A Dead World

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
With the last world not being out for long & the next out in a couple of days.

Plus a complete lack of pre made hype in this world some may class it as being a dead world.

For me it has lots to offer that W21 & W34 did not examples being: Grow barbs to get the troop numbers up quick for some fun early wars & even late world worth while farming to keep nobles pumping out, old units, packets & a tec system all played at a nice steady pace.

Even the member limit is OK not being too low as to miss friends from your tribe or too high to just be plain silly.

For some reason it has a very low player count at the start even W40 & 41 still have more players.

What do others think?

Also will we ever get a forum MOD?

Shlomzi

I disagree. I honestly think there are a lot of good tribes on this world, they just aren't as vocal as most "top tribes" in early world are.

DeletedUser

I disagree. I honestly think there are a lot of good tribes on this world, they just aren't as vocal as most "top tribes" in early world are.

They need to get more vocal imo.

PnP is the interesting part of the game. Without pnp the world will not generate a great deal of interest and players will subsequently quit sooner.

Shlomzi

PnP is the interesting part of the game. Without pnp the world will not generate a great deal of interest and players will subsequently quit sooner.

I agree, I think the huge amount I use the PnP would show that - but, that's their perogative not to use it, I guess.

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I can see that point it is mainly due to either too many worlds too soon or a bad time to start a world.

Unsure what impact .UK has had I do understand many are just playing over there now. Which does water down any premades which give the world a boost at the start in the main forum. When all there is to do in game is send a few farm runs out.

DeletedUser

Yes I can see that point it is mainly due to either too many worlds too soon or a bad time to start a world.

Unsure what impact .UK has had I do understand many are just playing over there now. Which does water down any premades which give the world a boost at the start in the main forum. When all there is to do in game is send a few farm runs out.

I always said .co.uk was a bad idea

In the 3 months I was away the .net community has noticeably deteriorated

DeletedUser

The problem is, this early in a world, the only real vocalization that can be done is people guessing which tribes will fail and which will not.

W42's forum was a mound of inane crap like that.

I am quite happy that this world has shied away from that. The PnP will come.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I always said .co.uk was a bad idea

In the 3 months I was away the .net community has noticeably deteriorated

Been thinking of going there myself to be honest, I'm fed up with the drama that people make out of .net now.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised more people haven't joined considering the settings here, which are excellent. I thought it would be decent timing for people coming up to the holidays and x-mas, but maybe it was a couple of weeks early for that.

Time will tell if this world will make a go of it, but they seriously need to start closing down a few worlds or else stop opening up so many new ones.

.co.uk attracted many people who were not happy with the way things were being run on .net, but in fairness to the guys on .net they seem like they've been trying to clean up their act.

DeletedUser

Agreed. Example: W24, everyone talked on PnP and it was great, members visiting forums was x5 the amount on the worlds surrounding. Then, after a huge flame fest during a war many people quit Pnp and in turn many more people quit the world.

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I'm surprised more people haven't joined considering the settings here, which are excellent. I thought it would be decent timing for people coming up to the holidays and x-mas, but maybe it was a couple of weeks early for that.

Time will tell if this world will make a go of it, but they seriously need to start closing down a few worlds or else stop opening up so many new ones.

.co.uk attracted many people who were not happy with the way things were being run on .net, but in fairness to the guys on .net they seem like they've been trying to clean up their act.

Agreed, I'm tired of a new worlds being opened up every couple of weeks... and to think that there hasn't been a completed world yet? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to hear this world isnt getting as many people to join as some others but the other side of the equation will be its abilty to retain people. ( as stated above) Time will tell.

I personally think this world has a lot of potential (I'm in it)

There - 1st post..I've contributed to the forums.

DeletedUser

We'll see how it goes...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny that the OP thinks not many people are joining W43 and this world is dead, when Tribalwars itself says that W43 has filled up very, very quickly and have used that as part of their reasoning for opening W44 already.