A challenge to the winners of w12

merritt olsen

if the overlords of tw could make it so then we (apoc/BA) the inevitable winners of W18 would like to challenge and fight the winners of W12 and maybe the winners of a few other worlds if any are also nearing the end.....

DeletedUser

You would all get owned by the new blood of TW . You cant start worlds like we do.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post but i thought this place was more on topic for my reply.

Yuck ! just looked at w18 , you are a family tribe :p having 3 tribes does not constitute world domination, fight it out to one tribe and come back in a few months and try again.

At least 3 tribes at a glance could even be worse, i dont know. But 300 members at least..there is more players left in your family tribe that there is in the whole of w12. You still have quite a way to go.

..Again. yuck!

Galum

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You would all get owned by the new blood of TW . You cant start worlds like we do.

I have my money on Rednecks rather then yourself...

I have a partly related question; do you guys at DNY still have the urge to play? The only tribes I've seen getting close to being this dominating are TW W1 and STACHE W6. TW dissolved and STACHE mass-deleted and most players never came back and neither of these worlds was close to being officially over.

Would the people of DNY fade away into history as the first tribe to win a world on .net or will you take up a new challenge in a new world?

Just seemed like an interesting query from someone who won't be here to see it either way ;-)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the compliments Galum.

There are a few DNY players "screwing up" other worlds. I founded OCD that was the #1 tribe on W41 until we decided to quit. We have already won a world so playing the world to the end does not interest us anymore. But at 1 point we had all 4 Dukes that DNY ever had, even the founder, all playing at the same time in the early stages.

I have aspirations to do another premade, but the goal will be to achieve a certain goal as I doubt I will ever lead another tribe to the end again.

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well, I'm personally hoping that world 12 is simply frozen, in a similar fashion to the first german worlds. That way we cannot fade, DNY will be around for as long as TW.net exists. Besides, DNY is but remnant of what it was at it's prime. We've lost many amazing players who've quit, never to be seen from again, I miss Chulthok the most :( . I don't think there could be another DNY, but the DNY players are those kinds of players who have show success in any worlds they play.

DeletedUser

I miss Chulthok the most :( . I don't think there could be another DNY, but the DNY players are those kinds of players who have show success in any worlds they play.

I think that alot of names will be missed even if the world is frozen, players like chulthok and jms, the true great players of w12 will be gone. So i hope red will make a wall of fame or honour rather to them somewhere, even if it is in here as i think players like these were what made w12 what it was more especially what DNY was.

Then again players like pawen and mr blonde, nickers and Mr 'mebe, mebe not' , even TMS made this world awesome, the personalities that we loved to hate and forced us to get up every morning and rush to see if we missed anything over night. they all deserve a place to be remembered.

So i think a honourable list from rednecks listing all the players past a present of who helped make DNY Dominate over time is needed (get to work red :)

And then another thread possibly about all the personality's of w12 who are worth mentioning and how they made this world the best world i have played. (where is therin when you need him, come on you know you want to do it :)

DeletedUser

Don't forget Baddersben. The greatest account sitter of all time. He was "The Best"

DeletedUser

I personally like the sound of the challenge but unfortunately those players who are in this world 12 are fed up of playing this game, hence why the world is closing and they haven't got it in them to split or play against another tribe from another world.....

This game is fun to play and we gain alot of very good friends, its such a pity that we find a negative winning tribe, thankfully I am no longer in World 12 and am in a real world, where players fight til the end.

Maybe later on World 18 and other worlds can request a ULTIMATE WORLD, now that's worth treat !!!!! hmmmmmmmmmm :))))))

p.s. Please don't get me wrong, there were players in DNY that had the ability to continue but seeing that the control is out of their hands I guess we will now never know - will we ??? Just a pity, I thought this world would have loved the challenge considering they are the first to finish and the players on world 1 - 11 are still struggling to finish and they have been playing this game longer than anyone.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I personally like the sound of the challenge but unfortunately those players who are in this world 12 are fed up of playing this game, hence why the world is closing and they haven't got it in them to split or play against another tribe from another world.....

its such a pity that we find a negative winning tribe, thankfully I am no longer in World 12 and am in a real world, where players fight til the end.

How are the players in w12 fed up of playing ? have you spoken to them all?? I know a number of w12 players past and present owning other worlds at the moment.

The world is closing not because DNY is tired of fighting but because there is no one left worth fighting besides themselves, they dont want to fight themselves because they are a team of players who have won a world together, who are mostly friends, and have not got any sort of aggression or ambition to nobel each other on this world as there is no point. The aim of the game is to win as a tribe. DNY has done that. why fight each other now, that defeats the entire purpose of the game.

Your last sentance makes no sense either, it is moronic, how can you say you are playing in a real world where players fight till the end, if you are not at the end of a world, and you are implying that DNY did not fight till the end?? then what the hell did they just do for the last few years ?

I could tear your post a part and dissect it into nonsense, but you have posted such gibberish you have pretty much done it yourself.

So how about this, take a break, walk away from the computer have a cup of tea, come back, delete your post, and try again :icon_wink:

p.s for the record if you manage to get most of the original players together and ask them to play a new world i am pretty sure most of them will, but they probably would not accept a challenge like this as it is a waste of time, like i said world 18 is a huge family tribe, it is no where near finishing. i think w27 (i think thats the world , ephette correct me please :D ) with shadow are closer to owning their world than this huge family tribe of 300 members !

W27 dominance map by nickjer

DeletedUser

Totally agreed with Cracker's post. And W18 will never close while there are several family tribes trying to rule it.
Colin, you say you're from a real world where players fight to the end ? Well lets see the family split up then, and fight amongst themselves.

And yes, W27 we have 46 members left in the dominating tribe, numbers are falling fast on the world now.

Cracker how about starting that famous names to remember on W12 post then :)

DeletedUser

Why didn't Sudden Death stay till the end of w12? He deleted already :/

DeletedUser

Why didn't Sudden Death stay till the end of w12? He deleted already :/

I am asking the same question. He gave us no notice and said no goodbyes, he just went inactive and eventually his account deleted. This does not seem like SD at all, hopefully he is ok.

DeletedUser

Re:

How are the players in w12 fed up of playing ? have you spoken to them all?? I know a number of w12 players past and present owning other worlds at the moment.

The world is closing not because DNY is tired of fighting but because there is no one left worth fighting besides themselves, they dont want to fight themselves because they are a team of players who have won a world together, who are mostly friends, and have not got any sort of aggression or ambition to nobel each other on this world as there is no point. The aim of the game is to win as a tribe. DNY has done that. why fight each other now, that defeats the entire purpose of the game.

Your last sentance makes no sense either, it is moronic, how can you say you are playing in a real world where players fight till the end, if you are not at the end of a world, and you are implying that DNY did not fight till the end?? then what the hell did they just do for the last few years ?

I could tear your post a part and dissect it into nonsense, but you have posted such gibberish you have pretty much done it yourself.

So how about this, take a break, walk away from the computer have a cup of tea, come back, delete your post, and try again :icon_wink:

p.s for the record if you manage to get most of the original players together and ask them to play a new world i am pretty sure most of them will, but they probably would not accept a challenge like this as it is a waste of time, like i said world 18 is a huge family tribe, it is no where near finishing. i think w27 (i think thats the world , ephette correct me please :D ) with shadow are closer to owning their world than this huge family tribe of 300 members !

W27 dominance map by nickjer

My answer has one point only.... I don't need to talk to all W12 players but by the world closing and real attempt at keeping the world going clearly shows to everyone that there is no fight left.

Hence why I said a very long time ago - One player = One tribe | One tribe wins a world. DNY have won but it still takes 1 player to win it all. DNY are scared to continue hence why the world is closing premature.

I am not here to cause a argument but to simply put forward what the end result should be on every world we all play.

" I am no longer making anymore posts on this world " and those of you who know me will understand. my old play name on this world was " nflchief "

God bless DNY and well done in winning, pity it finishes early. bye bye

Ray Joakim

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
What you've described is an idiotic and unrealistic scenario. This game is a team-based game, so it's logical to assume that it eligible for closure when the last team is overpoweringly dominating. It's not "player wars".

DeletedUser

My answer has one point only.... I don't need to talk to all W12 players but by the world closing and real attempt at keeping the world going clearly shows to everyone that there is no fight left.

Hence why I said a very long time ago - One player = One tribe | One tribe wins a world. DNY have won but it still takes 1 player to win it all. DNY are scared to continue hence why the world is closing premature.

I am not here to cause a argument but to simply put forward what the end result should be on every world we all play.

" I am no longer making anymore posts on this world " and those of you who know me will understand. my old play name on this world was " nflchief "

God bless DNY and well done in winning, pity it finishes early. bye bye

As ray said its called TRIBAL WARS !!!!! key word tribal i.e A group of people sharing an occupation, interest, or habit.

One player to win it all ? thats total nonsense.

and for the record the players of w12 did not decide to close the world (even though many wanted it) the admins did, due to the fact there is no one left besides DNY how does that make them scared ?? scared of themselves ?

If it was a case of one player who rules them all, dont you think there would be alot more internal squabbles, point whoring and selfish nobling and little to none team work. Oh wait that pretty much sums up Nflchief if i remember correctly...hmmmm :icon_eek: