A,B,D, 123, baby you and me girl

in active

This week I was able to get a hold of a few more pacnerds willing to get interviewed.

This first interview is with a new member of pacman. Aaron is a local farmer who puts in the hours for a cheap price.
Part: 1
[spoil]
9s3waf.jpg
[/spoil]
Part2:
[spoil]
2zr2f4n.jpg
[/spoil]

Everyone loves rum right? Well this next interview is with a local booze hound willing to put in the time to get rank one in this world. Yes that's right.
Part 1:
[spoil]
30malgj.jpg
[/spoil]
Part 2:
[spoil]
2ko9hw.jpg
[/spoil]

Now we got a special one for you guys. This next interview is with the leader of the packing crew, the one, the infamous, DaCato, or DaCowo? DaDogo? Ahh, just read it and find out.
Part 1:
[spoil]
2rqk9ag.jpg
[/spoil]
Part 2:
[spoil]
2ppl9vp.jpg
[/spoil]
Part 3:
[spoil]
2lm70nq.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Sorry but I just don't care anymore. If someone unbiased talks about a tribe im ok with it.. but this is another attempt .. just .. going to not read.

HorseSoldier

yeh go declare a war or something. nobody cares what you think about yourselves...

in active

Sorry but I just don't care anymore. If someone unbiased talks about a tribe im ok with it.. but this is another attempt .. just .. going to not read.

The point of this thread is to introduce pacman members through interviews, showing what they think about certain thing having to do with the world, so of course it's going to be biased. However, if you're not going to read it, then don't post, you're just being useless.

DeletedUser

IA you might want to re-format the interviews, they're very hard to read.

DeletedUser

I attempt to read them but simply cannot due to the format. Can we get a text file for us old grumps? ;o

HeftySmurf

To some people the image may auto resize smaller which makes it impossible to read.

DeletedUser

these are so hard to read. Your format and font and everything about it sucks imo. <3