border with Reborn so i'm excited to see who come out on top though so far it looks like _WAB_ is doing well.

DeletedUser

We have borders with Reborn, HuH?, DETOX, (~DA~) and Legion so it is quite an important war.

DeletedUser

As I read it once more, I found this...
[QUOTE willo180]We were even more shocked at some of their attacks

http://en33.tribalwars.net/public_re...0e23d8050fd470E]
Well, why don't say willo... he was initially your member and he came to ~KODA~ only a day before

http://www.twstats.com/en33/index.php?page=player&mode=tribe_changes&id=4377469

I believe this was one more of your tactic...First you made him attack one of our member and then also ordered him to attack padmasambhava

You promised him rewards.[/quote]

this is a something u shode never do in a war u can use hem as a spy.... or at lest hide many info they can expose hem!!... stupi*d n00bs :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We may already have a spy, :icon_cool: they made the first silly mistake of accepting the enemies baron into their tribe aka Me :icon_biggrin: also about the attacking padmasambhava, well that happened and ribero lost all of his troops i have the reports somewhere aswell :axemen:

DeletedUser

We may already have a spy, :icon_cool: they made the first silly mistake of accepting the enemies baron into their tribe aka Me :icon_biggrin: also about the attacking padmasambhava, well that happened and ribero lost all of his troops i have the reports somewhere aswell :axemen:

shear more info plz!

DeletedUser

:O ...*mouth falls open all the way to the floor before i shut it again* ...wow ...

DeletedUser61336

This is quite a important war to see actually the victor is the tribe that will have a border with Reborn so i'm excited to see who come out on top though so far it looks like _WAB_ is doing well.

It will be GoD that emerges victorious! Duh...:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol almost forgot GoD there but yeah your doing well as well by the looks of things.

Damn siggy not staying down !!

DeletedUser61336

Of course GoD is doin' good. :D
We are ranked two in K55 and K66...but I digress, due to them both being allies, we might par-take within this little dispute over power in K66. ;)