_WAB_ Declares

DeletedUser

Oh and how come more and more of your players have been asking to join my tribe
Names of the players requesting to join?

oh and one more question why has your leader left. He wasnt inactive because he mailed me that morning.

Unfortunately his RL caught up with him forcing him to leave TW.

DeletedUser61336

Now, though I was part of it...I am going to make fun of _WAB_ and GoD...yeah, they kinda merged...I guess. Some members from both have joined into one tribe...with very few members, which is good.

Dukes
Mines Long12

Barons
Padmasambhava
----------------------------------------
Recruitment
Recruitment is limited at this time but to get into the tribe. You must have;
1. More then the tribes average points
2. A lot of troops
3. Be active.

----------------------------------------
Diplomacy
Our diplomacy follows REBORN's so contact them on the issue.

We are the brother tribe of REBORN

Geez...umm...care to explain this one REBORN? Or as they playing a joke on us...? 'Cause last time I checked, REBORN didn't have family and didn't care much about GoD or _WAB_...so when they merge, you care?

DeletedUser

Haha let me explain Krogenth i have been interested in WAB ever since they declared on KODA with GoD as it's right under my base continent so it was in my plans to do somthing there it just happend to go like this . Also it's not really a family thing as WAB are pretty much independent just family in name only.

DeletedUser61336

Ahh, alright...makes sense, guess. :p
Hmm, good luck dealing with them TribalBlaze...you'll need it. :D

DeletedUser

Lol if it does not work out i'll just noble them all and keep the best players.

DeletedUser61336

Watch out for emfor...he's a sneaky one...:icon_neutral:
There are a few good players in there...but not many...good luck again...! Just don't go crazy over this.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser69521

Says the guy whos tribe is getting nobled by this apparent "Fail... Total Failure" Zeon that has to be embarrassing. Oh and how come more and more of your players have been asking to join my tribe, cant you control yours, oh and one more question why has your leader left. He wasnt inactive because he mailed me that morning.

Okay... For the last time, I might need to put this in caps for you since you never understand it. I AM NOT THE LEADER OF KODA..... NEVER WAS..... NEVER WANT TO BE!

I dont really care if KODA members join WAB. At least i know that they will be destroyed by WAB in the near future. They chose the wrong decision not me.

The leader left because RL caught up with him and he couldn't play anymore.

We all know KODA is going to lose this war but i dont really care that much now. I had may as well have as much fun as i can attacking your members. :icon_razz: