A DreamCatcher that's clearly living in a Day Dream

DeletedUser

Ooo, looks like @Night are now kicking too save stats.

Bravo, guys. :)

blckdrgn1

Ooo, looks like @Night are now kicking too save stats.

Bravo, guys. :)

Why would we keep a player that hit delete when we could have an active account instead? It would be silly to say "Even though we have active people who want in let's wait until norse nobles their target before swapping the accounts out"

We really don't care about the stats. Numbers on paper don't change the reality of who is winning the war.

DeletedUser116125

Still technically winning, though. :)

2cz1nus.png
5FFZss.png

The real stats^
unless you want to count ezpz and sex? It's either you count them or you don't count 333

p.s. Those are stats for everybody that is or has been in night and norse. So it does count villages a player that got kicked before he got opped

DeletedUser

Why would we keep a player that hit delete when we could have an active account instead? It would be silly to say "Even though we have active people who want in let's wait until norse nobles their target before swapping the accounts out"

We really don't care about the stats. Numbers on paper don't change the reality of who is winning the war.

I find the part when you said you don't care about the stats hilarious. If I were to go through this and other threads, would I not find @Night members (yourself included) arguing about stats?

And no matter what excuse you use, you're still removing potential negative war stats.

EDIT: God forbid you guys have less than the tribe member limit. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser116125

I find the part when you said you don't care about the stats hilarious. If I were to go through this and other threads, would I not find @Night members (yourself included) arguing about stats?

And no matter what excuse you use, you're still removing potential negative war stats.

So basically you guys had an "allience" with ezpz. and you where working togather with sex so ofc we want to have the stats CORRECT. I think @night did not care about stats themselfs they just want them to be correct. I think it's obvious @night did not care about stats when they invited/(accepted the invite from) 333 to the war against norse when 333 where bleeding villages.

Just my 2 cents. ATM it looks like it's only norse vs @night idk if more tribes are involved I don't play this world anymore.

blckdrgn1

Ever hear of trolling? :)

Not potential negative war stats lol they would have been GUARANTEED. I highly doubt norse would say "Sorry active player we want to recruit, you have to wait until our enemy nobles a dead account before we can bring you on because someone on the externals will complain if we boot the dead one"

DeletedUser

Ever hear of troll:)ing?

Not potential negative war stats lol they would have been GUARANTEED. I highly doubt norse would say "Sorry active player we want to recruit, you have to wait until our enemy nobles a dead account before we can bring you on because someone on the externals will complain if we boot the dead one"

It's called not being a bitch. Say whatever you want, you booted to save stats. :)

DeletedUser115680

We dont have to explain ourselves to anyone. What you think or know is unimportant.

Im not sure who you are but I take it as you are a less important member of norse.

If only you would have worked this hard on winning the war as you do spreading hilarious propaganda Norse might actually do better than loosing 60 villages this week.

DeletedUser116223

The players that loose that villages are recruitments
[SPOIL]
oh3jty.png

[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
2rwb9dd.png
[/SPOIL]

They probably recruited them to delay night

DeletedUser99544

ThatCDNGuy

Why dont you try to perform on the field instead of crying here.

Its simply not very manly to be a whining little bitch.

But who knows. Perhaps you lost your balls somewhere between nukes and nobles

'cause if you still had them you would be out there on the field making a difference.

DeletedUser

ThatCDNGuy

Why dont you try to perform on the field instead of crying here.

Its simply not very manly to be a whining little bitch.

But who knows. Perhaps you lost your balls somewhere between nukes and nobles

'cause if you still had them you would be out there on the field making a difference.

Ha, yet you're doing the exact same thing.

Oh tampy, you're so funny ;)

DeletedUser103537

wait we were never working with sex god I love how you always bring that up which was a complete lie. God I still get annoyed at this.

DeletedUser116125

The players that loose that villages are recruitments
[SPOIL]
oh3jty.png

[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
2rwb9dd.png
[/SPOIL]

They probably recruited them to delay night
He is a part of norse right?
a lot of norse caps on @night are 333 recruits. We did not cry about it
Ialso think everyone is recruited but the founder? So your point is kinda non existent

wait we were never working with sex god I love how you always bring that up which was a complete lie. God I still get annoyed at this.

Hmm ohh sex did not pass you guys the flags they had. And they did not give you villages and ohh god forbid that they attack norses targets. Also don't forget norse did not sit sex.....
smiley-gen055.gif
wait we have proof of sex doing all of that
Not working togather at all the flags where probably a missclick and attacks where 100% a coincidence and the gifting villages was just sex being bad and then the sitting was just a mistype............

Just because you did not mark them on the map does not mean you didn't have a "relationship".
God I still get annoyed at Norse not admitting any relation even though it's sooo obvious that they do.
For example when you guys denied the Slow relation even though you where eating them for free we getting scout reports of new villages just conqured by norse from slow with a lvl 20 wall..

DeletedUser47445

Okay, lemme just stop you right there. Where in christs name did you get flags?

EDIT: And besides, why does it matter if we had relations with them or not? Isn't it hypocritical to complain about us doing anything with Sex when you did the exact same thing to 333 before any real action started with Night. And to top it all off, recruited the better part of them. Sooo, yea.

And derek, stop digging yourself a hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

blckdrgn1

Okay, lemme just stop you right there. Where in christs name did you get flags?

EDIT: And besides, why does it matter if we had relations with them or not? Isn't it hypocritical to complain about us doing anything with Sex when you did the exact same thing to 333 before any real action started with Night. And to top it all off, recruited the better part of them. Sooo, yea.

And derek, stop digging yourself a hole.

He means secrets when he said flags.

It would be hypocritical if we were saying it was wrong for you to have relations with sex but ok for us to have relations with 333. No one is saying there is anything wrong with you guys and sex working together, this is a team game and thats completely normal behavior.

We just don't see why (some of) you guys are afraid to admit it. So if you guys want to look at the stats as norse vs 333 + @night it would only be fair to add ezpz and sex to the norse side. Or we could just look at norse vs @night only. Either way its not really important. You may find a way to show norse is in the lead but the reality is norse was ahead of @night in points early in the war and is now 17 mil behind. No matter how that happened it doesn't bode well for norse

DeletedUser

He means secrets when he said flags.

It would be hypocritical if we were saying it was wrong for you to have relations with sex but ok for us to have relations with 333. No one is saying there is anything wrong with you guys and sex working together, this is a team game and thats completely normal behavior.

We just don't see why (some of) you guys are afraid to admit it. So if you guys want to look at the stats as norse vs 333 + @night it would only be fair to add ezpz and sex to the norse side. Or we could just look at norse vs @night only. Either way its not really important. You may find a way to show norse is in the lead but the reality is norse was ahead of @night in points early in the war and is now 17 mil behind. No matter how that happened it doesn't bode well for norse

Well, it happened because of MR. ;)

DeletedUser99544

Ha, yet you're doing the exact same thing.

Oh tampy, you're so funny ;)

Now you really need to have more on your feet before open your gob.

I dont think my activites on the field are having any shortcomings whatsoever.

But then again. I know how to play ;)

Perhaps I will will let you enroll in 'Tamp's school for Noobs' one day. That is, if you ever advance to noobstatus.

DeletedUser

Perhaps I will will let you enroll in 'Tamp's school for Noobs' one day. That is, if you ever advance to noobstatus.

I know how to play

LOL, good one, boss.

DeletedUser47445

Gee, I hope my sniping hasn't dampened your "on field activites" any.

Derek, check yourself bro.

DeletedUser99544

Gee, I hope my sniping hasn't dampened your "on field activites" any.

No one have sniped any train from me in since late november so NO, you nonexisting sniping against anything that I may have sent have not dampened nothing.

Nice try though to try to pretend you had sniped anything from me. :lol: