Rejected a + d Shortkeys - switch to first/last village of selected group

Powderfull

Reaction score
Hi,

When you want to switch villages but you're in a certain village group and the village you're currently on does not have the requirements for that group, the A + D shortcuts do not work.
Currently you need to press the blue return button manually.
1649688691129.png (picture taking in map view)

I'd like to see that depending on either A (to first village of group list) or D (last vil of group list) to rediract to that village

Would be helpfull :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I don't think you have any villages in the group when they are grey, which would explain A / D not working.

This is how it looks when you are in a village not in selected group:
4b2638fee24ff72bdd4605e4b01e1894.png

And pressing A (or D) takes me to next village in group:
7c84daa05e002e72bf771c899e2e163e.png

May have missed something in what you meaning... (cant actually replicate Grey Arrows with a Blue "return" arrow)?

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Got some help from @Elie to replicate this, and the Grey arrows + Blue Return Arrow comes when you are in a group with only 1 Village and you are not in this single village.

For me, this sounds more like a bug that A / D don't take you to this village when outside of the group. @JawJaw
the function of A or D shouldn't be changed, it works perfectly fine and takes you to next/previous village in the group. (as it should)

Function of A or D when in a village not currently in selected group is to take you to the next village in the group, in the order these villages are in "All". It wouldn't make sense to get to the first/last village everytime you manage to "erase" the village to fulfill requirement of dynamic group, eg. a group for BL packets you want to go through list and not keep ending up in first...

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Got some help from @Elie to replicate this, and the Grey arrows + Blue Return Arrow comes when you are in a group with only 1 Village and you are not in this single village.

For me, this sounds more like a bug that A / D don't take you to this village when outside of the group. @JawJaw
the function of A or D shouldn't be changed, it works perfectly fine and takes you to next/previous village in the group. (as it should)

Function of A or D when in a village not currently in selected group is to take you to the next village in the group, in the order these villages are in "All". It wouldn't make sense to get to the first/last village everytime you manage to "erase" the village to fulfill requirement of dynamic group, eg. a group for BL packets you want to go through list and not keep ending up in first...
And because of this, im voting No.

For me it sounds like we are telling Devs we want A / D to take us to first/last village, when the suggestion kinda want is to fix a small annoying "bug" when we are in a single village group

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
Hey @Eakshow McGee (and @Elie )

Thanks for testing this out! I really appreciate the effort you are putting into improving our game! Thank you so much.

I agree, I also am not able to reproduce this under different circumstances and therefore don't really consider this improvement suggestion valid enough. I however also don't really consider it to be a bug... ? PM me if you disagree!

@Powderfull
I'm moving this idea back to rejected. However, I am available in PM if you disagree with what was stated above so we can discuss it :)