_WAB_ Declares

Rulerofmiddleearth

Nope, actually I was saying the opposite. But considering the insignificant value this have to me or my tribe, I won't get in your hair regardless of how you present it.

DeletedUser

Oh right ok and tribablaze what info do you want as i probably have it

DeletedUser

Haha lol i've seen stats and diplomatic answers from you and Willo but i want someone to come and say : WAB and GoD are at war with KODA period. because let's face it it's true isn't it .?

DeletedUser

Indeed yes it is. Most people know should know that now in KODA GoD and WAB. It wasnt always planned like that but they just couldnt resist :D

DeletedUser

I would have thought those long conversations with emforhs might have reaped some success :D

DeletedUser

Haha i'm caught out :p damn and i thought i was being sneaky as well...

DeletedUser

l:lol:l here u go and i can see there still RANK one in K66 (you know who i mean)

willo180

Yes but it's how much they've dropped :icon_rolleyes: They're only 8k above GoD now in K66... and we've overtaken them by 3 ranks overall

DeletedUser

We're going as fast as we can, 3 for the personal tally including their ex-top pointed players main. :D

DeletedUser69521

Mines you are not so smart to invite KODA members to WAB. Especially our highest member. But i better not say to much. If you know wot i mean...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

*Brings a keg of beer*

I see i have missed something the past days, I liked reading this thread. Please keep it up :lol:

And for the record: Go _WAB_! :axemen:

DeletedUser

No beer for you then death guysor :icon_wink:

And for the ones who missed it: Go WAB :axemen: