A comic History

• Thread starter DeletedUser81101
  • Start date

shagohad

And from reading one posts. You seem somewhat mad at TM/Yarr/Wobble/WW2/DRUNKS.

Well my story is rather a long one.

I merged into Lastwanderer and when the real LW quit i took sole control. I had inquired to EOTS what is coming of jaden because she is a friend of mine. He lied to me and said that Wobble had no plans on her when in fact i knew from their forum posts they had an op planned. I told eots i would defend jaden from attacks. I didnt mean against the wobble op at that point. But EOTS took it that way and had justin boot me from TM hence my comment. EOTS now thinks hes soo amazing for getting me out of wobble when in fact after i get eaten ill be in wobble anyway.

I am also pissed that yarr wnet out like girls and merged with wobble. I thought they were better than that. But i was wrong. If EOTS remains in any kind of leadership i know wobble wont win anything with skill just with overwhelming numbers.

Last edited:

shagohad

I know that the EOTS acct had a big play in recruitments
I also know the players are liars.
And It doesnt matter if they have skill. Wobble as a whole can take out the world by overwhelming numbers.

DeletedUser85711

To be fair, Genesis held the southern front more than Bumblebee -- although the scorp fiasco helped nothing. Stacked vills that weren't getting broken (which were mostly Gen vills) were keeping me from pushing forth.

As for Eye being in any position of leadership, that's silly. 1 person won't make or break a tribe (unless they're there just to tear the tribe apart).

Raveman9

You forgot to do AAA's massive hugging and cuddling comic. Not doing AAA makes you look like a noob.
:icon_surprised:

I don't really know enough about AAA
Would love to give you the info on us hugging if you feel that is what we did.

So lets start at the beginning Shaggy Rogers formed AAA na thats to far back. Um thinking......Still thinking.....and yes dont remember us hugging. We recruited Last as we saw them being a good addition to the tribe and it started a war oh well we won that war :D As for SVG and so many people talking crap about it. Well its very simple really. Wobble had just merged in Apathy our only really war target as *322* was not doing anything. SVG being a long standing ally of ours and us having nothing to really do the right thing for us to do is to help them in there war with slurp. We had 40 members at this time SVG had 14. After talking with council from both tribes we decided the best thing was to go ahead and merged everyone into AAA. This all ways being our plan and being able to do so with leaving no one behind felt like the right thing to do. Dont see how anyone can hate on AAA for how there merge went down with SVG. It was a merge true. But with allied tribes not warring tribes in the middle of a war.

DeletedUser108799

Raveman is right the merge that happens after a whole month+ long relation never creates rift in the tribe but a merge after a war does and if someone does not agree and want me to give example please for god sake wobble members go and ask your council about it.

DeletedUser

Ok let's get things straight, first of all TM's leader was not on anyone's dick. Justin was our diplomat. I was the leader, along with Kabraxis my co-player. Second of all, we were a tight knit group of players who valued our friendship more than WIBBWOBB ok? So be cool noobs. Ya'll ain't know TM so quit typing like you do.

SHOUTOUT TO MY HOMIE RAVEMAN

DeletedUser

Sigh, let me defend myself...

As stated before, the entire merge happened while I was in school! I got home at 9pm, and boom, I'm in Wobble. The night before, all I knew was that I'm still receiving 4000 incomings (2 days after their OP hit me). I too am not happy we merged that fast into Wobble. I did harbour hopes that AAA would help us fight them. Yet, at the time, AAA kept trying to stall, hoping that both Yarr and Wobble would dent each other further. Them helping us seemed pretty unlikely and thus I guess that's why both leaderships decided that a merge was best for those that deserved it.

Last Wanderer, you were from Arg. In the first place, you were lucky to have been in Yarr. And you did so not because you earned a place, but because you got a merge. :) Secondly, Jaden was known to be heavily-offensive and yet her ODA in the war was not even 1,000,000! What a good tribemate indeed? You just admitted that you said you'd defend Jaden if anything would happen to her. Hence, that makes you liable to be a spy/defector and thus you were kicked. Your dismissal was brought upon yourself due to your actions, and our reactions.

And I can swear that I'm not in a leadership position. I just like playing the game to be honest. Don't know if you're happy or sad.

shagohad

just so you know i stated id defend her but did not do so or say id defend her against wobble.... and i could have gotten into yarr several ways but yes i chose to merge.

So i was not a spy or defector.... get your facts straight

and im in wobble anyway... so it doesnt matter does it...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow.

So wobble attacks jaden, and then you say that you'll defend jaden no matter what.

Now you say that you won't fight back against your own tribemates.

Seems legit.

Now go back to kindergarten and start learning proper English.

shagohad

i said id defend jaden if she was attacked,, i was meaning in reference to attacks i was recieving from "allies of wobble" I never said id defend against wobble. I also blantanly asked what would happen if i did. And i respeced that i would be kicked. Jaden didnt want that so i never defended her....

so nothing treasonous occurred

how bout you go back to your parents and learn to have some respect