A backstab story

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
I wonder what the hat holds?
Olve don't pretend to be a good guy okay?

you nobled barbs inside new recruits clusters because you threw a hissyfit over them being recruited -
as far as i know you offered me help to noble more barbs and close them... wanna see facts? https://gyazo.com/386b74e04a04acc517132b6ed29f8f74 - here you go...

Some extra: https://gyazo.com/8626bb7a93d75137aa5bba5fefbe69be

This is just some of it, the hat holds even more. And not only from my skype account, but 2-3 more aswell!
Don't pretend that u are the nicest guy abd did anything for burn, because every week you camed and talk about sophie that she isn't giving you internals,+you also metioned that she is jealous about ur growth. - https://gyazo.com/ca6defbe2cfaa62ec0e2a58c343a5b66

Anonymous...

EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT
Infamous breaks out the hat (Finally!!) and its contents are......underwhelming

Jesus guy, you're really gonna come around slinging screenshots from shit that happened in 104 and expect the trollfest to not go into a full bombing run on you? The only notable thing that BURN accomplished in 104 was pushing Tudadar to rank 1 ODD for a few weeks as a total meat shield. And if I recall correctly, BURN got Burned when Visine decided to push the remaining cannon fodder out of rank 25, and finish the world.

That world ended, give it a bloody break already why don't ya. And fill your hat with something more relevant to the world you're actually starting to troll on, you might be taken more seriously next time.

Kthnxbai

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
EXTRA EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT
Infamous breaks out the hat (Finally!!) and its contents are......underwhelming

Jesus guy, you're really gonna come around slinging screenshots from shit that happened in 104 and expect the trollfest to not go into a full bombing run on you? The only notable thing that BURN accomplished in 104 was pushing Tudadar to rank 1 ODD for a few weeks as a total meat shield. And if I recall correctly, BURN got Burned when Visine decided to push the remaining cannon fodder out of rank 25, and finish the world.

That world ended, give it a bloody break already why don't ya. And fill your hat with something more relevant to the world you're actually starting to troll on, you might be taken more seriously next time.

Kthnxbai

Don’t bother replying to me, i didn’t post this because you said so, olve mentioned that i was a bad team player since i tried to lock someone cluster, so i posted something that was related to that.
Check post, it was made for w107 backstabing. Not for the trash that you are talking, you guys turn this into a w104 topic.

Correct me if i’m wrong..

DeletedUser118814

Recently, ED! and KUWTP betrayed one of their members. At first they tried hindering the member's growth by claiming church radius boundaries and yet this member didn't stop from growing. With the impending merger between the 2 tribes, they needed to get rid of him so other members, the Duke's friends will not be left alone.

First, accuse him of being a spy for another tribe with his co-players, who are great, and plan something..... the two tribes asked the co-players top send all of the member's troops at least 100 hours away so they will have a smooth nobling of villages. Kind of sad that the only way some members can go up the rank is resorting in such a devious way.

Recently the former co-player messaged the member:

Ok. Here we go. First of I got sucked in this toxic wormhole by these ruthless snakes Sergeant Crunsh, SilverBhai, Pain, Ching and company. They gave some very convincing evidence about you spying for Magic. And I was furious, completely furious about it. I felt betrayed and led behind the light after putting in so much work and hours into your account. They were going to internal you tonight whether or not you had your troops. Thats the reason Pain saved his nobles for many weeks. As I mentioned earlier. So this process went very fast for me. They used my naive tendences and impulsive mindset to the fullest and also promised me to CO another account on ED or KuwtK after the whole thing was done. Well. They didnt. They fabricated proof to the rest of ED/KuwtK and sent out circular mails about OUR betrayal. You, me and Alex. So now Im sitting here with a heartwrenching gut feeling. I feel empty and said that I betrayed you. Because I liked you a lot. I no longer believe you were a spy for Magic. If you were.. I dont care. We should’ve sticked together. I am awfully sorry I did this to you. I have never experienced such a feeling from a game before.. and frankly it makes me sick. I dont ever want to play TW again. All this toxic scheming and lying. Im sorry Zambo. I really am. And one more thing, Alex did not know about any of this. I called him 10 minutes before it happened and said whats what. That we didnt have a choice. He was really mad at me. Dont respect me, despise me. I betrayed your trust. I dont respect myself for it at all.

Words arent enough to make up for this. And they may seem empty to you... now after 2 days without sleep Im going to forget about TW and everything thats happened. Im leaving everything behind except this chat. If you want to vent and tell me how stupid I was, go ahead. I deserve it. Life lesson learned.

The deed is done. I always think that there's goodness in everyone and I still do. I gave my full trust in you and Alex as with my other co players. I havae alsso told you to always be on guard since I don't know anyone in the tribe. They've been wanting to take my vils but I had too many def troops thus they have to go away for at leaast 100 hours away to make sure of the total destruction of my account.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitter at anyone but I'm still amazed at people. I always imagine how a player plays is also how he lives in real life and that is so sad for a lot of the players.

Again. Im awfully sorry. I regret my actions. I also told Crunsh and co to give more proof before I did it because I despised everything about it. They most likely fabricated it, because I have seen how they fabricated the proof of me being a spy.

It says something about morale and ethics. That is why I am dissappointed in myself and that I went through with this. It is also immature.. maybe it has something to do with it.

I never spied on anyone. I got big not by fighting but by getting to know the person I plan to take his vils.... from there and often enough, they would just let me have their vils.

I take this ordeal very personal and to my heart. I dont want to lead a life knowing I am capable of disrespecting the trust of my friends like that.

You are a good person, man.

I am so sorry.

My girlfriend is furious that I did this to you. I have talked a lot about TW and you guys with her. She strongly adviced me against doing this yesterday. It just adds to the shame.

I'm a believer in Karma and I sincerely hope all will be wll.Everything happens for a reason. A cliche but very true

Chat Conversation End

Last edited by a moderator:

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you gonna give pass information to other tribes don't forget to delete mails before an account sit my dude

DeletedUser118814

Perhaps because I was not aware of it? Perhaps because I was out of town? There were 4 co-players.... regardless I don't have any ill-feeling towards you guys. You did what you have to do..... I just hope that you don't live your life the way you play because that will be really sad. What Goes Around Comes Around

Also, can you show me the proof?

DeletedUser118814

You know what you did was shady, way shady..... like I said, I'm not bitter but disappointed........ anyways, good luck.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can we all take a moment to laugh at the fact a proven leaker of information just told us what comes around goes around?

That my friends is a facepalm and social justice all at once! But your right, you went around and now it has come right back in to your face. Inno should thank you for the donation.

DeletedUser118814

and good luck to you too crunsh because my conscience is clean. Is yours? Where's the proof?

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
An6ohy3.jpg

DeletedUser118814

again, where is the proof? The only way you guys could rise in rank is to do an internal. you're a sad person, my friend. Because deep inside you you wanted me to be what you claim I am to justify what you did. Sorry I don't do juvenile gif posting. I'm all about facts. I do pray that life will treat you better. I honestly do.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You can start by reading your own mails that you yourself have written and was fully viewable for a sitter to see

DeletedUser118814

This one?

Tmaregy Jun 28, 17:06
Whats up bruh?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 17:09
not much.... just playing safe thus moving to the rim.... hahahahaha

Tmaregy Jun 28, 17:12
Yea rim is important right ;)

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 17:14
yeah it is if you want to survive

how come you haven't joined a tribe?

Tmaregy Jun 28, 17:20
i will tell you more about me as we talk. You plan on seing the end of the world or just fooling around and focusing on surviving?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 17:36
I plan to see the end of the world.... I wouldn't be spending major pp if I won't

Tmaregy Jun 28, 19:06
Good to hear that. This acc is created as a deathstar to make a big cluster on east rim to cut the way of ED! while Magic and Anger launches a mass op on them together. We have created a lot of this type of Deathstars so ED will be big suprised. Do you wanna be a part of this feast?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:12
are you playing w108?

Tmaregy Jun 28, 19:44
Nope

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:46
any other way we can talk?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:56
I'm just being cautious. ED! duke has spies all over.....

Tmaregy Jun 28, 22:03
Ok lets talk tomorrow on discord or skype

Tmaregy Jun 28, 22:04
Pain is duke right?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 22:05
yes Pain is the Duke but a merger is looming between ED and KUWTK

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 22:06
discord = zambo@1204

Tmaregy Jun 28, 22:24
We already know that its no big deal. We will summon the deathstars and start a huge op on both ed and kuwtk. Will hit on west by Magic and Anger and launch about 20 trains on Pain and silver from east hidden deathstars. i will arrange ur villas stacks if you agree to be a part of it and explode from inside their core ;)

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 22:29
I can't discuss this here since I have co players..... let talk more on discord.

Tmaregy Jun 28, 22:29
Ok fine. i will add you tomorrow.

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 22:30
okay.... i will delete this mail thread now.....

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 17:08
heya

Tmaregy Jun 29, 20:31
Hey mate. Bit busy today. Sup?

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 20:33
not much.... what's going on? Are you with Magic or with Anger?

Tmaregy Jun 29, 20:36
My brother is in magic. im preparin the rim for him..there are like 20ish deathstars like me on the east side of ed ro gangbang ed soon as magic and anger launches

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 21:51
what's the time frame so I can prepare my vils at the core?

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 21:53
I just feel discouraged by the council hindering my growth and underestimating what I know

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 21:55
who is your brother at Magic? Can he contact me directly?

Tmaregy Jun 29, 21:58
in about a week nukes will start flying. Get ready until then. if you agree to cooperate we will stack the villas of your choice 2 days before the op. Then my bro will contact you to give you the targets.

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 22:04
okay I will....

RobZamMariner Jun 29, 22:05
why did you choose me btw....

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This one?

FeelsInnocentMan.gif

we have so much proof on you besides that and thats bad enough alone you posted yourself. Many steps were taken to confirm this and a ofrum soap opera wont change things. Enjoy your life or if you're so desperate for revenge go join magic and fight us.

DeletedUser118814

Really???? because Pain was aware of it from the start.....

Tmaregy Jun 28, 17:06
Whats up bruh?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 17:09
not much.... just playing safe thus moving to the rim.... hahahahaha

Tmaregy Jun 28, 17:12
Yea rim is important right ;)

yeah it is if you want to survive

how come you haven't joined a tribe?

Tmaregy Jun 28, 17:20
i will tell you more about me as we talk. You plan on seing the end of the world or just fooling around and focusing on surviving?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 17:36
I plan to see the end of the world.... I wouldn't be spending major pp if I won't

Tmaregy Jun 28, 19:06
Good to hear that. This acc is created as a deathstar to make a big cluster on east rim to cut the way of ED! while Magic and Anger launches a mass op on them together. We have created a lot of this type of Deathstars so ED will be big suprised. Do you wanna be a part of this feast?

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:14
FYI

Send to:IXI Pain IXI;SilverBhai

This message has been forwarded by RobZamMariner.

IXI Pain IXI Jun 28, 19:16
Lel magic is dumb

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:17
how do you want me to play this?

IXI Pain IXI Jun 28, 19:18
Let me think on it

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:18
we can take advantage of this if we play it right

IXI Pain IXI Jun 28, 19:22
Yeah. Idk why they are making so many DS villas. They will run out of def lol

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:23
hahahahaha

IXI Pain IXI Jun 28, 19:33
Thanks for info btw

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:34
anytime....

RobZamMariner Jun 28, 19:49
I'll play the disgruntled member of our tribe that's why I'm in the rim

IXI Pain IXI Jun 28, 19:51
Lol sounds good :p

DeletedUser118814

I really hope you're a better person in real life man, I really hope so....