a barbarian village is attacking me

DeletedUser103215

A barbarian village is attacking me and i am still under beginner protection this has never ever happened to me on any world... what does it mean???

DeletedUser

It's one spear buddy, don't worry. You could take the time to look at other threads though.

shahmeer12

Are you crazy :p Stack your village! Its a bug and you wont even know what the hell the barbs throwing at you. Dont get cleared as it might start farming you ;)

DeletedUser103215

considering it is really hard to find the information i want in this forum... eyyahh why does it happen??

DeletedUser

Its a quest.... And theres threads about this already....

DeletedUser93513

Whatever you do, do NOT try to mail the barb asking for peace..

Also, don't ask your tribe for support..don't make the same mistake I made.. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

It is a quest where an abandoned village attacks you with a random amount of troops.

The troop varies because it depends on your luck.

If you are 25% lucky, you'll get one spear fighter on your village.

If you are 25% unlucky, you'll get 100 axes.

Remember, luck in tribalwars is random.

So, just pray and relax.

Good day to you sir!

DeletedUser

The TW staff really needs to like... slap the message in your face that's it is only a quest. So many new players freaking out in the tribe I'm in about this. Or just sticky a message here saying it's a quest so the forum isn't spammed by these posts.

DeletedUser57316

Arent all quests shown? I thought this quest would show up where all other quests show up.

DeletedUser

Arent all quests shown? I thought this quest would show up where all other quests show up.

It did show up. One of them was something like Successfully evade an attack, or something along those lines, and the quest is to dodge the incoming attack from the barb.