A call to challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

haha you never went through with them so again all talk no action

Didn't you just say i begged you to come back? which is it mason..death threats or begging...wasn't both so which time did you lie on here...run on back to noely and shad so they can tell you what to say next.

DeletedUser

Didn't you just say i begged you to come back? which is it mason..death threats or begging...wasn't both so which time did you lie on here...run on back to noely and shad so they can tell you what to say next.

i never said you didn't send mails to me saying you wanted me back or did i miss something. I was just proving that even if you are telling the truth as i have no proof against it you are a wimp that fights with words and not in game.

DeletedUser

i never said you didn't send mails to me saying you wanted me back or did i miss something. I was just proving that even if you are telling the truth as i have no proof against it you are a wimp that fights with words and not in game.

you said...tha ti sent you mails begging for you to come back...i sent you death threats..not mails begging you to come back...your a coward who ran first chance you got...

DeletedUser

running incurs there is someone after me witch you are clearly mistaken as i didn't lose any villages for a long period after i left the tribe. The reason i left was personal and really has noting to do with being afraid of anything or anyone so you are just making stuff up out of noting because you love the sound of your own voice.

DeletedUser

running incurs there is someone after me witch you are clearly mistaken as i didn't lose any villages for a long period after i left the tribe. The reason i left was personal and really has noting to do with being afraid of anything or anyone so you are just making stuff up out of noting because you love the sound of your own voice.

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&id=7962055

you got the one above after you failed at your own...

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&id=1340251

personal? yeah you got nobled.and when you got a new account you went right to the tribe that nobled your first vill...DOORs...look at it mason...DOORS nobled your vill on 12-15-09 and you ran right to them when you go the whats a church account...yeah i am calling you a coward..so did most of the rest of the tribe..including the people from w13 that were there. argue with TW stats..and then grow a pair...if you can.

DeletedUser

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&id=7962055

you got the one above after you failed at your own...

http://www.twstats.com/en44/index.php?page=player&id=1340251

personal? yeah you got nobled.and when you got a new account you went right to the tribe that nobled your first vill...DOORs...look at it mason...DOORS nobled your vill on 12-15-09 and you ran right to them when you go the whats a church account...yeah i am calling you a coward..so did most of the rest of the tribe..including the people from w13 that were there. argue with TW stats..and then grow a pair...if you can.

Noob is still Noob...and im talking bout you.

DeletedUser

Noob is still Noob...and im talking bout you.

My point exactly. But he picks out the one thing he does out of 200 that is only semi-noob instead of total noob and tries to use that as evidence that he's not a noob.

Having a battle of wits with blackbird is like attacking a guy that has a bow and arrow with a stealth bomber. I picture the scene in Avatar where the Earth people are blowing up the home tree and the blue people are shooting at the death stars with bow and arrows . . . it's something like that . . . except he never gets around to taming the bird and winning, he just keeps firing the arrows.

DeletedUser61110

Penguin can you close this cause apparently people can not keep this forum on Topic

DeletedUser

Isn't the point of this thread to tell blackbird he's a noob and fighting noely 1v1 is a waste of everyone's time? I think the thread has veered a touch at times but has been substantially on point.

DeletedUser61110

Well this off topic this was meant for Noely and Shrek you guys brought up the past this suppose to be a simple topic about Shrek challenge Noely to a one on one fight not about this ranting about his past

Shadryk 01

There will be no truce between INSO and any player. We will continue to attack until our targets are gone or out of reach. Some players choose to twist the intent of "INSO Olympics." The idea is basically 2 guys, one knife, and one seat at the table. A fun way to have 2 untested players earn their membership. However, a few players cry for "one-on-one" as they lose hundreds of villages. This is the last gasp of a dying player. We aren't buying it.

oh and one more thing..... honesty and integrity? arent you the guy who had to hide who he was ingame for 2 years. wheres the integrity in that?

ask shad, noely and raider...they are the ones who insisted on that.

Raider insisted you not publicly reveal your membership. He was concerned about the harm that you would cause to our reputation if your posts were tied to our tribe. You should be shamed that an officer of the tribe would insist that you not tell anybody that you belong with us. That's like asking your girlfriend wear a bag over her head in pubic. :icon_biggrin:

I generally did not read your posts (your comments were seldom useful,) so I deferred to his judgment without offering my own opinion.

Moreover, Raider only asked that you not reveal your tribe membership. He did NOT ask that you lie about it. To preserve your integrity, you could have been silent on this issue. Your ongoing cover-story was that you 1) Did not play on W13; 2) Did not play for INSO; 3) Had an account in CIV. These were all lies that you invented and repeated over the past 2 years. You made this up without need. If somebody challenged you by saying, "I think you play in INSO," I could understand a denial. But you were hardly challenged. You just posted your series of lies only because it suited you.

Your dishonestly is something that we experienced in-game and continues to persist to this day.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No one on one garbage. Just let it go Shrek. Just go, either by fighting, or with an excuse like so many others, but please, just go!

DeletedUser

Your dishonestly is something that we experienced in-game and continues to persist to this day.

One of my main points, everything he says is a lie, and most of it is unnecessary lies. He'd lie when the truth would do.

Shadryk 01

Exactly!

Actually, that's how we got suspicious about him helping the enemy. He kept feeding us a bunch of bull-crap that was easy to spot. He would lie about stuff that we didn't even ask about. We simply followed the trail. As Noely said, we gave him the rope & chair. He did the rest himself. If not for his big mouth, we may have never known that he was a traitor.

DeletedUser45372

Pactli - thank you for coming on over here to w13. It was refreshing to see a new name post a similar opinion to people here...

I'm waiting for "It's because the mods favor INSO, that's why shrek was banned" or "Noely went running to Pactli to back him up since no one else would"

I learned a great line in INSO... When your enemy is gasping for air and he is drowning, it is your duty to throw them an anchor...

Shrek doesn't need an anchor, he opens his mouth and just sinks like a lead weight.

Raid3r

Hi all. I kept hearing the voices asking, "Where is Raid3r while all this nonsense is going on?"

Anyways, I am only going to respond to the parts of this shrek mess that I have been drug into.

The facts of my relationship with shrek is this....

1.) A former tribemate of mine, slapshot66 quit and passed his sit to me, so I could noble out his k43 villages. I could not spare the nobles at the time and basically ran out of time. I contacted him by email and he passed the information to shrek. My honest thoughts were that the account was so small, that if he got out of line he would not be a threat based on his skill level and size. At worst he could noble up a bunch of greys to protect my interest and security in k43, while killing the sit days on the account.

2.) He contacted Shad or somehow became attached to an account in INSO, Blackbird90. I threw an absolute fit about that. Somehow behind my back my helping him acquire a smallish Beyond account had been turned into some sort of endorsement by me. I was well aware of his connection to some of the old TR players, and this is where his loyalties lied. I never trusted his involvement in our tribe, and on every single occassion there was a conflict between TR and either Beyond or INSO, he feverishly sided with TR...I mean ever taking TR players side over his own tribemates in INSO.

3.) I made several posts in private that we could not divulge any information that we had gathered about the TR players planning a war vs us. Any contingency plans we had must be transmitted via PM. Any warning or discussion was strictly limited. I warned of this a year or more ago. He had never been the type of man, not player , but man to be trusted.

There are some other details known to me that I will not share on this forum in regards to shrek, but my involvement is all laid out above. I was way too lazy to save and file every email, IGM, forum post, msn convo, etc . The fact remains is I fought vigorously against him joining INSO, and warned the leadership that this exact situation is what would come of it.

When shrek is unblocked I am sure he will argue every comma and apostrophe, but it is what it is. I have a 2+ year history of being calm, collected, honest, and respected on this forum. Even if I did or said things people did not like, I never lied or tried to deceive. My worst enemies will even admit that I did not act like the town fool on these forums, or take things to a personal level outside of the game. I do not think the game or hiding behind a screen changes who you are as a person. Unfortunately shrek has always been, is, and always be a dishonest man who spends more time creating havoc and drama then dealing with the problems in is own life. Maybe one day he will grow up, but do not hold your breathe.

Raid3r

DeletedUser

Wow, this Shrek character is still here? I seem to remember him making quite a lot of friends almost 2 years ago when Shards and many others were very offended by things he had to run his mouth about. Why in the world would INSO saddle themselves with this fool in the first place? If I recall correctly he was looking for some 1 on 1 action back then too, and it was seen and shown that he wasn't really a very good player even way back then.

I wish there were way to noble another out of the forums. I mean the way this guy rambles on and on and just spews crap to confuse the situations his mouth and lousy play get him into... Wow...

Okay, well back to real life. Have fun all.

Shadryk 01

Wow, this Shrek character is still here? ...... Why in the world would INSO saddle themselves with this fool in the first place?

We were aggressively recruiting new owners and I didn't do my homework in this case. My fault.

My thinking at the time:

1) 30 years of age, so he must be mature and not given to hysteria or drama.

2) Fluent in English & active in the game. Any half-wit can read our guides and master the game with a little practice.

I was wrong on both counts. Raider > Shad.

Status
Not open for further replies.