A Bit Of Friendly Competition (Round Three - Voting)

• Thread starter Rock Star Incorporated
  • Start date

queenangel

Since they said it didn't look like any work was done on it, and that it was simply an existing image, I took it as a rather large compliment. Several people however, have taken the time to find the original work, or ask me for it. I would rather spend my limited spare graphics time here with the people who bother to inform themselves about art. The rest of them I can happily ignore and leave ignorant :p

DeletedUser

btw tyrael
Yeah, no, i see what you mean. Let's just hang all the judges from x-factor, x-has-talent, dancing on ice, whatever other shit needs to be judged, and replace them with ignorant, stupid people picked up of the street who know nothing about the matter being judged. This is obviously the way forward.

You do realize that what the judges do actually matters little, right?
They just let people who have a decent voice or can actually dance (not that hard to work out) and let them through. Everything else is decided by the public ringing up and voting.
So shouldn't we have the right to vote?
Old i know but couldn't resist sorreh :p

DeletedUser

I never actually said the general public shouldn't be able to vote at all. Just so you know. =]

And yes, very old. You've missed your opportunity. xD

DeletedUser51929

A Bit Of "Friendly" Competition

lol friendly went out the window D:

DeletedUser

They can vote how they like, but queens should not be ahead of GE's.

having re-read most of this thread , can i point out what was said in the opening post....

"This round is anonymous to make sure the vote is based solely on the art itself, so please refer to the tag with the designated letter."

so why exactly did you decide to make it un-annonymous, maybe you weren't getting your own way, and so thought a flame war would win you the day...:icon_rolleyes:

i think you need to grow up a tad, stop making a mountain out of a molehill, and realize you cant win every time!!

DeletedUser

having re-read most of this thread , can i point out what was said in the opening post....

"This round is anonymous to make sure the vote is based solely on the art itself, so please refer to the tag with the designated letter."

so why exactly did you decide to make it un-annonymous, maybe you weren't getting your own way, and so thought a flame war would win you the day...:icon_rolleyes:

i think you need to grow up a tad, stop making a mountain out of a molehill, and realize you cant win every time!!

Uhmm... actually, why don't you shut up and get out of this forum? There was a chance to flame yesterday and you missed it. It is OVER. Clearly in reading 'most of the thread' you missed out on the ending. Secondly, i did not start the war. Thirdly, it was quite obvious who made which piece judging by style, whether a name was on each or not.

DeletedUser

you are just a day late...:) sorry, fail

DeletedUser

I lol'ed...

boredcat.jpg

DeletedUser

Since when was all this time based :lol:

He can speak his mind whenever, and wherever s/he likes. Who are you (tyrael) to tell him to, *note the quote, "shut up and get out of this forum" ? ... err you have no authoriry over anyone in this forum. Stop acting like you do.

DeletedUser

Was my lolcat ok? Because you know, we have to make sure you approve our posts before they can be on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Since when was all this time based :lol:

He can speak his mind whenever, and wherever s/he likes. Who are you (tyrael) to tell him to, *note the quote, "shut up and get out of this forum" ? ... err you have no authoriry over anyone in this forum. Stop acting like you do.

Just ... just get out ;)
Do I haz enough authority :D ?

P.S Im joking ;)

DeletedUser

Was my lolcat ok?

No it was ok, just above average :) I bet you think your real cool posting your lol cats and mick taking pictures don't you :lol:

Because you know, we have to make sure you approve our posts before they can be on the forums :icon_rolleyes:

No I don't have to approve your posts, I have no authority here either, I was simply bringing him back down to the level we're all on in these forums. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Its ok, thats the moderators job, however inactive she is :lol:

DeletedUser

what is this "mod" you talk about ?
No ones seen her for weeks :D