A brief summary...

DeletedUser

yeah right:lol: your side is on a negative growth. if i remember the last time you guys had a positive growth is when you are attacking your spy accounts in ddb.:icon_biggrin:
The fact that you use the word 'is' says enough.

DeletedUser

i am the real owner.
all the players that i attack are active from 8aa8.
until now in the last months i have attack the half of you tribe.

8aa8 have 75 members 65 of them are active.
so plssssssssss tell me exept zbrugar(i want few of his villages in my area) another inactive player.just tell me one guy and i say you are right.
tell me one totally inactive from your tribe my little drykill.

i am here i am waiting.
when do you think you will finish with earone?
in 2-3 years?

DeletedUser

ok, just did a rough count, and of the people that have nobled more then 50 nomads villages 10 are still playing their original accounts or accounts they're playing with from before the ctrl-ddb war started..

you should check the stats before you make your statements cuclop..

btw, don't mind him, he's angry cause we redecorated his villages ;)

DeletedUser

i am the real owner.
all the players that i attack are active from 8aa8.
until now in the last months i have attack the half of you tribe.

8aa8 have 75 members 65 of them are active.
so plssssssssss tell me exept zbrugar(i want few of his villages in my area) another inactive player.just tell me one guy and i say you are right.
tell me one totally inactive from your tribe my little drykill.

i am here i am waiting.
when do you think you will finish with earone?
in 2-3 years?

so you think earone isnt finish?:lol: from 33m to 9m:lol:
like we said we are coming baby:lol:

Even if you'd replace it by 'was' it'd still be incorrect considering that we were still clearly winning when we decided to close CTRL.
yeah right CTRL won hahahaha
the only thing i see , your members jump in a new tribe to save the stats once again.
you can always tell yourselves you won but the truth, you failed.
if CTRL really feel they won they will not go to a very dirty tricks to disband DDB.
CTRL loves to manipulate stats and thats the only thing you guys mastered hehehhe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok, just did a rough count, and of the people that have nobled more then 50 nomads villages 10 are still playing their original accounts or accounts they're playing with from before the ctrl-ddb war started..

you should check the stats before you make your statements cuclop..

btw, don't mind him, he's angry cause we redecorated his villages ;)

Hope you included me in those stats, been in w10 since the beginning. =) And I will be here at the end.

DeletedUser

only checked 8AA8's stats mate, sorry! but i'm pretty sure most of tuba are also still original players, correct me if i'm wrong!

and before people go crazy i've been here since the beginning of the world as well and i switched accounts before the ctrl-ddb war, not because my original account was destroyed but because the owner of the account i'm playing now wanted to quit the game and had a better location than my old x-press account.. oh and those 50 villages are since the latest update..

DeletedUser

Hope you included me in those stats, been in w10 since the beginning. =) And I will be here at the end.

Looks like your son wont be though :icon_razz:

And we know he wasnt on his original account :icon_confused: