A decent ontopic conversation about the state of the world

DeletedUser92705

Dang, someone on the Roadtrash account now and Honor stops taking villas, and starts LOSING villas.

How pathetic, incapable of fighting an account that has an active player on it.

Yes, an now he got kicked for loosing villages lol
exactly the same like Robin R

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Yes, an now he got kicked for loosing villages lol
exactly the same like Robin R

I love how every time somebody from Fork leaves, Honor has their assumptions of what happened (obviously never being right). It makes me lol. Poor uninformed Honor.:lol::xmas tongue:

Robinr is still in Honor and is just barb-nobling to his hearts content. :icon_confused::icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

nah you see we support our members, unlike you guys the last 2 honor players i have hit have had no support what so ever. Its kind of sad really you think you guys would be more willing to help but i guess nobling all those barbs you guys noble is to much work

DeletedUser

I joined the fight last night and Im suprised to see how many of my villages had half a troop count in, about 3 places from an Honor member but you guys had decided against attacking me, or even checking, War is War lads, who cares about the size of your opponent and grow some balls!

Looking forward to the fight against you guys, may the best tribe win, obviously Fork ;-)

DeletedUser

Chan u are on Warstiner now? lmao. How many accounts have u played now??