A backstab story

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine using 200 nukes on a player 1/4th your size and still fail to capture all villages targeted.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Imagine only burning through half your nukes then idling the surviving half until next op. Imagine thinking burning defense on villages that were never in danger of being lost if you had an ounce of understanding of area dominance or basic game mechanics. Imagine thinking any world win you like to claim to have been part of was not won despite of you.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine only burning through half your nukes then idling the surviving half until next op. Imagine thinking burning defense on villages that were never in danger of being lost if you had an ounce of understanding of area dominance or basic game mechanics. Imagine thinking any world win you like to claim to have been part of was not won despite of you.

Idling the surviving half, lol, good joke. It's always nice when you're not aware of everything ;)

Yeah, I made a mistake and forgot to dodge. I am well aware that I continue to make mistakes while playing the game and have never once claimed to be the best as an individual basis. Rather, it's the team and group we have as a whole that is the best.

I have no delusions of grandeur that world 72 and 102 would have been lost without me there, lol. It goes back to the group we had/have that worked hard and of course our very strong leader. It's why I'm going to continue to help out as much as I can until the world end through coplaying someone. Would our group win the world without me? Most definitely, that part doesn't matter to me at all and it's amusing to see you attempt to push buttons lol.

DeletedUser121486

Managing all these new villas is too hard. I wish we still had Zambo...

DeletedUser118814

yeah.... thanks pain that you miss me and my pp.... wish I could say the same........thank god that there are still some decent players and tribes who actually are decent enough to see the sleaziness and lies you are spreading about me.without even any proof... I dare you to post any proof that I am a spy..... because Bottomline you will betray anyone just to reach the top rank and yet, you still haven't, have you? Pathetic....... we still have at least 8 months to go.... it took me only 3 months to reach 8th.....

Oh yeah, Sargeant, what you did is illegal and TW is looking into it.....good luck.

Signing off.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
yeah.... thanks pain that you miss me and my pp.... wish I could say the same........thank god that there are still some decent players and tribes who actually are decent enough to see the sleaziness and lies you are spreading about me.without even any proof... I dare you to post any proof that I am a spy..... because Bottomline you will betray anyone just to reach the top rank and yet, you still haven't, have you? Pathetic....... we still have at least 8 months to go.... it took me only 3 months to reach 8th.....

Oh yeah, Sargeant, what you did is illegal and TW is looking into it.....good luck.

Signing off.
What is illegal? Lying? If so you should have been banned a long time ago...

DeletedUser118814

like I said proof.... post proof here so everyone can see

DeletedUser118814

come on silverbhai.... you know that you are the most pathetic member ever.... I actually pity you like seriously.... all you have is tw.... you are a sad person...... don't worry, I'm pray for you.

DeletedUser118814

the only person I respect silverbhai is your co anon.... at least I can say, he is a decent person with morale..... bless his soul. And I mean that anon.... thank you for all your help when I was a member of ED!......

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
what is worse:
making fake stuff on the internet(incase they did fake it)
or wishing someone get bad luck in rl. like getting hit by a car or something else to a family member.

I dont care what happned to much but just saying/wishing someone bad luck/karma in rl over a game? and waiting something bad to happen to them?
that just makes you a sad person, if you wished him this ingame sure all good. since it all stayes on the internet. but going so far as over rl? makes you a worse person then anyone else.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Dear Mrsandman the amount of time you have "signed off" just to come back and pity or cast some voodoo magic is to high!

Bottom line is we choose who we are loyal to and you did not choose you tribe.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
what is worse:
making fake stuff on the internet(incase they did fake it)
or wishing someone get bad luck in rl. like getting hit by a car or something else to a family member.

I've actually seen someone say that very thing about a car. Click at your own risk.

https://imgur.com/a/I8rob

Wishing ill towards someone in real life is a bit much. Wish ill of them in their time of playing this world and leave real life out of it.

DeletedUser118814

you are in real life how you play the game, any games.... I'm sorry that's how you interpreted my what I said. I don't mean harm on anyone on anyone....all I prayed that what they have done to other will come back to them so they can understand..... for this particular issue, is being a traitor..... and all I'm saying is there is such a thing called karma...... I don't know how old you are lahuil but my guess is you're young and have much to learn about life and how everything works...... in other words, life has a way to make things rights when things have been done wrong. This might be too deep for you to understand. TW or any other games define what you are in real life and what you make of it. Don't sacrifice what is right just to win a game, win a game because you played fair.