A backstab story

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
you are in real life how you play the game, any games.... I'm sorry that's how you interpreted my what I said. I don't mean harm on anyone on anyone....all I prayed that what they have done to other will come back to them so they can understand..... for this particular issue, is being a traitor..... and all I'm saying is there is such a thing called karma...... I don't know how old you are lahuil but my guess is you're young and have much to learn about life and how everything works...... in other words, life has a way to make things rights when things have been done wrong. This might be too deep for you to understand. TW or any other games define what you are in real life and what you make of it. Don't sacrifice what is right just to win a game, win a game because you played fair.

I do not understand why you have to diminish Lahuil to be a ignorant little child, that's just rude he is the best boy

DeletedUser118814

I don't do revenge..... that is really beneath me...... I promised myself that I will see this world to the end no matter what, whether I end up last or whatever.... but I will always play fair no matter what..... That is what I am. The "curse" you speak of is actually karma.

DeletedUser121486

I don't do revenge..... that is really beneath me...... I promised myself that I will see this world to the end no matter what, whether I end up last or whatever.... but I will always play fair no matter what..... That is what I am. The "curse" you speak of is actually karma.

zamboToday at 7:25 AM

how's your rotators cup? having any personal issues all of a sudden? Don't worry, it will happen.......

zamboToday at 8:27 AM

and you know what, anger offered to help me not magic who who thought I was a spy for.... that sucks.... and yes I will pledged my loyalty and pp to anger

no you don't have the protection..... believe me..... just be careful dude...... I will try my best to reverse it.....

be careful at the gym dude.... that's where my curse is.....

doesn't sound like karma to me

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you are in real life how you play the game, any games.... I'm sorry that's how you interpreted my what I said. I don't mean harm on anyone on anyone....all I prayed that what they have done to other will come back to them so they can understand..... for this particular issue, is being a traitor..... and all I'm saying is there is such a thing called karma...... I don't know how old you are lahuil but my guess is you're young and have much to learn about life and how everything works...... in other words, life has a way to make things rights when things have been done wrong. This might be too deep for you to understand. TW or any other games define what you are in real life and what you make of it. Don't sacrifice what is right just to win a game, win a game because you played fair.

yeah I am a 5 year old child playing. because you just know me that good?

or maybe because I have a life, work, gf ,cat and my own place. pay bills ect. I know what is important. and believe me rl allways goes first in the end it a game where you want to have fun, and trash talk each other ofc. but hey what do I know:rolleyes:
and a game doesnt define what you are. it easy to talk behind a screen, hiding who you are and where you life. it what you do in the real world what counts. not a game.

DeletedUser118814

I'm actually done with this forum..... remember, it only took me 3 months to reach 8th.... we still have a long way to go.... ciao... and good luck.... bless you and my the gods above forgive you

EasyFish

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh Pain... how I trusted you dude.... you broke my heart really. I do forgive you but karma is already in motion..... luhail, you better be under 12 years old, if not.... contact me so I can give you a number where your parents can sent you.... it's a school... a school for gifted mentally challenged kids, which I think you are.

who is this luhail you talking about?

Agathokakological

I was on your side for this sandman but your really starting to sperg out now...

DeletedUser119533

So magic backstabbing infamous was hijacked by ed! backstabbing robzamariner

I saw Angers hit there own academy yesterday

View attachment 2791

And drama confesed to backstabbing their own members a while back, (defenceking and co)

backstab for the win

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Man tribal wars can get intense booyz.

Wishing harm on people because of a browser game.

My god Lahuil will protect my booty

DeletedUser118814

All I said is karma...... and may you get what you deserve....... how a person play is a reflection of what he/she is in real life.

Anonymous...

the only person I respect silverbhai is your co anon.... at least I can say, he is a decent person with morale..... bless his soul. And I mean that anon.... thank you for all your help when I was a member of ED!......

Awww, shucks, you're gonna make me blush

But then again, I guess giving a script that everyone and their brother had anyway is the said equivalent of giving a new toy to a brain damaged 3 year old so he can live the next 30 minutes in peace before he eats it and dies.

Jesus Christ on a cracker son, how many times are you gonna give up the ghost and walk away from this thread? My 59 IQ points prevent me from counting that high, and quite honestly I'm running out of fingers. Do yourself a favor, walk away while you still have face, because at this point you've burned nearly every bridge that isn't Magic or Angers related.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Olve don't pretend to be a good guy okay?

you nobled barbs inside new recruits clusters because you threw a hissyfit over them being recruited -
as far as i know you offered me help to noble more barbs and close them... wanna see facts? https://gyazo.com/386b74e04a04acc517132b6ed29f8f74 - here you go...

Some extra: https://gyazo.com/8626bb7a93d75137aa5bba5fefbe69be

This is just some of it, the hat holds even more. And not only from my skype account, but 2-3 more aswell!
Don't pretend that u are the nicest guy abd did anything for burn, because every week you camed and talk about sophie that she isn't giving you internals,+you also metioned that she is jealous about ur growth. - https://gyazo.com/ca6defbe2cfaa62ec0e2a58c343a5b66
Underwhelming... Then again you screenshotting stuff all the time is... Funny haha.

I don't want to say it but... Christ your life seems fucked up if this is what you do

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Underwhelming... Then again you screenshotting stuff all the time is... Funny haha.

I don't want to say it but... Christ your life seems fucked up if this is what you do

You know what is even funnier? Low ppl like you, try to trashtalk, after i pulled something out about ur dirty plays you try to change the topic and harras me about my life? I thought we was talking about TW? Shall we change topics about RL and talk for asian things, because thats what u're trying to do, first talk about TW's when u got nothing to say you change the topic? Focus man... don't drown in your shit!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know what is even funnier? Low ppl like you, try to trashtalk, after i pulled something out about ur dirty plays you try to change the topic and harras me about my life? I thought we was talking about TW? Shall we change topics about RL and talk for asian things, because thats what u're trying to do, first talk about TW's when u got nothing to say you change the topic? Focus man... don't drown in your shit!
No I just sad you must have a sad reality if you have spent the entire 104 taking screenshots and pictures of skype convos or random convos in chats, even tho you shared a goal and were in the same tribe.

I have nothing special to say because you will rebut with your magical hat. On 104 you were bragging to me about not farming because it was inefficient, and how you would singlehandedly manhandle tribes. Yet the tribes you managed to take down were as a result of you outsizing them MASSIVELY, or coming on the afterburner with nobletrains on ex-Retro after your own tribe spent weeks to make them basicly quit/be troopless.

But like I stated earlier. It is pointless because the counter is the equivilant of "no u". And I didn't spend my time taking pictures of chats, I spent it being unhappy about the tribe and refusing to share my area with Spark players who desperately wanted to noble barbs in it (or who were recruited into it as a middle finger of me not letting them barb it). All because I was the only guy farming in that half of the tribe... :|

Fun fact: strategic nobling of barbs is a thing... Trying to make a barbless void isn't 9 out of 10 times... That's a nightmare of epic porportions to defend imo

DeletedUser119960

hmm does this even have anything to do with 107 olve. get a grip dude

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Na haha

This thread is someone wishing bad things onto someone and the other thread Magic the (hug) Gathering is people trying to show off their big words.

Just people complaining about W102 and W104 because they lost so that ==== SALT!!!

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
No I just sad you must have a sad reality if you have spent the entire 104 taking screenshots and pictures of skype convos or random convos in chats, even tho you shared a goal and were in the same tribe.

I have nothing special to say because you will rebut with your magical hat. On 104 you were bragging to me about not farming because it was inefficient, and how you would singlehandedly manhandle tribes. Yet the tribes you managed to take down were as a result of you outsizing them MASSIVELY, or coming on the afterburner with nobletrains on ex-Retro after your own tribe spent weeks to make them basicly quit/be troopless.

But like I stated earlier. It is pointless because the counter is the equivilant of "no u". And I didn't spend my time taking pictures of chats, I spent it being unhappy about the tribe and refusing to share my area with Spark players who desperately wanted to noble barbs in it (or who were recruited into it as a middle finger of me not letting them barb it). All because I was the only guy farming in that half of the tribe... :|

Fun fact: strategic nobling of barbs is a thing... Trying to make a barbless void isn't 9 out of 10 times... That's a nightmare of epic porportions to defend imo

First of all, you was the one who started to talk about w104.
Secondly, after u attacked me about w104, i bringed some shit about you, now u got mad and started to harras me about my real life?
As i said - don't drown in your shit!

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You said you were well respected in 104 in your original post... I just countered with what was facts, you weren't...

How am I talking shit? Like I am straight up saying what happened :)

Then again, #NoU...