A day in the life of a W48 tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser97478
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This thread would be a lot more interesting if someone posted stuff we didn't already know, or could easily find out. Noble planner, anyone?

DeletedUser

if your really "kicking my butt" then pl0x continue to do so because i am actually getting bored of your tribe.
You never beat Shock and you will never be accepted as a loss to because you didn't beat me but be my guest to launch those 60 villages worth of stuff at me ill be waiting for it :)

Please try to refrain from using the word 'pl0x'. It's not a word, and i hate it...How did it even become a word in some peoples eyes?

DeletedUser

Shock doesn't exists anymore. :icon_rolleyes:
You made them all to leave just so you could go at it alone.
Hence why you tried to get the tribe to merge with Pirana.

And A|V has much to be scared from someone who couldn't even take 1 village. Even when he go someone else to do the nuking. :lol:

According to Statistics actually i have 1 Conquer against your tribe it also says your tribe has 1 conquer of me.
1 village i cant get? ok i will change that in the future for you then but as of right now failing to noble something is better than failing to attack or just generally failing like most of your tribe.

as Regarding Shock it will always exsist so long as im here boyo but th enoob you are you will learn the hard way but anyway if you really must claim it a "won war" then do whatever we all know you would of had no chance if it weren;t for Crash and i will prove this ^.^

see you on the battle Field :)

seth89

According to Statistics actually i have 1 Conquer against your tribe it also says your tribe has 1 conquer of me.
1 village i cant get? ok i will change that in the future for you then but as of right now failing to noble something is better than failing to attack or just generally failing like most of your tribe.

as Regarding Shock it will always exsist so long as im here boyo but th enoob you are you will learn the hard way but anyway if you really must claim it a "won war" then do whatever we all know you would of had no chance if it weren;t for Crash and i will prove this ^.^

see you on the battle Field :)

You will never see me on the battlefield. Not anymore nub. :icon_rolleyes:

And you have already tried to take a village from me, Even when you had someone else nuke before your train. More than once. And you still failed to get it.
Should I be scared of that? Somehow, I don't think so. Hell. SF is more scary than you.

And Really? Because to me, It seem's only a slight distance in conquers between A|V and Crash.

Crash Vs Shock

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: CRASH
Side 2:
Tribes: Virus

Timeframe: 25/02/2011 00:00:00 to 04/05/2011 11:06:14

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 275
Side 2: 20
Difference: 255

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,653,030
Side 2: 191,939
Difference: 2,461,091

chart

[/spoil]
A|V Vs Shock
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: A|V
Side 2:

Side 1: 239
Side 2: 38
Difference: 201

chart

Side 1: 2,215,706
Side 2: 300,923
Difference: 1,914,783

chart

[/spoil]

Whoa, You really did seem busy against us two tribes. A massive total of 58 conquers against 2 tribes. GJ.
So perhaps you can take all that crap about, oh you wouldn't of stood a chance if it was only you, and shove it.
When clearly all you seem contempt to do is let yourselves be nobled out.

DeletedUser

And you have already tried to take a village from me, Even when you had someone else nuke before your train. More than once. And you still failed to get it.
Should I be scared of that? Somehow, I don't think so. Hell. SF is more scary than you.

And Really? Because to me, It seem's only a slight distance in conquers between A|V and Crash.

Crash Vs Shock

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]
A|V Vs Shock
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Whoa, You really did seem busy against us two tribes. A massive total of 58 conquers against 2 tribes. GJ.
So perhaps you can take all that crap about, oh you wouldn't of stood a chance if it was only you, and shove it.

Actually you just proved yourself without Crash you wouldn't of Stood a chance haha if you date back to not so long ago we hd this discussion where at least 3/4 of your conquers where inctive Villages.
also further more would you like me to print screen the ODA and ODD scores of Both tribes to show you that you only got conquers because we were busy elsewhere?

Just admit it Seth A|V is Crap and always will be thats what i'm going to prove. and also i will see you on the battle field your only 8 or so Hours away from me atm :icon_wink: so i will :)

anyway your argueing is pointless and getting more boring and apparently according to other people i'm wasting my time on a worthless Noob so ima take their advise and not bother because you bore me badly.

DeletedUser

Crash Vs Shock

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]
A|V Vs Shock
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

chart

[/spoil]

Actually you just proved yourself without Crash you wouldn't of Stood a chance haha if you date back to not so long ago we hd this discussion where at least 3/4 of your conquers where inctive Villages.
also further more would you like me to print screen the ODA and ODD scores of Both tribes to show you that you only got conquers because we were busy elsewhere?

Just admit it Seth A|V is Crap and always will be thats what i'm going to prove. and also i will see you on the battle field your only 8 or so Hours away from me atm :icon_wink: so i will :)

anyway your argueing is pointless and getting more boring and apparently according to other people i'm wasting my time on a worthless Noob so ima take their advise and not bother because you bore me badly.

seth89

Inactive? Really? Because it seems to me that somehow inactives can move tribes. And still send attacks. As for the others, I.E Rumple, Count Heni, it's not our fault that they go inactive during times of war. Perhap's you should of motivated them to stay rather than nobling them out.

And no, compared to Crash's Size against A|V, we seemed to of done better. They should of taken FAR more of your worthless player's villages. But I suppose, you were just happy attacking players who left shock and it's inactives, rather than attacking your enemies. As shown by the stats.

And I can bet that I will never see you on the supposed battlefield. And some other's know why. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

A|V isn't crap. Especially if i am there with them :icon_rolleyes:

You know if i was to join those stats would be even better. Considering i didn't take part in the war against Shock besides sit a couple members and snipe and send off nobles on sat accounts. But you also say that CRASH was crap as well if i am not mistaken? :icon_eek:

seth89

He is just upset he lost W.B.B, I suppose he can't help but find something to bitch about. xD

DeletedUser

And I can bet that I will never see you on the supposed battlefield. And some other's know why. :icon_rolleyes:

Is CRASH going to be assisting you? :lol: But really why are you guys so confrontational, the reason this forum lacks activity is because you all gang up on PIRANA or anyone who has made an honest mistake. Regardless it is entertaining and funny...

DeletedUser

He is just upset he lost W.B.B, I suppose he can't help but find something to bitch about. xD

I see your lack of ability to read is still not fixed how can i be upset for being beaten when im not Beaten im still there?

also furthermore it doesn't matter who's account you merge into ill still see you on the battlefeild after all your tribe is still bad and always will be but whatever dude just make sure you dont kiss Crash's ass too long dont want thm wipe your ass and changing your nappies now do we?

seth89

I see your lack of ability to read is still not fixed how can i be upset for being beaten when im not Beaten im still there?

also furthermore it doesn't matter who's account you merge into ill still see you on the battlefeild after all your tribe is still bad and always will be but whatever dude just make sure you dont kiss Crash's ass too long dont want thm wipe your ass and changing your nappies now do we?

I am not merging with anyone. :icon_rolleyes:
I am just honouring a deal I made with a friend at the when I started this world.
As for K94, I am surpised you haven't attacked me... oh wait. That's because I am not inactive. :lol:

Plus, you're beaten. A|V doesn't even see you as a threat. You more like a joke. Something to laugh as while we try for real targets.

And it's not nice talking about W.B.B like that. I am sure he doesn't wipe out bottoms.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I am not merging with anyone. :icon_rolleyes:
I am just honouring a deal I made with a friend at the when I started this world.
As for K94, I am surpised you haven't attacked me... oh wait. That's because I am not inactive. :lol:

Plus, you're beaten. A|V doesn't even see you as a threat. You more like a joke. Something to laugh as while we try for real targets.

And it's not nice talking about W.B.B like that. I am sure he doesn't wipe out bottoms.

maybe perhaps Quitting then seems like your being internalled :icon_rolleyes:
and err i got reports here where i have have attacked you on several occassion but why should i bother atm im not going to Noble your villages yet therefore no point in Nuking them :icon_idea:
i Guess i will chnage that opinion of A|V soon but real Targets? i mean really?

eQu - a dieing tribe
smaller Rim tribes in your K's
Shock while being hammered by Crash
oh and Pirana a tribe fighting everyone off.

Yeah those are some real targets you picked there GJ it actually makes you guys look worse.

and regarding W.B.B. and i could be wrong on this but i ws told by a few people in Crash the reason you got diplomcy with them was because W.B.B. joined them ofc other things were involved in the terms so on a basic idea he is already wiped your asses for you.

You got no ground Kido so run home keep it shut like a good boy :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

so back on topic "a day in the life of w48"

a funny/embarrassing thing happened to me a few days back.
i was just finishing stacking a few villages when i noticed that there where to few outgoing support troops. i was sure i sent from 30-40 ish villages but there where only 28 outgoing. first i thought i grouped my villages wrong but after a year or so of searching it turned out that i sent them as attacks. so i had the pleasure of timing more def in front of them and killing my own troops. the bad thing though is they don't have an award for something like this.

seth89

i was just finishing stacking a few villages when i noticed that there where to few outgoing support troops. i was sure i sent from 30-40 ish villages but there where only 28 outgoing. first i thought i grouped my villages wrong but after a year or so of searching it turned out that i sent them as attacks. so i had the pleasure of timing more def in front of them and killing my own troops. the bad thing though is they don't have an award for something like this.

Lol.

maybe perhaps Quitting then seems like your being internalled :icon_rolleyes:
and err i got reports here where i have have attacked you on several occassion but why should i bother atm im not going to Noble your villages yet therefore no point in Nuking them :icon_idea:
i Guess i will chnage that opinion of A|V soon but real Targets? i mean really?

eQu - a dieing tribe
smaller Rim tribes in your K's
Shock while being hammered by Crash
oh and Pirana a tribe fighting everyone off.

Yeah those are some real targets you picked there GJ it actually makes you guys look worse.

and regarding W.B.B. and i could be wrong on this but i ws told by a few people in Crash the reason you got diplomcy with them was because W.B.B. joined them ofc other things were involved in the terms so on a basic idea he is already wiped your asses for you.

You got no ground Kido so run home keep it shut like a good boy :icon_idea:

Lol. Kido? Aren't you the one that goes stomping off in a tantrum every time you get upset on skype. So perhap's you should run home to mommy. :lol:

Second, I think you find Pirana started the war on us, so A|V will simply finish it. As for Shock, I think, if memory serves me right, they planned to take you out even before I joined. I think the reason something like.... their duke is a nub? Can't be too sure. :icon_redface:

As for W.B.B, tbh, I wouldn't mind being wiped by them. You seen what they look like. I mean Phoooowar, They can wipe my bum anyday.
But please get it right, It's W.B.B, not CRASH. If you are gonna insult us, at least get it right. :icon_rolleyes:

Really? Cause I only got report's on you trying to noble me after you got someone else to do the nuking. Even then you failed. Tho maybe thats because I just hit delete on all Shock attacks.

Plus, Internaled. Yes and No. I promised Luke some villages. But he's a nub and doesn't know what to do. ;P
Also, Anyone is welcome to them. They are all cleared. I am surprised you didn't try. But now that I am leaving, are you gonna try and noble me like last time? To show what a big boy you are. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser97478

:lol:

They do have an award btw..

Self-attack (Gold - Level 4)
You have attacked yourself and lost more than 10.000 units in a battle!

I know you have it but meh :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

:lol:

They do have an award btw..

Self-attack (Gold - Level 4)
You have attacked yourself and lost more than 10.000 units in a battle!

I know you have it but meh :icon_razz:

nah you get that one only if you attack your own villages. i'm still at 4.4k there from way back when i still could afford to send 5 noblemen trains

DeletedUser

come on ppl, this is a topic with little danger of getting flamed. so share the highlights of your day, good, bad or funny .

DeletedUser70293

Got a mail from a rim tribe asking us why we (ASCN) war dec'd them....after they recruited a refugee.