A busy day in world 59 today

DeletedUser

Yet again another twist and turn in world 59? i log on new tribemates ?(was out ill for two weeks) i didnt see this one coming.

tbh the only thing running thru my mind is man if i could see the look on geani's face when this happened i could die a happy guy.(its the simple pleasures in life that can make your day)

i not sure if this new move will end this world? but it will surely make it more interesting and abit harder for GR to rim me!! and as a added bonus my pa ruey is now on the same side. so stay tuned for the next twist and turn

DeletedUser

Mar 11
01:04 GearHound has changed the internal announcement.
Mar 10
17:12 cedok joined the tribe.
Mar 10
15:41 noob on fire joined the tribe.
Mar 10
15:22 rasher3 joined the tribe.
Mar 10
15:05 hodgy77 joined the tribe.
Mar 10
14:59 Ruey3 joined the tribe.
Mar 10
14:46 Ruey3 has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 10
12:50 Eternal Lord joined the tribe.
Mar 10
02:10 THC has offered peace to the tribe.
Mar 10
01:13 THC has declared war on the tribe.
Mar 09
21:28 eternal love left the tribe.
Mar 09
19:01 napoleon2 joined the tribe.
Mar 09
19:00 humancentipad joined the tribe.
Mar 09
16:02 Eye of the Pimp has been dismissed by rascal-the-cat.
Mar 09
15:32 old timer 51 joined the tribe.
Mar 09
13:25 Notanothernoob2 left the tribe.
Mar 09
12:55 noob on fire has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
12:52 The invitation to Wrightway has been withdrawn by GearHound.
Mar 09
11:19 Wrightway has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
11:18 tooter365 has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:41 napoleon2 has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:40 cedok has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:40 humancentipad has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:40 Eternal Lord has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:39 rasher3 has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:37 hodgy77 has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 09
02:34 dmcd1980 has been invited by GearHound.
Mar 07
18:54 BLAZ-EH joined the tribe.
Mar 07
13:13 BLAZ-EH has been invited by rascal-the-cat.

I knew he betrayal will happend from a long time

Whats done is done, important is that PITA will win this world through manipulation and treason

Enjoy it

DeletedUser

next level intel you got there geani, will win you the world probably.. damn girl boy

oh and btw, writing to people ingame while you've blocked em seems to be pretty unfair - doesn't even give us the chance to laugh at you.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you have a spy. You've had a spy for a while, too, if our suspicions are correct. It hasn't helped you before, and it won't help you now. The only difference is, you were outplayed and defeated by your own arrogance, favoritism, and poor job leading. Would that Shaggy had been around to help you for your own sake.

You call it manipulation and treason? In what sense? If you want to get all political about it, calling it treason and manipulation (without knowing who approached who), then read up on the social contract. You might find that you haven't upheld your end, and as a result people are leaving you to be with a tribe that will fight for every last member. GotRob used to do that, but nowadays you tend to favor your .ro players and send them all the support; don't get pissy that you lost because of it.

As the guy above me said, that's clearly some next-level intel. Are you going to tell us that we're running operations as we run them now too, or was the huge amount of fakes and nukes and conquers not indication enough for you?

DeletedUser

i heard both the cats are joining gotrob:icon_eek:

I heard that they orchestrated the whole thing so they could go rogue and be Tribalwars's first two-person tribe to win a world.

With all of these new players in PITA, Geani will have an even harder time rimming me :(

rascal-the-cat

I heard that they orchestrated the whole thing so they could go rogue and be Tribalwars's first two-person tribe to win a world.

Oh noes ... you've let our secret out now! :icon_eek:

Our evil plan is foiled!

DeletedUser

In all honesty I don't believe Geani has had a spy in PITA at all. For one I don't think anyone is stupid enough to back gotrob over pita.

All that has happened is the original player/s of Ruey3 came back, more than likely after Geani e-mailed or skyped them to say their acct had gone over. Then before leaving the tribe, they posted the information to her.

Geani, we've not really spoken before but if you truly knew what was going to happen before then you would have acted on it a while ago. Nukes and nobles would have been built by the players who had not had enough of your tribe and would have been launched from next door to take out the players before they joined PITA or as they joined. My support from days away would not have been allowed to land before your nukes did either.

It's not pleasant when things like this happen... but they invariably happen for a reason. PITA have a sound and respected leadership who actively help out above and beyond they call of duty when a player is struggling or in need of help. I'm not now going to say anything about your leadership because all I know is second hand so would be speculation. What I will do though is say again, these things happen for a reason.

We've not done anything gotrob has not done in the past by taking on players from another tribe. We've not offered these people endless riches to change sides, they came to us.

We were winning the war before this change and are still winning the war now.. albeit a little faster

DeletedUser

I knew he betrayal will happend from a long time

Whats done is done, important is that PITA will win this world through manipulation and treason

Enjoy it[/QUOTE]

true you have managed to upset many great players lets take a moment to reflect wam, gearhound,blackknight,the new ruey,dmcd1980,hodgy,noobonfire,wrightway ect ect. as for betrayal it is you that betrayed your tribemates by your own short sighted discrimination of players on a world server.

you can trace it all the way back to what you did to gearhound and your own disrespect for your own tribemates. one day you will learn you cant scare bully or manipulate everyone and if your tribemates arnt from your home country they dont count as i have said many times before this is world tribal wars where the best come to play a game and build friendships and test there skills.

i myself cant wait to finish this world just so i wont have to read another one of your posts.

to the other members in gotrob those joining pita and cas welcome!!! to those staying in gotrob best wishes and good luck

DeletedUser

In tribal wars, the most important assets is members of the tribe, without them, there are simply no tribe.
Being able to work with each members, understanding everyone needs, and to treat everyone equally is the key to success to run an efficient tribe. Sadly you have failed that miserably, and the outcome is clear in the end...

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Piqnicata Mar 09,2013 07:10
PITA against a 3mil player?

Guess you forgot your tribe. Whoops. It's ok, it happens. I understand frustration when you, a 3mil player, are going to get wiped out. It's cool.

greycorn Mar 09,2013 07:25
still with big mouth, ei?

get lost u6

greycorn Mar 12,2013 03:56
yo, big mouth, check my profile :)

and next time keep your big mouth shut, better then embarras yourself

or go write nonsens on external, is what you do anyway
[/spoil]

geani blocked me from yet another sit, but sends me mails. I find them entertaining, so I haven't blocked back.

geani, you have no idea what's coming. But already, mission accomplished: greycorn is losing villages and apparently can't even play for themselves :icon_wink:. Another one bites the dust, and the gap between GotRob and PITA grows every larger in PITA's favor. You've lost 10 members, 40mil+ points, and over 4.4k villages. It's only beginning, geani. You have nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, to be bragging about. Your arrogance in the face of your impending losses and doom is hilarious, to say the least.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

as a member of Gotrob, i know i shluld be defending against these statements,
but what the heck
im enjoying the putdowns alot
keep it up :p

DeletedUser

You may be in GotRob, but geani doesn't consider you a member unless you're from her .ro squad :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Never thought that ex-34 gonna join enemy tribe (Gotrob) back then and i was a bit surprised when they did that and split. Dont know how that happened, but it looks quite a good strategy while you internaled gotrob members secretly.
Considering all above, nice to see that ex-34 still works together. Good luck in winning this world guys.

P.S. taking enemy members to your tribe is not always a good strategy.