A busy day in world 59 today

DeletedUser

GotRob forward planning: We'll make their lives annoyed by deleting!
PITA: Lolwut.

DeletedUser

Congratulations to PITA for a well deserved win!

Its been an honour knowing you guys, and have always been proud of saying that there was once a time that i was in PITA. You are, by far, the best tribe I've ever seen.

Best of luck in RL and your future worlds!

DeletedUser

fair winds and clear skies thanks again for all your help good luck untill the next world

DeletedUser

Congratulations to PITA for a well deserved win!

Its been an honour knowing you guys, and have always been proud of saying that there was once a time that i was in PITA. You are, by far, the best tribe I've ever seen.

Best of luck in RL and your future worlds!

+1 to that :D. I have never had more fun anywhere.

New.identity

I am so glad I had a glance at these forums to see this world free of Geani and co.

Good on everyone who stuck at it!

dunn61984

Congratulations PITA! Founded with a great bunch of guys with the potential to win the world and glad to see I wasn't disappointed. Was a pleasure playing with you all :)

DeletedUser105552

I gotta give it PITA, they won. Congratulations.

However some of the comments are well of the mark and aren't needed. People running there mouth lately, did nothing that helped PITA win. FACT. Ads and others (They know who), and earned the respect they get for winning however lots of others including leadership in PITA shouldn't get the praise as they did nothing latter of the world. I have to quote though, the recruitment of players PITA taking in from GotRob surprised me, as many did little to nothing and ran when incomings came rolling in. (Won't say names)

You give credit where its due and you won well done, shame it didn't last longer and people showed respect for what people did without running there mouth and talking a load of crap only problem i got with people switching tribes.

However give Less a bone, or send him for a little walk in the jungle.

DeletedUser

If they were so bad, why did you recruit them in the first place?

They earned their spot in PITA. You trying to slag them now that you're out of the world is laughable.

DeletedUser105552

When i recruited the players, at the time only them doing anything against us and proved there worth. However the ones u recruited, I know of a couple that was perm sat, hoping they would be back and the others was never around or little. Fact, how do i as i sat and saved a couple of them?

DeletedUser

Thanks for taking me in Dunn, right at the start. Hope your well :)

DeletedUser

However give Less a bone, or send him for a little walk in the jungle.

I know who you are. I know what you want. If you are looking for a win, I can tell you I don't have a ton of free time. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you quit tribal wars now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will defeat you.