_WAB_ Declares

DeletedUser

Its me H0rt0n!

omg guys! finally someone has the gazonies to go for koda. for too long they ally with everyone and anyone! They ally with 2 warring tribes and stay on the fence till one tribe dies then they recruit all the members from the dead tribe. They play tribehugs and only a few look to have any real troops. You KNOW what I'm talking about ZEON.

GoD and _WAB_ forever I'm still cheering for you guys!!! At least they stick up for each other. Ally with koda and you always get the short end.

Miss you mines and willo and of course Nightz (emf) !! Good job emf!! GOOD JOB GoD!!!! the phenoeix has risen!! oh ya its me H0rt0n!!!

DeletedUser61336

Hey H0rt0n.
Sorry to see that you were dismissed from GoD. :'(
Anyway, GoD hasn't 'officially' decided on what way to go, but some members are taking some action already.

DeletedUser

Hey H0rt0n.
Sorry to see that you were dismissed from GoD. :'(
Anyway, GoD hasn't 'officially' decided on what way to go, but some members are taking some action already.

I was commending _WAB_ on thier war. And you guys are doing so well with GoD! Eh I dismissed myself... World is too slow. Keep up the good work guys!

DeletedUser61336

I was commending _WAB_ on thier war. And you guys are doing so well with GoD! Eh I dismissed myself... World is too slow. Keep up the good work guys!

LoL, alright...we'll do our best to keep killin' stuffz. ;)

DeletedUser

Thats why she did it and i would have thought she would have aimed for my wall as it was only at level 12 at the time.

DeletedUser

Did he promise cookies?

Or maybe even a

cookiejarb.jpg

DeletedUser

*runs in and grabs like 5 cookies before running back to his seat to watch the show*

DeletedUser

© *drives to the story brings more beer and Cookis drives back sites next to TribalBlaze and krogenth and see the war* ®

OH look over ther a n00b attack with SP!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rulerofmiddleearth

In danger of being as off-topic as a good 50% of the posts in here;

cookies and beer? Thats like.. gravy and boots?

DeletedUser

I do like cookies :icon_biggrin:
Wait stop spamming my thread :icon_evil:
Back on topic at least KODA are starting to give us a bit more of a fight, not much more but a little bit more.

willo180

This is turning out to be quite fun :icon_smile:

And yes Koda are slowly starting to fight back :icon_razz: I went up in OD so much it's unreal lol :icon_biggrin: And yes Mines i know only 30000 is ODA but i'm still proud lol :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Haha lol well i think you've got about as much as me there. (in a boring area what can you do...)