A day that had to come, a life that had to end.

DeletedUser

I, Vodoo-Angel, Duke of INCOM, declare the end of a war that has been on since the dawn of time and congratulate [DT] on their victory.

As one of the last members of the old OMEGA tribe, I saw the beginning, the reincarnation called NUKE, and the end. I am proud that I've fought along side many, many excellent players. I am proud to be able to say: We stood up against greater enemies, surrounding us at all sides, even taking the lead at one point. We showed ourselves to the world by standing up against the [DT] warmachine and making sure they did not control the whole northern region.

My fellow members of NUKE/INCOM, I am proud to have been with you in the same tribe.

But now, after our beloved leadership duo broke, things were never the same. NUKE slowly died. Many great members left for W36 and so we got short on soldiers to fight. The fire that burned in our hearts for so long was slowly fading away. The fight was fought.

For a month of two, the remaining players only focused on one thing: to survive.

When we heard of a new war that has shaken the grounds in the southland, we woke and felt a new era arriving. We knew that a new war would bring back the fire in our hearts. We only had to decide one thing. Which side? Both sides approached, we cut the rope and contacted the side we chose.

This new era in the life of the ancient OMEGAns starts by siding with their long lasting enemies. We lay down our axes, hold our horses and stop our rams. NUKE/INCOM will now join the mighty [DT] warmachine and will fight in the southlands under the Duuk Tsarith banner.

Tricky557

Oh Vodoo, I thought we agreed on not joining [DT] =]

I can see why you chose this path, I understand from how bad things were when I was there. So whens the merger take place?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Trick!
Long time, no see.
We hope that in a day or 2, everything will be set.

DeletedUser

Respect to Nuke!

You were a very worthy adversary of that their is no doubt. A tribe that no one will ever forget.

I look forward to working with our newest members. It will be a honor to have such skilled and dedicated players join us.

tong po
Baron of [DT]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Although i said i would not post again on these globals i wanted to say publicly that NUKE were worthy adversaries, you guys did well to hold out as long as you did.

Im looking forward to working with those of you who are joining us, and standing side by side to fight a new war in the South.

DeletedUser

I would just like to congratulate anyone that has ever played in OMEGA/NUKE/INCOM. You have fought [DT] so well, your name will never be forgotten.
With overwhelming odds against you and many giving little chance of surival, you proved every doubter wrong and earnt your right to live in this world.
Now, I put down my sword and embrace you as brothers! May you fight as hard for [DT] as you did against us!

bronzl

Woooooooooow!

I salute all of OMEGA/NUKE/INCOM members on their achivements, you guys did incredible job and outlasted many many tribes......I salute you and give my respect to all of you.

Your achivements will go in history of W8 as one of the greatest for sure.

I am glad to have known a lot of your members and been friends to quite some of them.

Respect again and be well all,

bronzl

DeletedUser11188

OK I made an error, meant to delete the other post Phaidra. I restored the first post. The other post was off topic, as you posted "I know I'm going off-topic but..."

Second, the rest of the posts were deleted due to discussion why posts were deleted. If you have a problem with what I did, mail me and I'll look back into it, like Phaidra finally ended up doing.

Third if my second opinion doesn't work for you or if you want to complain about me, the person to mail would be Jirki88

Again, sorry for the initial error. Back on topic please.

Tricky557

nah, those posts actually were way off topic, was just happy to meet an old friend.

Anyway, back on topic.

Most of us are in [DT] now, we've gotten a warm welcome, though it is kind of weird at the moment. I mean, seeing the section where they had an intel thread on every one of us, well, it's weird. Kind of like meeting a stalker thats been following you for 2 years and he/she shows you the pics, vids, w/e.

Tricky557

That was/is pretty much whats happening. Entire threads dedicated to information about us, plus several of you have come out of the woodwork, even admitting your stalkers, and made a bee line for the women recruits.

lol

DeletedUser

Haha, welcome to [DT]. We stalk enemies and harass our own women. Glad to have some of the worlds best defenders in our ranks. Maybe you can share your secrets and we can learn and grow even stronger!

Tricky557

It involves some weird vodoo magic stuff that Vodoo-Angel brought in. Ask him =]

DeletedUser

I brought all our spirits together as one and we played as one (it's not cheating lol cause using magic isn't set anywhere in the rules!!! )

Lol nah I look forward to some good work together :) a new game has begun.