A backstab story

Discussion in 'World 107' started by The Infamous, Jul 17, 2019.

Share This Page

1. MrSandman

MrSandman Active Member

In short, you told ED! and KUWTP members that I was a spy to justify attacking me when you don't even have any proof. You needed a reason to clear my account because I beat you in ranking and it hurt your ego so you need to get rid of me. I'm sorry but that how I see it. I juvenile ego getting hurt and had to lie..... as I said, I really really hope you're a better person in life..... you see, this is just TW, but your life is real man. You need to examine yourself dude.....you don't have to be the besst in TW for real people to love you dude...

2. hellosilver

hellosilver Non-stop Poster

What about your sco friends leaking everyone but your claims? And your buddy portugal sending pain messages with what hes been saying in dc. You can play the victim all you want, we both know what you were doing

3. MrSandman

MrSandman Active Member

SCO is my former tribe and yes I do have a connection with them. They were there to help me when I needed help even when I was already with ED! especially when you told me that I have enough def troops that I don't need to be stacked in one of our ops Portugal? Seriously? Didn't we noble his vils during the SH ops?

4. SergeantCrunsh

SergeantCrunsh Non-stop Poster

shhhh dont tell my secret....pain is next

5. hello pain hello

hello pain hello Non-stop Poster

The real reason we internalled him was because we feared his growth! We attempted to sabotage the acc endlessly! Look at TW stats! His massive ODA with his hard fought caps are proof of this! Despite the endless inability to follow orders, shady talks, leaked info that only you had on multiple occasions, endless coplayers who coincidentally happen to continue being spies leaking info on targets that you continued to cap with 0 losses while ours were conveniently stacked, we decided to internal you out of envy. How did you figure it out? You must truly have the 60 IQ I claim to have. I envy your genius.

robert232323 and SergeantCrunsh like this.
  6. MrSandman

MrSandman Active Member

and of course, a guilty conscience will make everything a joke...... remember this, when something really really bad happens to you in real life, remember me and the betrayal you did. This I swear on you guys. Yes go laugh at this......

7. hello pain hello

hello pain hello Non-stop Poster

B-but you already happened to me? Was a rough few months, I'll tell you what...

8. Arcward

Arcward Non-stop Poster

Imagine wishing bad things on someone irl because you got caught spying xD

robert232323 and SergeantCrunsh like this.
  9. Sigurdr

Sigurdr Active Member

I can confirm that Zambo was not our spy.
    Now of course you guys wont believe that, but I've been honest through most of my time here on TW, but that hardly means anything in this community.

Zambo. Sorry this happened to you man. Best of luck on future worlds, you at least know who not to play with now, so that's at least one take-away. I learned that about Crunsh a good while back, in fact it's one of the main reasons I'm playing this world..

As to the rest of you guys, seriously? That's real low. I understand getting rid of liabilities and spies, but you just kick and internal them fair and square.. To resort to this, that's some of the most cowardly shit I've ever seen and I've been around a while (2007), you genuinely disgust me.

10. SergeantCrunsh

While we have confirmed proof he did leak to atleast some friends in magic we also have evidence he leaked claims and discord chats multiple times (to a rim tribe lmao) and that’s why no one is taking this seriously. Go white knight/stud the pot somewhere else where it might work.

He already basically admitted to it above then followed up with well it was my cos.... this whole thread is a literal meme.

11. Sigurdr

Sigurdr Active Member

Still doesn't excuse your methods.

Force internals for spying. A-ok with me, I get that. Been there done that.

But the way you went about this... Cheap.

12. SergeantCrunsh

I will take no mercy on those people who would sell out my babies. For the ones who are with us they know I will do whatever I possibly can for them, but for Zambo that wasn't good enough. I have no shame or regret for my decisions so cry me a river.

upload_2019-7-26_20-51-22.jpeg

Gustav II Adolf and robert232323 like this.
  13. CrazyCroc

CrazyCroc Non-stop Poster

14. MrSandman

MrSandman Active Member

Keep telling yourself that Sergeant and Pain......whatever keep you to sleep at night. Remember, not all ED! and KUWTP members are mentally challenged.... they know what you did was way wrong. Karma is a mean bitch. But this I guarantee you, you both will never ever win this world. I will make sure of that.....

15. Friend or foe

Friend or foe Non-stop Poster

Well obviously it is not bad if the second mail is true,

16. Doctore

Doctore Active Member

Jacoba back at it (again). She's a little stabby, dont make a big deal out of it, dont let it discourage you.

Ahhh this is such a wonderful game.

17. lahuil

lahuil Non-stop Poster

wait does that mean I am next? I wasnt nice to jacob on 106 and left pain/silver before a big war on 97

:(:(:(

18. hellosilver

hellosilver Non-stop Poster

[​IMG]

robert232323 likes this.
  19. CrazyCroc

CrazyCroc Non-stop Poster

Remember our backstabbing plan?

I got you buddy :rolleyes:.

Magic wanna recruit us so we can join them

lahuil likes this.
  20. MrRandomGuy

MrRandomGuy Contributing Poster

Imagine being so bad that you have to have troops sent away just to force internal someone since you lack the capability to do so otherwise.