A Discussion and Opinion On the World

DeletedUser

This is where you can discuss about the world and what you think of it at the moment and what you would like to see and your expectations

Discuss

DeletedUser

Isnt this pretty W35 related? :) Hence not general discussion based... sorry spann, I just want to ruin this for you :icon_razz:

DeletedUser15106

Yes it is :p

This forum is for all other stuff not related to world 35, but where you can get to know your fellow w35 players. It can be as off-topic as you like, provided that it is within the forum rules and doesn't lead to a thread full of one-word posts or absolute nonsense.

The main world 35 forum should still be used for discussion related to world 35. :)

DeletedUser15106

But if its off-topic there shouldnt be spam?

No. This is a general discussion forum, not a spam forum.:lol: Moderation here will be far more relaxed than the main world 35 forum, but it will still be actively moderated to ensure that it's a pleasant place to be :)

DeletedUser

*rubs hands* Ok then!

I want to see more representation by W35 tribes on these forums!

I want more competition in the war for PnP!

I want to see lots of massive tribes self-destruct under the weight of their members!

I want to see more needless wars caused by perceived insults on the public forums!

And finally, I want to see more Cookie ownage!

DeletedUser

*rubs hands* Ok then!

And finally, I want to see more Cookie ownage!

I agree with the above Lol. Not many tribes actually use these forums, I only see members from tribe's such as "Audy", "ChAosE", "G.Khan" and dare I say it, "Cookie".

I like this world aswell since its a fresh start for me. I quit ages ago whilst playing World 1,2 & 3 due to school but i'm looking forward to this world.

A lot of things have changed since i was last here for the better mostly. What I do want to see happen in this world though is more tribe's making a good name for themselves. A few come to mind but I won't mention them.

Either way I like this world and i'm looking forward to continueing to play in it :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well I bet no one can guess which tribe I'm in. Though I can't say I represent it.

DeletedUser

Here's my opinion on this world:
  • Noob settings
  • Lots of noobs and newbies
  • Lots of pointwhores
  • Will be a great PnP world
  • Noobs will be filtered out
  • Later on, as the elite remain, I see this world getting very violent.

DeletedUser

It will be interesting to see how the current top 20 respond once nobles come out :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Darth Krod = CKY

As for this world. So far its hard to tell. At first I felt it was pure noob, but I've since found a few folks I know or have heard of, that are also playing under different names. I think there is more experience in this world than many think, and where they are located would shock some folks. Within a week we'll have our first nobles, but I wouldn't expect any of them to be that good. In 2 to 3 weeks we'll see alot happen, tribal shifts and what not.

Tribes to watch closely:
1) Chaose
2) NOOB
3) COOKIE
4) -AUDY-
5) 2fast

These tribes I believe will impact the world hardest initially.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:Exposed by a former tribe member:icon_eek: Foggy could you just please refrain from saying my in-game username please.

DeletedUser

I don't even know your ingame name, you never told me tribe or ingame name. You post pro-CKY though :)

I have a guess to your ingame identity though.

DeletedUser57199

Darth Krod = CKY

As for this world. So far its hard to tell. At first I felt it was pure noob, but I've since found a few folks I know or have heard of, that are also playing under different names. I think there is more experience in this world than many think, and where they are located would shock some folks. Within a week we'll have our first nobles, but I wouldn't expect any of them to be that good. In 2 to 3 weeks we'll see alot happen, tribal shifts and what not.

Tribes to watch closely:
1) Chaose
2) NOOB
3) COOKIE
4) -AUDY-
5) 2fast

These tribes I believe will impact the world hardest initially.
Good list... @ 2fast... one of ur 600pt players is my farm... whaaaat ya gunna do! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser57199

*rubs hands* Ok then!

I want to see lots of massive tribes self-destruct under the weight of their members!

I want to see more needless wars caused by perceived insults on the public forums!

And finally, I want to see more HARM ownage!

Dont worry, got u covered :icon_wink:

CaptSummers

i think this world is quite simply full of idiots, no offence ive found about 6 people who would be worth while talking to, tamtar, nyogotha to name a few. Everyone seems very egotistical and want to PnP their way to greatness. can't wait to see this world when actions speak louder than words and will be nobled to the rim

DeletedUser57199

i think this world is quite simply full of idiots, no offence ive found about 6 people who would be worth while talking to, tamtar, nyogotha to name a few. Everyone seems very egotistical and want to PnP their way to greatness. can't wait to see this world when actions speak louder than words and will be nobled to the rim

idiots? isnt this a war game... :icon_twisted:

if it wasnt ego based, if PnP didnt deturmin greatness then the victors would be full of snakes and rats skeming... the players that can hide the best... thats not fun