A call to challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

NOELYDEEZNUTZ

I challenge you public in front of all of world 13 to single combat under the following terms

1. two week break from the time of the last attack from either side against either of us as players.
(current last attack is on Attack Death before Dishonor (473|74) K4 NoelyDeezNutz on 19.05. at 05:31:46:907
2. no outside support
3. sitters allowed
4. to the death

Now i completly understand if your to afraid to accept these terms. and won't hold it against if you run back to inso with your tail between your legs. But seeing as how you want to make such a BIG DEAL out of attacking someone...i thought i would give you the chance to have all the glory for yourself, but if you can't handle it...i will understand..some people are not strong enough to handle the stress of dealing with me personally.

DeletedUser

NOELYDEEZNUTZ

I challenge you public in front of all of world 13 to single combat under the following terms

1. two week break from the time of the last attack from either side against either of us as players.
(current last attack is on Attack Death before Dishonor (473|74) K4 NoelyDeezNutz on 19.05. at 05:31:46:907
2. no outside support
3. sitters allowed
4. to the death

Now i completly understand if your to afraid to accept these terms. and won't hold it against if you run back to inso with your tail between your legs. But seeing as how you want to make such a BIG DEAL out of attacking someone...i thought i would give you the chance to have all the glory for yourself, but if you can't handle it...i will understand..some people are not strong enough to handle the stress of dealing with me personally.
you just lost any last shread of respect for you. This is a childesh attempt to not get ass swamped.

DeletedUser

you just lost any last shred of respect for you. This is a childish attempt to not get ass swamped.

if he's afraid...let him decline...i offered single combat...he has a 2-1 advantage...odds would say he could beat me anyway...but if he's afraid...let him hide

PS..i edited your spelling.

DeletedUser

jumps from tribe to tribe? i been in inso for 2 years now (after shad offered me an account) and before that was in kidlat...i suggest you...go look it up...and come back when you know what those big words your using mean...in the mean time tell inso to do their own talking and stop supplying you with ways to put your foot in your mouth. noely got called out becasue he ran his mouth about how good he is etc etc etc...so he now has a choice...put up...or shut up. i assure you..he doenst need you to defend him..or his viginity.
Well, hes obviously sure as hell better than you.

DeletedUser

him getting as far as he did, and you having mixed vils provs evreything already.

you've seen my vills? or are you going to be like the blind sheep lead to the slaughter and jsut buy whatever inso says? BAAA BAAA, clank....no more BAAA

DeletedUser

you've seen my vills? or are you going to be like the blind sheep lead to the slaughter and jsut buy whatever inso says? BAAA BAAA, clank....no more BAAA
ermm...yes.
images

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Why should he accept your challange?

Once again forget that this game is won by a team made up of several players (in this case 59 of them!)

A team that has already invested how many nukes into clearing you out?

You have no troops left

We would have to give you weeks to rebuild those armies

Many villages had HQ, Smithies, Academies, Farms, walls (not that you knew what those were for anyways) and what ever else INSO players hit, we would have to give you time to rebuild those

Now why would Noely accept such a childish challenge as that?

Noely understands the game is won by working as a team after all this game is called 'TRIBAL WARS' not 'PLAYER WARS'

DeletedUser

Why should he accept your challange?
because he wants brag about all he has done against me...lets see him to it alone

Once again forget that this game is won by a team made up of several players (in this case 59 of them!)
see above

A team that has already invested how many nukes into clearing you out?
still here so clearly not enough
You have no troops left
if you say so

We would have to give you weeks to rebuild those armies
i think i made the terms pretty darn clear.

Many villages had HQ, Smithies, Academies, Farms, walls (not that you knew what those were for anyways) and what ever else INSO players hit, we would have to give you time to rebuild those
again the terms where pretty darn clear..if you have a question...you should ask it.
Now why would Noely accept such a childish challenge as that?
well if he's afraid of me then he shouldn't if he thinks he can beat me one on one then he simple stands to add to his collection of villages...now doesn't he.
Noely understands the game is won by working as a team after all this game is called 'TRIBAL WARS' not 'PLAYER WARS'

oh yeah he was talking about the TEAM when he bragged that he started attacking before anyone else got the green light...team huh..sounds like noely thinks he's an army of one....so let him show what he can do solo...or does he need you and rus to talk for him? next you'll be changing his diapers

DeletedUser

Not so... I was thinking completely selfish thoughts and having to stop attacking you to have your ass handed to you simply by Noely works against the time I put into your account and clearing you!

I told you before when you decided to quit a while back I was eying that K4/14 cluster and taking some K12 villages for shits and giggles

DeletedUser

Not so... I was thinking completely selfish thoughts and having to stop attacking you to have your ass handed to you simply by Noely works against the time I put into your account and clearing you!

I told you before when you decided to quit a while back I was eying that K4/14 cluster and taking some K12 villages for shits and giggles

if noeyl's a coward...let him decline...other wise since i called him out not you...you and rus are jsut spamming this thread.

DeletedUser

you so funny

I can see it now

Noely accepts once his team mates eat their claims on your villages as payment for time and resources invested

then you are only left with K1/2 villages to fight him with

[SPOIL]because once all claims get taken that is all that is left of your account!
Too bad you gifted some of those K2 villages away could have used them now ;}
[/SPOIL]

OOOOooooo

then you cry how noely is SOOOOO much a bigger account then you so was unfair from the start

how you did not have enough time/resources to rebuild an army in those 2 K's and so on and so on

I am sure you would say what ever reason you could think of to explain away how you lost to him :/

Really that picture of events can not be too hard to see even for you ;)

DeletedUser45372

Sitters allowed means that you can't beat me one on one. I don't use sitters.

Your attempt to have INSO stop eating you alive will not work. As TLC pointed out, the players that have invested nukes/nobles already would lose out, and as a TEAM player, there is no point in letting you build up.

you're done.

If you want to compare stats, you are more than welcome.

you have a record of sucking. I do not.

DeletedUser

Sitters allowed means that you can't beat me one on one. I don't use sitters.

Your attempt to have INSO stop eating you alive will not work. As TLC pointed out, the players that have invested nukes/nobles already would lose out, and as a TEAM player, there is no point in letting you build up.

you're done.

If you want to compare stats, you are more than welcome.

you have a record of sucking. I do not.

well if your to afraid to handle me one on one..account vs account...you be that way...but don't rejoice to the world that your ssooooooo good...you attacked first yada yada yada....come on noely...heck i'll even give inso the vills they are currently attacking...then its you and me pal.

DeletedUser45372

Side 1:
Players: NoelyDeezNutz
Side 2:
Players: Blackbird90

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 1
Difference: 29

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 0
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 283,933
Side 2: 11,891
Difference: 272,042

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 199,127
Side 2: 0
Difference: 199,127

chart

With a rate of growth that you are experiencing, you won't be here in another month.

Just a sidenote as well. Since you "Walked away" from INSO, you have lost 36% of your account, and that number is growing every hour. 5 days at 36% = 7.2% a day (or 96.6 villages per day) with you gaining 2 every 5 days, you could essentially be rimmed in 2 weeks. Let's see who you are allowed to noble intribe... Hell, think of it like this, if HockeyJoe actually grew outside of K0, instead of taking all the barbs, you would've been able to run there for a little bit.

Last edited:

DeletedUser45372

lol, the terms are NOT set, since I can't even trust you to tell the truth about not having a sitter...

Tis a shame you must get nobled out like this... breaks my heart.
breaks_my_heart_tshirt-d23543360540009108585s92_210.jpg

With the creation of this thread, and the ongoing plea for INSO to stop attacks on you... this is what you make me feel like...
it-breaks-my-heart--feat-msg-13028858886.jpg

The little critter pleading = you... The giant doing the smashing is INSO... in case the university of phoenix didn't cover that.
Perhaps you should put some effort into W54 with your friends... maybe you can use the INSO videos to become a little bit better and possibly close to average.

Status
Not open for further replies.