A banner request (competition?!)

Maccano1

Ok guys as some of you may or may not know I'm writing the W27 blog, and I think that it'd be cool to set our selves appart from the other worlds blogs by having our own header/banner that can be put at the top of each post that we can use.

The only two pre-requisites are that:
It has the words in: The W27 News
The creators signature is in the bottom right corner (if you wish to put your sig on it). With the words "created by --------------"

Colour, design, pattern I will leave up to you to decide upon. When we have a few designs I'll set a date that I'll decide upon. The winner will get the priviledge :icon_rolleyes: of having their creation on the tribal wars blog site, that will be seen by anybody who logs onto the site.

Hopefully we'll get some enough interest to rival the other competition :lol:

Entries so far:
Yahiko Myojin
banner2.jpg

stampcoin
Banner.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser63403

By when do you need it? I would like to make one but i am too busy right now

DeletedUser

Yes, if you give us 2 weeks i will be able to, it's just that for this next whole week i won't be able to get to use Photoshop, and i would love to try enter something.

Maccano1

I'll give you as long as required there isn't a particular rush lol (although the sooner the better).

Maccano1

Sorting out w9's spamming seems to have gone to your head sebco, theres no spammers here that need banning :icon_rolleyes:

Edit, also just found out your a Leicester lad like me. I swear the midlands region breeds mods!

DeletedUser

I enjoyed W9 actually. ;-)

Mate, you can't beat another Leicester lad on these forums. I do hope you're a City fan, though. :icon_razz:

Maccano1

Sorry to diasapoint, i'm only hear because of the Uni (not the poly *cough*) so I'm actually a Preston fan [don't ban me].

I go and watch Tigers play a few games a season though, you can normally catch me at the front of the crumbie with a bunch of mates on the 22 at the Alliance and Leiceter end. That being said I'm actually a Sale fan, I just have a soft spot for the Tigers.

DeletedUser

Indeed.

I'm like a better looking Kanga. :)

So, does that mean we can't flame you:icon_cry:

But can you put a poll up for us? Like, if Shadow does fall, what tribe do you expect to take it's place, then list the top ten tribes or so.

DeletedUser

Well your blog staff so you kinda are staff.
Why did u leave nstlk* ?
:(

DeletedUser

what question?

What do you want on this entry or whatever