A Dead World

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
It's funny that the OP thinks not many people are joining W43 and this world is dead, when Tribalwars itself says that W43 has filled up very, very quickly and have used that as part of their reasoning for opening W44 already.

Yeah I too thought that was funny also.

I think that W45 Will be a world that will fill up quickly if they keep their promise and wait a little longer to open it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

More than likely they will wait until the new major update to release the world, I would imagine.

frostyfingers

it is still far too early to tell, and I know of at least 20 pre-mades that are keeping quiet and just letting thier farming do the talking...

DeletedUser

Generally, a pre-made is a tribe in which part or all of the members of the tribe (in the beginning) joined the world specifically to be a member of that tribe.

Often they will lose the original members and either disappear, merge, or recruit people from the world to stay afloat.

Most pre-mades fail, as evidenced already in this world. Rarely do pre-mades make it for a long haul.

DeletedUser

Generally, a pre-made is a tribe in which part or all of the members of the tribe (in the beginning) joined the world specifically to be a member of that tribe.

Often they will lose the original members and either disappear, merge, or recruit people from the world to stay afloat.

Most pre-mades fail, as evidenced already in this world. Rarely do pre-mades make it for a long haul.

Hate. W32?

yeah they reformed cause of some internal issues, but its still the same tribe :p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hate. as a premade are not the same members by a long shot.

I would say that you need at least 25% of the accounts in the same hands inc at least one of the original leadership for a premade to count as still going strong.

DeletedUser

Hate. as a premade are not the same members by a long shot.

I would say that you need at least 25% of the accounts in the same hands inc at least one of the original leadership for a premade to count as still going strong.

It is assumed (or should be) that a pre-made won't last in its infant form in a world. No tribe ever does. Players come and go in any tribe, pre-mades are no exception to this.

If a tribe joined a world as a pre-made, then they are a pre-made tribe, despite how long they may survive and the differences in their membership.

bonasera

How can a world be dead when it's still in the birth process :)

vote with a bullet

A dead world ...
It's a new Steven Kings movie :icon_eek:
Jeez, that world is so young and still unmarried ... Do something to for that ...
At least try to see the bright side :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I have to agree with that too many noobs. THENURGLE being the biggest of them all!