A backstab story

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
w80 was the last good world

PROVE ME WRONG
Instructions unclear, 5000 dollars spent on event, suddenly 500 village by 3 months, send help.

And this guy actually went and cried to me about personal threats etc for a small comment, then spent the rest of the day berating everyone in this thread... :D

Last edited:

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
w80 was the last good world

PROVE ME WRONG

It really was . You couldn't quick build as PP wasnt really a thing back then. It was the last biggest world of tribal wars. Now we are stuck kn these small tiny world with Salty people haha.

Long Live SIN/BEN

13th Krieger

Reaction score
Finally seen this one. To clarify Hazard aka Bjorn Ironside asked to get an invite in the main tribe from academy. When he got the answer that he should wait until we make the place he started to trash talk around as obviously it was not as he wanted. He even made threats of some kind which made us believe he may betray us at some point so it led to his dismissal. He demanded to join 107 with us, I gave him a chance which he blew up with his behavior.

End of the story.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
Krieger, u have seen this one long ago.
I don't know why Koreans keep carrying ur ass, u are inactive most of the time, we both know. RDT account its getting carried in w108 and casuals. While here on w107, you are manipulating. Face the truth.

(Danijele, ne zaboravi da se zahvališ svom prijatelju Martinu.) ;)

13th Krieger

Reaction score
Bless the world where "inactive" has like 70-0 in war stats in world war stats.

War stats that probably exceed yours by miles away in any world.

Last edited: