A conversation with Trycon (Rank #6, currently attempting to farm me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harlos

For everyone's information, Sean = Trycon. I actually didn't consider posting this until he mentioned it, so I figured I'd make him right.

trycon1br1.png

picture9as9.png

trycon3zb6.png

trycon4dl0.png

trycon5zu0.png

trycon6do2.png

trycon7fg4.png

DeletedUser

Hehehe, so much for not bothering to copy/paste to the forums though. Still, a pretty funny read. :lol:

harlos

Awww... I hath upset him... :icon_cool:

picture5nu5.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If the better players of Sk are like this I can not imagine how bad the others will be.

DeletedUser

Stupid thread. Harlos why do you post yourself getting you butt whipped by Trycon? rofl...

And you blame me for advertising SK, your doing the same thing...

harlos

Stupid thread. Harlos why do you post yourself getting you butt whipped by Trycon? rofl...

And you blame me for advertising SK, your doing the same thing...

Apparently, you and I have different definitions of a butt whipping.

And if this is me advertising for SK, and you truly believe this, I am pointing out how much SK isn't planning for the future, and how much they will fail. Basically my Advertising Campaign states:

"SK is a "now" tribe, that will fade when major nobling starts, because of their obvious lack of quality leadership giving them a plan for success"

So if thats my platform, and you say Im advertising "FOR THEM", then apparently you see the flaws in your their tribe as well.

So thank you for the vote of confidence.

Edit: Just out of curiosity, if you aren't a forum alias, and since you have no current TWSTATS account... just where DO you play, and under what name??

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Harlos just wants attention.. and stop advertising SK... you and speeddemon multi accounting at the forums? Harlos if you haven't noticed. Trycon is farming you. Are you blind?

harlos

Harlos just wants attention.. and stop advertising SK... you and speeddemon multi accounting at the forums? Harlos if you haven't noticed. Trycon is farming you. Are you blind?

I guess we have varying definitions of what farming really is..

picture1tr7.png

picture2gt2.png

So farming = taking nothing? Got it.

Go spew your hate elsewhere. All *I* see is a 10 hour round trip waste of time. Again and again.

But I guess hauling ZERO is farming in your eyes. Good job.

DeletedUser

In the skype chat you seem to be mad that he is using you as a farm. Waste of a read and thread.

harlos

OHH NOEZ!!! Here come the SK'ers.. (Well, their forum accounts were already here)

If you mean the farm, that was catted from 9 down to 2, and was back up to 11 shortly before his troops would have returned home?

Or this one..

picture3ge4.png

picture4vm7.png

Seriously.. Just wasting his time and mine... Im still waiting to see his 400+ LCAV that seems to have gone missing.

DeletedUser

I don't see why he'd waste 10 hours of farming so he could send his LC at a guy who's not really even playing... 1000 axe is a bit of an overkill already, but it's his choice I guess.

DeletedUser

If he really hated you that much and wasted his time attacking you wouldn't it have been more logical to send catapult waves?

Also, I expected a higher troop count then that being a top 10 player. Re-assures me T*F aren't doing as bad as I thought they were :)

DeletedUser

Trycon has more troops, that he is using to farm his whole quadrant while cata-ing harlos. I sit on his account sometimes. His barracks and Stables pump 24/7.

DeletedUser

Trycon has more troops, that he is using to farm his whole quadrant while cata-ing harlos. I sit on his account sometimes. His barracks and Stables pump 24/7.

That isnt much of a difficult job. Heck even i can do that being so inactive. I understand that he does not send lc but what is the point in not sending all of the axes?

Status
Not open for further replies.