A brief summary...

pbar

A quick post - after digging out my old laptop this week I checked out my old bookmarks and lo' and behold I had W10 TWstats bookmarked - after having a mosey around that I was drawn here to see if anyone could give me a brief summary of how things turned out?

When I was still interested (some time ago) I think DDB + Borg were North - facing off against CTRL + Nomads(?) in the South? Either way I seem to remember the Southerners were winning (boo).

However I see that DDB was still going until v.recently as were/are a lot of the players I remember fighting with (Texfull, Payn3, airheadgreg, tucker, cdnjer and plenty more).

I just wondered if anyone could give a a brief summary of what happened? I guess over time the size of the players + tribes involved led to inactives/merges and so on rather than an eventual winner. It seems everyone is agreed that CTRL can be declared the 'winners' of W10.

DeletedUser

I totally disagree with your statement 'ctrl are winners of w10'

The winners of a world are decided by who is the largest tribe at the end of the world. As CTRL gave up as a tribe and now only have one remaining member it is virtually impossible for that tribe to win. W10 is still going and we are actively fighting therefore there are still players in the world that care about it and are looking to be there at the end. As of yet no one has won w10. No one is denying that CTRL were good in there time. There hasn't been a tribe like them on TWs. But they quit and left. Those that didn't and formed nomads will get there villages taken soon enough

DeletedUser

Those that didn't and formed nomads will get there villages taken soon enough

Bring it sweet cheeks, I've yet to see you do anything but big yourself up.

Wait your turn and we'll come to you. You keep fighting those inactives and barbs till then yea?

pbar

Fair enough about CTRL not being the winners - I was just going on the meagre information I could glean from these unbelievably dead forums!

Surely it is clear that this World has come to a relative stalemate though? Full of inactivity...I mean realistically anyone could just keep logging in every couple of days for the next 10 years, outlast everyone else then declare themselves the winner?!

DeletedUser

I disagree with that too, the latest stats speak for themselves. Sirgriphonheart, maybe there is a reason why all your southern players bar a few have given up and become inactive?

I am not bigging myself up, I haven't claimed to be anything. I just voice my opinion. I am allowed to do that, this forum isn't just for nomads.

Last edited by a moderator:

pbar

Ok well I've seen the stats now in another thread and I can see that 8AA8 seem to be winning, and they are an amalgamation of DDB/BORG right?

What I was trying to work out is why CTRL suddenly stopped? When I left they were quite clearly beating the DDB/BORG coalition - they had better, more dedicated players and weren't plagued with the inactivity which the North was in all honesty. Had they wanted to win they could have done -I just wondered why they hadn't. I guess it comes down to the fact that the tribes + village no's are so huge it becomes tedious to chew through thousands of them, no matter how active you are.

For the record I was in DDB and I hate CTRL + Die. I'm fairly indifferent to the original Nomads + SET. I can still admit that CTRL were beating us though.

I also see it mentioned that CTRL's leaders cheated + were banned. Is that Emp. Jon and Woodly? I know i'm not allowed to discuss details here but that makes me chuckle if its true. Jon was one of the most obnoxious people on here.

DeletedUser

Yes its true and when that happened, nomads was formed with a lot of CTRL players that wanted to continue playing. Shortly after the leaders went. I believe one of them did come back in another account according to what I have seen written and stuff

DeletedUser

Not sure why i am here, guess i really don't want to do this online course, or maybe i miss TW a lot or something like that, anyway CTRL was in my experience the best tribe on any world i played on by far, winning in this game isn't really the goal, the goal is being good, CTRL won't win W10, but that doesn't change the fact that they where the best, so i bow down to CTRL thats a tribe you want to be in

DeletedUser

Not for me. If they had been a totally honest tribe and not done certain unhonourable things then maybe I would feel that way, but they weren't. We all have our own opinions on the matter and I am entitled to mine as much as the next person.

DeletedUser

I believe one of them did come back in another account according to what I have seen written and stuff
I'm the only one who still has an account so that's quite impossible, and I'm just logging in every week or so to keep CTRL alive :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Its just what I heard. Who knows it may have been true a few months ago for all I know. Or it could just have been a chinese whisper. Anyway, just out of curiosity why do you bother? Why not join nomads?

DeletedUser

Its just what I heard. Who knows it may have been true a few months ago for all I know. Or it could just have been a chinese whisper. Anyway, just out of curiosity why do you bother? Why not join nomads?
Because I haven't been 'playing' TW for more then 6 months now? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

8AA8 was dead tribe.
now we have few old players from ddb and few old players from borg(all of them have lost their accounts like loosers)
and they have take new accounts and now it is more active from nomads.
none from 8aa8 is real owner.all the players(new owners) are dead bady.they lost all of them their villages from CTRL.

So yes this world have be winning my CTRL.
If you find me one real owner from 8aa8 only one no more they i will say in end yes this guy is the winner of w10 butif you do not have then i am sorry but you are losers and nothing more.

when you change 10 times accounts until you make your enemies to bored with you then you are two times looser.

it ia something i tell to the gm too.if someone stop the game delete the account or the last owner with the new will tell you for the change and not this chaos we have have now.

this world have finish years ago.
now we have 3?4?10? real owners.
all the others just take accounts to make proud their self that they servive until the end but i have say only the real owners can say i am here and i have servive the rest go to play with your toys.

8aa8=zombie(dead people) :p

nothing more nothing less just lossers.

DeletedUser

i am the original owner of my account ... and i suppose there are some original owners in both tribes.... but not many :icon_sad:

pbar

Shame really but can you blame anyone - I wouldnt want to play here anymore, forums are totally dead. I miss the days of Sight, TRH etc. Remember him? Great banter!

DeletedUser

Most likely out of boredom and the lack of competition.

yeah right:lol: your side is on a negative growth. if i remember the last time you guys had a positive growth is when you are attacking your spy accounts in ddb.:icon_biggrin:

Are you the real owner cuclop? Just want to make sure. ;)

i think he is a new owner, because his rank 1 yet he cannot send a decent train, 2-5sec apart. and he is attacking inactive enemies too.
but his time will soon come to an end as the 8aaa8 is coming, after earone. your next!!!

dont spread to thin cuclop:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

thanks drykill for that, all his big talk and yet he is going after inactives. If you were nearer to me cuclop I would love to have a real battle with you. But you are so far away
=( But I am sure 8AA8 will get to you soon enough

pbar the forums are not totally dead... we are all talking in here. Besides most of the time I am too busy in game to bother about this forum I am sure it is the same for others.