A DreamCatcher that's clearly living in a Day Dream

blckdrgn1

Norse was sooo proud when they took out one of our most isolated players (thatdamnpolak). Wonder what they have to say about one of their front liners who have tribemates very close by, Odkipperoo...

1b5b29cb609682aa1d45b74947027f2d.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Norse was sooo proud when they took out one of our most isolated players (thatdamnpolak). Wonder what they have to say about one of their front liners who have tribemates very close by, Odkipperoo...

1b5b29cb609682aa1d45b74947027f2d.png
Im the new player on the account Odkip
It would be very wise of you to realise odkip account was red (not touched for a week) due to the owner having severe irl problems, which is where it lost the majority of them villages. You nobled a acc with no player, whilst we rimmed one of your players who was fully active.
However, good luck.

blckdrgn1

Im the new player on the account Odkip
It would be very wise of you to realise odkip account was red (not touched for a week) due to the owner having severe irl problems, which is where it lost the majority of them villages. You nobled a acc with no player, whilst we rimmed one of your players who was fully active.
However, good luck.

Not touched for a week but magically it was sniping daily hmmm... I smell lies. The owner could not set a sitter? You guys could not arrange stacks? I think norse needs the luck more than I do :)

Its weird how players who get opped always suddenly get "severe irl" problems

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Not touched for a week but magically it was sniping daily hmmm... I smell lies. The owner could not set a sitter? You guys could not arrange stacks? I think norse needs the luck more than I do :)

Its weird how players who get opped always suddenly get "severe irl" problems
The fact he was ill and had irl issues.
He was unabled to be contacted so we could sit him.
It's quite obvious it wasnt touched since the acc lost 50 villages in one day, they would all have to have been mass-cleared before and i doubt if a player was on, we would of lost more than 10.

blckdrgn1

The fact he was ill and had irl issues.
He was unabled to be contacted so we could sit him.
It's quite obvious it wasnt touched since the acc lost 50 villages in one day, they would all have to have been mass-cleared before and i doubt if a player was on, we would of lost more than 10.

Someone was on sniping a few and failing a lot. It's ok, well executed ops are hard to defend.

DeletedUser

Someone was on sniping a few and failing a lot. It's ok, well executed ops are hard to defend.
Your cockyness is hilarious, keep saying more. Acc was untouched, maybe it helps your ego to know you noble an inactive account?

DeletedUser

Odkip's player was confined to his bed, so sick we could not get in touch with him. If you feel cool to boast about your amazing warstats go ahead, but I'm seeing Night kick people like Wonda who we are attacking whike we kept odkip around.

DeletedUser99544

Odkip's player was confined to his bed, so sick we could not get in touch with him. If you feel cool to boast about your amazing warstats go ahead, but I'm seeing Night kick people like Wonda who we are attacking whike we kept odkip around.

So ODK was so sick that he did not get in touch with you, Still he tried to snipe the nobles towards one of his villages with a secret.

You can say what you like, but if you have the energy to log on, try to snipe (even though Rumours have it that it was Scott who sat then and failed the snipe) also send some defensive units to the front then you can no doubt give the sit to someone.

I sat one of the account nobling him and about 15 hours my first conquer I took a village and it had inbound support that was sent Less than ten hours earlier.

So the account was not dead, just freaking poorly kept.

But it makes me laugh how full of it you guys are. @☻Night got mocked for kicking an account that was deleted by the owner, and we get crap for attacking a frontaccount that was active when the OP started.

We all have players with real life issues, We all have players not able to play but but that dont change much.

IN addition, ODK, was never very good at dodging attacks. Only time we noticed activity was that you stacked him during the xmasbreak. That was the most energetic activity on that account in the past 6 months ( guess the compensation of barbnobling in the past two days is rather impressive as well.... What was it you said about dead accounts... Nothing is more dead than the barbs

and Arto.. if you want to keep dead accounts it is your perogative. just as much as it is our to kick whomever we want. Besides, in regards to wonda it is more fair to say she quit on us than we quit on her.

See you all in Hell ;)

xxx

blckdrgn1

Your cockyness is hilarious, keep saying more. Acc was untouched, maybe it helps your ego to know you noble an inactive account?

So was it a bot moving support and sniping then? Maybe it helps your ego to evade admitting whoever was playing the account couldnt handle being opped.

DeletedUser

So ODK was so sick that he did not get in touch with you, Still he tried to snipe the nobles towards one of his villages with a secret.

You can say what you like, but if you have the energy to log on, try to snipe (even though Rumours have it that it was Scott who sat then and failed the snipe) also send some defensive units to the front then you can no doubt give the sit to someone.

I sat one of the account nobling him and about 15 hours my first conquer I took a village and it had inbound support that was sent Less than ten hours earlier.

So the account was not dead, just freaking poorly kept.

But it makes me laugh how full of it you guys are. @☻Night got mocked for kicking an account that was deleted by the owner, and we get crap for attacking a frontaccount that was active when the OP started.

We all have players with real life issues, We all have players not able to play but but that dont change much.

IN addition, ODK, was never very good at dodging attacks. Only time we noticed activity was that you stacked him during the xmasbreak. That was the most energetic activity on that account in the past 6 months ( guess the compensation of barbnobling in the past two days is rather impressive as well.... What was it you said about dead accounts... Nothing is more dead than the barbs

and Arto.. if you want to keep dead accounts it is your perogative. just as much as it is our to kick whomever we want. Besides, in regards to wonda it is more fair to say she quit on us than we quit on her.

See you all in Hell ;)

xxx

Well, now you've sent quite a hilarious paragraph there.
We rimmed an active player, you nobled a dead account. See the difference?
All this talk but no proof, odkip was even red on the tribe so whatever you say won't make you look better

blckdrgn1

Well, now you've sent quite a hilarious paragraph there.
We rimmed an active player, you nobled a dead account. See the difference?
All this talk but no proof, odkip was even red on the tribe so whatever you say won't make you look better

3900fe6974ff5d3103b9483eef5d6040.png

What was that you were saying about proof again?

DeletedUser99544

I know the answer to this.

They did not lie. He was in bed very ill. This was his BOT doing the work. Must have been since he was not online.

nice work Norse .
What is best, being a lier or a cheater. Only time will tell

:lol:

DeletedUser

January 14th and 15th - Time i started.
I agree, the fact odkip sent some fakes on the 6th (maybe 7th) at most and then wasnt touched till the 14th, totally proves your point.

DeletedUser47445

No one have sniped any train from me in since late november so NO, you nonexisting sniping against anything that I may have sent have not dampened nothing.

Nice try though to try to pretend you had sniped anything from me. :lol:

1) My apologies, I had you confused with someone else. Too many names to remember in my tribal chat to even bother remembering the Night players on the externals.

2) Anytime you would like to see that ego checked (again :lol:) you're more than welcome to try me. Since the first 4-5 times I was op'd failed, guess the 6th times the charm right?

DeletedUser99544

1) My apologies, I had you confused with someone else. Too many names to remember in my tribal chat to even bother remembering the Night players on the externals.

2) Anytime you would like to see that ego checked (again :lol:) you're more than welcome to try me. Since the first 4-5 times I was op'd failed, guess the 6th times the charm right?

Not once have you been Opped by @Night. Not once.

So let us have a

first
second
third
forth
and fifth
try before you start talking about a sixth.

And there is not one player in Norse that is able to make a den on my ego.

It is solid!

:lol:

blckdrgn1

Night/333, whats the difference. Proof(ish) http://gyazo.com/5e73da0b02cbcaa19bd79906e741fb75

It might be solid, but I believe it may also be dumbfounded my friend.

#1 those are from october before any @night member was close to you
#2 you got 200k units killed... have you seen what players get when we do ops? Take a look at xaime or power white... they have 1.4 and 1.8 mil units killed. The "ops" you are referring to were 7-9x smaller than our normal ops.

Dont worry you'll get your turn to experience them :)

DeletedUser99544

Night/333, whats the difference. Proof(ish) http://gyazo.com/5e73da0b02cbcaa19bd79906e741fb75

It might be solid, but I believe it may also be dumbfounded my friend.

So you are talking about another tribe's OP now?

I guess we should start calling All failed OPs on us Norse Ops then.

For being a guy that fake several players a dozen attacks from one and the same village you talk very bid.

Come get a village from an account I control and I will give you recognision of Noobstatus. Further than that you will never advance. Not even in your dreams, since they are stolen @Night.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
#1 those are from october before any @night member was close to you
#2 you got 200k units killed... have you seen what players get when we do ops? Take a look at xaime or power white... they have 1.4 and 1.8 mil units killed. The "ops" you are referring to were 7-9x smaller than our normal ops.

Dont worry you'll get your turn to experience them :)

When defending from one of your ops, they were not nearly as scary as they could have been.

Yes, they were alright, i suppose, but if they all landed on the one second, it would have been much scarier, oh, 6k incomings doesnt make me scared.

Perhaps next time, make everything real, and dont make the fakes so easily identifiable.

Cheers.

Ali - PRW