Side 2: 51,324
Difference: 5,262

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41,415
Side 2: 10,150
Difference: 31,265

image.php

Thought i would post the stats for just our tribes seeing as my last lot caused so much controversy. Also to Zeon about inviting your members unlike you we have got all our vital information hidden as we know what spys can do, obviously you do not as i had access to all your tactics and so did our other baron that you invited.

DeletedUser

Lol to KODA and nicely done to WAB. (looks like i'm not unbiased at all...)

DeletedUser

Well for all that KODA is still kinda going strong ....at least on rankings anyway.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Empty villages give just as much points.. unfortunally :/

DeletedUser

And they keep recruiting from dead tribes which is why they are in the rankings as high as they are. Oh well, seems like other tribes have decided to jump on the bandwagon and KODa are losing villages quite quickly

DeletedUser61336

Side 1:
Tribes: ~KODA~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: _WAB_ GoD
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 17
Difference: 11
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,846
Side 2: 65,379
Difference: 52,533
image.php

Aww...GoD lost a village to ~KODA~. :S

DeletedUser61336

woot! go _WAB_ and GoD!!

I will be adding in G2D soon...we just created it not too long ago(I think yesterday), so we just need a little time to settle down...then we will be focusing alot on ~KODA~. So we will probably lose a village or two more during our changes.:icon_redface:

Anyway, ~KODA~ will either fall by us nobling all of them, or them will eventually disband, and most run off to other tribes, or we still noble them.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Checkmate, game over, case closed. Glad this war will be won with minimal casualties. Congrats to the soon winners.

DeletedUser69521

Indeed. This war has been very fun. Its a shame that half of KODA did not fight back. But i guess that is there decision not mine.

Lets try keep this fun going shall we!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guess its not WAB declares anymore, its GoD declares seeing as WAB decided to merge :S

DeletedUser61336

Guess its not WAB declares anymore, its GoD declares seeing as WAB decided to merge :S

So...why did both GoD and WAB die? I just logged back on and now GoD, G2D, and _WAB_ have been disband, now with some members of all three in WAB...wtf?

DeletedUser

WAB and GoD merged, the merge got screwed up and many arguments started, emforhs had had enough and disbanded the tribe, WAB was being disbanded anyway for the merge. I decided to recreate WAB and invite the most active and skilled from both and now is under my leadership so yeah its a long story. If you want more info mail me IG. So yeah now the WAB steamtrain is going to be rolling through again

DeletedUser

lol.... Fail... Total Failure.

Says the guy whos tribe is getting nobled by this apparent "Fail... Total Failure" Zeon that has to be embarrassing. Oh and how come more and more of your players have been asking to join my tribe, cant you control yours, oh and one more question why has your leader left. He wasnt inactive because he mailed me that morning.