A decent ontopic conversation about the state of the world

DeletedUser104700

Hi guys!

Lets try, as the title suggests to stay on topic, and nonflaming :D.

To start off with, my IGN is Numba, and I've been Co'ing this account since ~October/November. I was originally playing Shepsidude, and was a ~GOT~, THE, Insan3, Honor player.

Now, I think we can all agree that HB made a silly decision with the Honor/Fork declaration (especially with hindsight, although it didn't take much to know it wasn't the greatest decision at the time).

That said, what are peoples thoughts on the war right now? How are specific players doing?

Whats up with people in general?

Personally, I'm a little saddened by the lack of community thats shown, especially given that its a two way war :(. Be my friend.

DeletedUser103070

To me it seems there is just a general lack of caring about the forums anymore. Everyone knows its Fork vs. Honor and nobody else really matters (DT, Royal, etc.) so there's no point coming here and bashing each other or whatever else.

DeletedUser

Quite true. The winner of Fork vs Honor war will probably eat DT and Royal up with little oppositions.

DeletedUser

Personally I think everyone on the Numba account are a bunch of noobs.

DeletedUser3776

For something decent, let's put some maps. A month ago and now.
Interesting to see how Honor actually gained some ground on west (despite what I expected in previous topic), making up for Koalas deletion and on east too, jumping on Roadtrash and Royal. Meanwhile Fork has decimated Royal and gained a few from Honor just in K55.

September
[SPOIL]
a9c068da725d.png
[/SPOIL]

October
[SPOIL]
b10a8799bc75.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Wouldn't the gains on the East be from merging with T ?

k55/65 is trench warfare, the gains there will always be slow, look at the cluster that will need to be broken through ...

Gotta love barb nobling turtles

DeletedUser104700

Personally I think everyone on the Numba account are a bunch of noobs.
You're an idiot. I'm left with nothing to say when you make a completely insulting post with absolutely no purpose.

Wouldn't the gains on the East be from merging with T ?

k55/65 is trench warfare, the gains there will always be slow, look at the cluster that will need to be broken through ...

Gotta love barb nobling turtles
:( I hate barb nobling turtles.
Some of the gains on the east are from T. But some have definitely been taken. Roadtrash mainly, as no other FORK is directly in that area. The first area where theres SERIOUS completition is K56/65.

DeletedUser103070

The gains to the west were from Robinr leaving their solo tribe and joining honor and partially munching on villages that were once theirs (Koalas)

That picture is hardly cause for concern.

DeletedUser

Roadtrash mainly, as no other FORK is directly in that area. The first area where theres SERIOUS competition is K56/65.
I expect this to change VERY soon:

Oct 05 09:23 Roadtrash joined the tribe.

Let's see how this shakes up the east.
I'll let the 'new' player introduce himself when he is ready.

Let's just say that the East should expect some fireworks very soon.

DeletedUser

Dang, someone on the Roadtrash account now and Honor stops taking villas, and starts LOSING villas.

How pathetic, incapable of fighting an account that has an active player on it.

DeletedUser106722

Congrats to Honor. You guys took two of my villas!

i got them back though

DeletedUser

Serious competition indeed, look how farms are guarded in k65 ...

http://en58.tribalwars.net/public_report/1e2cec8b7f089140e7e77337709cb72b

What.... ?
maybe someone was dodging atacks and left all his nukes in 1 villague. LOL

Dang, someone on the Roadtrash account now and Honor stops taking villas, and starts LOSING villas.

How pathetic, incapable of fighting an account that has an active player on it.

hey why is your account getting eated up?
(bristus, right?)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103070

hey why is your account getting eated up?
(bristus, right?)

He got kicked off the account by the original owner and the original owner refused to give it back so it is being internalled.