a DIM view of the World

netjakdim

OK I know I am long winded but it took the better part of a day to finish this. Forgive me if there are lots of mistakes or it is hard to follow but I was just trying to have some fun and give Grasping something more to read:icon_wink:

In a World that was once known for its merges and general all around kindness and Hugs things have begun to change and are no longer the bright warm happy barb nobling players of time past. These are my views of a world in turmoil rapidly headed into the darkness. The families have finally eliminated obstacles and achieved such a level of security in their respected areas that individual players can now enter the top 20 rankings in the world.
Lines are being drawn in the imaginery PNP Sand and we are blessed with such skillful wordsmiths as they can take the simplest word and contort it to mean practically anything they want them to. They are so skillful that even by posting a blank statement can cause a dozen pages of mudslinging amongst their respective support. As I stand in the midst of great families and witness the propaganda it is through a face full of mud that the clearest picture was formed. The more one tries to dig into the situation the deeper entrenched in the mud he becomes.

Alas I fear that this world even though somewhere towards the middle in age will be one of the first to finally come to a conclusion as battlelines are slowly taking shape.
In the North you have the 2 great powers of the world BA and BH. Each apparently trying to gain control of the one wildcard left in this world the South. The Brotherhood through power and skill have dominated the Northeast. Even with the recent loss of the Titan of the family they are still perhaps the most formidable single entity in the world. BA through Loyalty and Diplomacy have managed to become the dominant tribe in the Northwest, safely nestled between their loyal friends NP & TAO. These 2 great tribes, although realizing that their dominance would be threatened as long as the other remained, have been slowly working their ways towards the other. BA by working on their long time enemies in what was originally Storm. BH began their conquest by taking out what for the longest time was considered the dominant tribe in the world. Through sheer power and aggression wiped great tribe of Cheese from the land but not the history of W17. Cheese shall forever remain as an omen to those that decide to challenge the might of BH.
With their borders ever closer their diplomacy begins to play more key roles as both realize when the inevitable conflict arises they must not only have their rear and northern borders secure but their Southern borders as well. BA accomplishes this by Diplomacy and working with Southern tribes trying to get them into positions of advantage. BH accomplishes this by brokering a peace between 2 of the most battle hardened enemies that W17 has ever seen once again showing the true power that is the Brotherhood.

With Wars being declared and already in existence the battle lines are slowly taking form. As BA makes its push to gain needed territory controlled by ~A~ & Mojo to create their front lines with BH. Their allies and long standing friends NP carry on the battle along with Titans to prevent BH from moving into the Western half of the world. BH now with even more enhanced confidence after brokering a peace that many thought was impossible and destroying their last remaining enemy in the East has turned their full attention to moving westward along with their allies in ~A~ & Mojo. All the while a once tenuous NAP between Wisdom and BA has dissolved and tensions begun to flare only succeeding in driving Wisdom closer into the arms of the ever powerful Brotherhood.

With Wisdom beginning their crusade to secure their borders to protect themselves against perceived actions from BA they have systematically decimated both Sabre and Hordes. With their longstanding allies in Eturg and KOBR proving their loyalty and trust by removing themselves from the scuttlebutt that would destroy the tranquility of Wisdoms Southern border.
We find ourselves being led to believe without any real proof to be posted that BA are supporting the last obstacles to Wisdoms Southern Dominance in a crumbling yet unwilling to resign tribe known as XD. Thus making it seem that BA is the aggressors of this world and MM is the puppet master trying to bend everyone else to his will through his skillful use of written propaganda.

From the Western side we see as well where the East has been manipulative of their alliances and only seem to hold to their words and their friends as long as it suits their personal gains. We are lead to believe that alliances will and can be disregarded at the drop of a hat. However more of their wars seem to be ones where their enemies start them only to see Wisdom finish them. How much is truly failed diplomacy and how much is an effective smokescreen we will never know. However if the time is taken to speak to certain leaders they seem to be most willing to come forward with information to support their point of view.

As sides in this world are drawn it appears all look towards the 2 main groups of the North to draw the battle lines. The BA Family to represent one side and BH Family to represent the other side. I realize BA will state they are not a family but seriously as close as the ties with NP & TAO the whole world really knows they are as good as family. When will this world finally come to a clearly defined war and the issue of refugees will no longer be an issue, because if someone leaves a tribe they will either be joining another section of the same side or simply be branded a traitor and join the once opposing side. It becomes clearer and clearer everyday as the mud is slung to and fro making the forums all that much dirtier and unfriendly. To the East we see the great Brotherhood forming with its longstanding friends in ~A~ and Mojo. Along with their new allies an alliegience born out of respect through many months of battle in Wisdom although still not declared in stone to the rest of the world it seems to be hidden somewhere in the mud. To the West we see BA working to move onward with their unstated Family in NP & TAO. Along with their new found alliance with Titans who after finally seeing the light left their Brotherhood Family.

As 13th. will more than likely be drawn into this war just to the simple fact they are on the opposing side to ~A~, who are allied against BA with Mojo, what will this mean for their longstanding alliance and respect with Wisdom. Perhaps both Wisdom and 13th will become fed up with the beuracracy of the North and remain neutral instead working on clearing out any threats that remain in the south no matter how small and insignificant.

Where will the power come from to help determine which side will win when this world finally reaches its definite point of division. Will it come from one of the proclaimed superpowers, I doubt as all tribes will basically just push against each other and solve nothing except increasing the dislike for the opponent and the loyalty for the others that fight beside them. Perhaps the true power in this world lies amongs the smallest of the major tribes left. The ones that have been ridiculed and question upon occasion for their inactivity, questions about their aggression and dramatic changes within their leadership. A tribe that its very stability even was once in question. Perhaps from the turmoil that they have faced will come the true power of this world and swing the war in which ever direction they decide. 100I perhaps will decide the future of our world as it stands now. They have some difficult decisions ahead of their leaders as they will have both enemies and friends on both sides of the lines. They could chose to remain neutral and show respect unseen in this world to their allies and continue on in their war and leave the rest of the world in a stalemate only to be broken after time and repetition wear down the warriors. They could chose a side and swing the balance of power so that it will only be a matter of months before the world turns blue and purple. Which way will they lean only their leaders truly know yet perhaps not even they can forsee which direction they will decide to take. Until a decision is made our world is doomed to head down this dim path of destruction and disdain but hey isn’t that why we all joined the game to begin with was to take as many villages as we could.

In the end when we are all tired and exhausted from the continous banter and rudeness on the PNP and the exhaustive battling in game and are to tired to really care about this world anymore the true powers will emerge to reign control of this world as it was always destine to. Glory be to the Mighty ATEN Family and their deceptive strategy which has pitched us all against one another while forgetting that they are still hidden out there among us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazz69

:icon_eek:Sheeze :lol: Interisting and entertaining veiw thanks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser5110

i'm sorry reading that was like reading the BH's biography. the world can still unfold in many diffrent ways. for me it's 2 eairly 2 make statements you have just made. 10/10 on effort and it killed a few mins.

DeletedUser

Well done

Bravo - very well encapsulated - full marks for effort & trying to be objective and succinct.

Would welcome more posts from differing viewpoints which could then help form a balanced perspective irrespective of which side the player is on.

DeletedUser

whery nicely said dim :)

oly thing i would add is , look at the size of wisdom now ... they are biige as BH and :S

DeletedUser

TEXTBOMB!!!

i think i'll need to reread this another time again to digest first LOL

edit: Finally got to read the whole thing. Very well written and both very entertaining and informative.
This DIM view is much appreciated. Good job netjakdim

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good job. Very intresting.

Look foward to keep reading your post here as the world unfolds. This explains the questions youve been asking. The journalist of world 17 has emerged.

Continue to ask your questions in our battles. But be aware of which annoys others. Reword them if you can.

Slip

netjakdim

Good job. Very intresting.

Look foward to keep reading your post here as the world unfolds. This explains the questions youve been asking. The journalist of world 17 has emerged.

Continue to ask your questions in our battles. But be aware of which annoys others. Reword them if you can.

Slip

Thank you sir but a journalist I am not but as a wordsmith I may be someday. maybe not to the degree of some of the guys we have in W17 but at least I have them to learn from.
Thanks for the encouragement and as things unfold I will try to give my views and any comments will always be appreciated that way I do not go to far out into space with some of my ideas.

graspingsquare

I only just noticed this so thank you =] and regarding the two sides imo its only a matter of time be4 a world war happens =]

Keep these kinda posts coming <3333

EDIt: forgot to add nice title =]

Last edited:

SmaXa

Thank you, Dim, this was very interesting :D

Makes me realise more and more how important ~A~ is to The survival of every other tribe.

DeletedUser33413

That was an intersting view, its funny comparing it with my own.

There are some similarities but I (as a Bh member) do not consider the BH to have such a huge war in the world.

For me Wisdom are the ones with the zero toleration diplomacy, BoK used to be (not anymore) the tribe that would retaliate without warning for things you didnt know you had done wrong. That changed a few weeks after i joined though.

BA would be pretty much how you summed them up - however they are not the largest tribe by accident....maybe you underestimate them.

You are probably right about the smaller tribes holding the power - i have seen that firsthand, however they would need to be careful to remain strong enough to have their say (not allow themselves to be fought over).

So thats my thoughts compared to what you think =)

I also think that a top 20 review is in order for me, you have inspired me and given me new thoughts =)

DeletedUser

i like your views except the parts where your obviously tied into np and ba and downgrading the east. not nowing the totale facts and of not seeing ba as teh aggressor towards wisdom is just turning a blind eye.

DeletedUser33413

no offense lemerex but these are his opinions.

He doesnt have to share the views of others, he didnt label it as anything but his opinion.

DeletedUser

I just realised i have not showered you in praises for this....

WOOO i love DIM, he has given the most succint evaluation of the world.

netjakdim

World 7 is basically for all that matters now down to 3 tribes with WE running half the world. There were a few smaller crews that tried to continue on but they are really of no consequence at the moment. It was kind of like us when it got down to like the last 10. There were 3 strong tribes and 7 tribes that were about half the size of each of the top 3. Right now they are basically just taking over inactives and such I believe. There are still a few skirmishes on front lines but the bulk of the work is being done within the families.