A Compilation of GRIND!'s Baseless Claims

• Thread starter lords of the emos
  • Start date

DeletedUser62494

the numbers are there and the stats are within your own forums as i have stated, and at the time of this post.
grinds stats for yesterday where:
gains 32.5% an increase of 2.1%
and at the time of this post it currently stands at:
gains 42.1% so far today

So these stats. Pulled starting 25.01.

Daily stats show next to nothing. Is that all those two are? If they are daily stats your spitting in the wind.

DeletedUser89005

Misleading implies subterfuge...
indeed it does, but it is more commonly known as a lie and a false testament, to which you now appear to be associated with a repeated tendency to keep resorting too.. pity really..
So these stats. Pulled starting 25.01.

Daily stats show next to nothing. Is that all those two are? If they are daily stats your spitting in the wind.
correct slayer, thats when the tools where made available, oh and i dont spit, its rude...

lords of the emos

indeed it does, but it is more commonly known as a lie and a false testament, to which you now appear to be associated with a repeated tendency to keep resorting too.. pity really..

correct slayer, thats when the tools where made available, oh and i dont spit, its rude...

Berty dearest - if you really can't understand me making a point by mimicing your own lies then please don't parade your ignorance as if you have been right All along - it's not becoming of you.

DeletedUser89005

Berty dearest - if you really can't understand me making a point by mimicing your own lies then please don't parade your ignorance as if you have been right All along - it's not becoming of you.
but alas you cannot mimic my posts in such a fashion that yours would even come close, and for the parading part, you have not proved me wrong yet, contested it yes, but dismissed it no.. you have fun now thinking of another mimic, as it seems you are unable to conceive your own.

DeletedUser

here.s a fact tla have 25 inactive accounts and have had for over a month

DeletedUser79621

Here's another fact for you. TLA are still managing to out-noble GRIND despite these apparent 25 inactive accounts.

kthxbai

DeletedUser62494

here.s a fact tla have 25 inactive accounts and have had for over a month

Really? 25 inactive accounts? Wow thats alot more red yellows and sits then I see. And I have privs to see them! Tis amusing at best.

And even more amusing is that you say 25 out of what? 67? That means GRIND is losing to half of TLA and still cant keep up.

DeletedUser89005

Really? 25 inactive accounts? Wow thats alot more red yellows and sits then I see. And I have privs to see them! Tis amusing at best.
whoopie.. all that crying has finally got you somewhere... well done gurny gob!!!
Here's another fact for you. TLA are still managing to out-noble GRIND despite these apparent 25 inactive accounts.

kthxbai
what does the last part stand for? kthxbai? i am old but not that old am i?

DeletedUser79621

k thanks bye.

It means I'm right you're wrong now be quiet =]

DeletedUser79621

You're going to start using that again huh. What it is, is internet speak, clearly you're older than you thought if you didn't know what it was.

DeletedUser89005

You're going to start using that again huh.
its not a breach of the rules kris..
What it is, is internet speak, clearly you're older than you thought if you didn't know what it was.
i never touched a computer until i was 30 yrs old kris, guess i am old then.. which reminds me, should'nt you be i bed by now?

DeletedUser79621

its not a breach of the rules kris..

Where in that post did I say it was? Oh wait, I didn't. I merely commented on the fact that you used your infamous reply to posts you can't deny... Ooooooo go me I made my sentence rhyme.

i never touched a computer until i was 30 yrs old kris, guess i am old then.. which reminds me, shouldn't you be in bed by now?

I guess my generation was more fortunate than yours to have computer being developed left right and centre while I have been growing up. What makes you think I'm not in bed, or even in England right now? Making more assumptions Bert? Tut tut.

DeletedUser89005

I guess my generation was more fortunate than yours to have computer being developed left right and centre while I have been growing up. What makes you think I'm not in bed, or even in England right now? Making more assumptions Bert? Tut tut.
for a start kris, i dont care where you are, and yes kris your generation is the fortunate ones, i was never given the chance you had, and thats why i say it, i worked hard for what i achieved kris and still do to a degree, but would'nt have chosen the path i did had i have had your oppertunities, plus i would'nt have chosen tla.. yuk!!!

DeletedUser79621

Yanno, I have worked hard for what I have in life as well... I'm not a rich kid who sits on his arse doing nothing all day... When I'm not studying at uni or working I am doing other things to either keep active or challenge my brain and mind. I have never been one to pass up opportunities when they are put in front of me.

Like you I use this game as a way of relaxing and keeping in contact with friends I can't speak to elsewhere. I am glad for the life I have and am definitely happy with what I have.

I almost chose grind when NN fell apart and before I was in DoD... I contemplated several different options available to me. If you want to know them (I doubt you do, but miracles do happen) then just ask and I will tell you.

DeletedUser89005

And yet you still get your kicks out of losing at an online game and then whining about it on the forums.
i aint losing, although i am still getting my kicks..