A backstab story

DeletedUser118814

In short, you told ED! and KUWTP members that I was a spy to justify attacking me when you don't even have any proof. You needed a reason to clear my account because I beat you in ranking and it hurt your ego so you need to get rid of me. I'm sorry but that how I see it. I juvenile ego getting hurt and had to lie..... as I said, I really really hope you're a better person in life..... you see, this is just TW, but your life is real man. You need to examine yourself dude.....you don't have to be the besst in TW for real people to love you dude...

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What about your sco friends leaking everyone but your claims? And your buddy portugal sending pain messages with what hes been saying in dc. You can play the victim all you want, we both know what you were doing

DeletedUser118814

SCO is my former tribe and yes I do have a connection with them. They were there to help me when I needed help even when I was already with ED! especially when you told me that I have enough def troops that I don't need to be stacked in one of our ops Portugal? Seriously? Didn't we noble his vils during the SH ops?

DeletedUser121486

The real reason we internalled him was because we feared his growth! We attempted to sabotage the acc endlessly! Look at TW stats! His massive ODA with his hard fought caps are proof of this! Despite the endless inability to follow orders, shady talks, leaked info that only you had on multiple occasions, endless coplayers who coincidentally happen to continue being spies leaking info on targets that you continued to cap with 0 losses while ours were conveniently stacked, we decided to internal you out of envy. How did you figure it out? You must truly have the 60 IQ I claim to have. I envy your genius.

DeletedUser118814

and of course, a guilty conscience will make everything a joke...... remember this, when something really really bad happens to you in real life, remember me and the betrayal you did. This I swear on you guys. Yes go laugh at this......

DeletedUser122473

I can confirm that Zambo was not our spy.
Now of course you guys wont believe that, but I've been honest through most of my time here on TW, but that hardly means anything in this community.

Zambo. Sorry this happened to you man. Best of luck on future worlds, you at least know who not to play with now, so that's at least one take-away. I learned that about Crunsh a good while back, in fact it's one of the main reasons I'm playing this world..

As to the rest of you guys, seriously? That's real low. I understand getting rid of liabilities and spies, but you just kick and internal them fair and square.. To resort to this, that's some of the most cowardly shit I've ever seen and I've been around a while (2007), you genuinely disgust me.

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I can confirm that Zambo was not our spy.
Now of course you guys wont believe that, but I've been honest through most of my time here on TW, but that hardly means anything in this community.

Zambo. Sorry this happened to you man. Best of luck on future worlds, you at least know who not to play with now, so that's at least one take-away. I learned that about Crunsh a good while back, in fact it's one of the main reasons I'm playing this world..

As to the rest of you guys, seriously? That's real low. I understand getting rid of liabilities and spies, but you just kick and internal them fair and square.. To resort to this, that's some of the most cowardly shit I've ever seen and I've been around a while (2007), you genuinely disgust me.

While we have confirmed proof he did leak to atleast some friends in magic we also have evidence he leaked claims and discord chats multiple times (to a rim tribe lmao) and that’s why no one is taking this seriously. Go white knight/stud the pot somewhere else where it might work.

He already basically admitted to it above then followed up with well it was my cos.... this whole thread is a literal meme.

DeletedUser122473

Still doesn't excuse your methods.

Force internals for spying. A-ok with me, I get that. Been there done that.

But the way you went about this... Cheap.

DeletedUser118814

Keep telling yourself that Sergeant and Pain......whatever keep you to sleep at night. Remember, not all ED! and KUWTP members are mentally challenged.... they know what you did was way wrong. Karma is a mean bitch. But this I guarantee you, you both will never ever win this world. I will make sure of that.....

DeletedUser119533

FeelsInnocentMan.gif

we have so much proof on you besides that and thats bad enough alone you posted yourself. Many steps were taken to confirm this and a ofrum soap opera wont change things. Enjoy your life or if you're so desperate for revenge go join magic and fight us.

Well obviously it is not bad if the second mail is true,

DeletedUser121688

Jacoba back at it (again). She's a little stabby, dont make a big deal out of it, dont let it discourage you.

Ahhh this is such a wonderful game.

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wait does that mean I am next? I wasnt nice to jacob on 106 and left pain/silver before a big war on 97

:(:(:(

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wait does that mean I am next? I wasnt nice to jacob on 106 and left pain/silver before a big war on 97

:(:(:(
d5a

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Imagine being so bad that you have to have troops sent away just to force internal someone since you lack the capability to do so otherwise.