A DreamCatcher that's clearly living in a Day Dream

blckdrgn1

Update on the last weeks stats (from @night perspective) -

8ddda4732a37a5fa2b07158d272bf1bb.png

DeletedUser99544

Soooo... here's a story about this nightmare that's supposedly capturing our
The rest is on the frontpage we dont need that.​

So tell me. you your were quite so cocky early on. What changed? How come you now seem to have your tails betweeen your legs and do your best not to get involved in this conflict anymore.

Could it be that you stopped dreaming? Are you nights suddenly filled with nightmares? Did it not go as planned? Were you not as tough as you made out to (wanna)be?

I am truly looking forward to your replies. please dont forget to bring with you present day stats. As i tm prtty sure the once you so proudly presented are slightly out of date.

Your wrote the folowing

So the final stats are

x1SB0dN.png

SO DREAMCATCHERS STOP CHASING YOUR WET UNREALISTIC DREAMS @NIGHT AND CHASE SOME VILLAGES INSTEAD
:lol:

perhaps we should now ask you to do the same. stop hiding and chase some villages instead. ;)

DeletedUser47445

So you are talking about another tribe's OP now?

I guess we should start calling All failed OPs on us Norse Ops then.

For being a guy that fake several players a dozen attacks from one and the same village you talk very bid.

Come get a village from an account I control and I will give you recognision of Noobstatus. Further than that you will never advance. Not even in your dreams, since they are stolen @Night.

Yea bro, I'm the poster child for noobiness. El numero uno noobo right here. Even got a fan club with cardboard cutouts and everything. It's great fun. You should come hang sometime, that is, if you're done making puns of yourself.

http://gyazo.com/10734816a9891fd8e66da9a62da3f44e

Been waiting for it a long time, finally ahead of norse in the official stats:icon_twisted:

Err, uhhh. Did you maybe screenshot the wrong thing? Not entirely sure were the "win" is exactly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99544

. You should come hang sometime, that is, if you're done making puns of yourself.

I am truly sorry for disappointing you, but I am for too busy turning Norse wasteland into my farmland.

Perhaps in another life when you get closer to be my equal. ;)

(dream on ;))

DeletedUser115680

Err, uhhh. Did you maybe screenshot the wrong thing? Not entirely sure were the "win" is exactly.

Side 1:
Tribes: Norse
Players: Just A God
Side 2:
Tribes: @Night, @Dark

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 236
Difference: 172

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 567,354
Side 2: 2,025,781
Difference: 1,458,427

chart

I would say we are winning.

DeletedUser47445

Didn't argue that point. But go look and the screenshot he posted and I quoted, and then explain to me where exactly a win is.

DeletedUser47445

My fan club of ubernoobscoveredin1337sause render your tissues invalid.

DeletedUser99544

My army of evil bunnies would make it far too easy to eat Night. Besides that, they choose not to revel themselves.

I think you have already demonstrated your inability to eat @Night.

Perhaps barbmunching in a new world is more your style.

;)

DeletedUser47445

Yea, sorry bro, your over inflated ego will not work with me. Considering you likely haven't seen my stats, my record of what I have or haven't done is irrelevant.

And where would barb nobbling in another world be taken from evil bunnies? You, sir, have been displaying quite the bombastic record my friend. Maybe you should have that checked mate. Might come around to bite you one day.

DeletedUser99544

Yea, sorry bro, your over inflated ego will not work with me. Considering you likely haven't seen my stats, my record of what I have or haven't done is irrelevant.

Might come around to bite you one day.

Well. I know you are minus against my tribe.

I know you are minus against my account.

I also know that bite is not how your attacks are to be described. So far I have hit ignore every time som garbage have come out of your villages. and I am yet to see a reason why I should treat attacks from you in any other way.

No need so be so butthurt because things is not going your way. You should have known that already when you did your infamous betrayal against 333. You probably thought you did your account a great favour, but all you did was delay your destiny.

Time to get some popcorn now and see you vanish from the face of w75

DeletedUser113096

I'm sorry... is this golf? Cause you just got parred....

Deleted User - 10618707

Its amusing how people think everything is over after a few weeks of 'winning'

DeletedUser115680

We believe this because norse isnt doing anything. I thought Obli was a good player, he turned out playing like shit when we did a smaller op on him a few weeks ago. Barly doding have stacking with 1-2 defvillages etc.

Your leader quit (those who acts like duke clearly isnt very good at it). Everyone is quiting once we op them. Some apply to us, others beg for mercy. You keep recruiting new guys that joins with a lot of big dreams but it isn't anything else but dreams really.

We hear norse-players like you say that this war isnt over a few times every day but we still waiting for someone to actually do something.

3ef82a228de251b19c010fd709bf987d.png

Stats from the 1/2 - 5/2.

Btw, I heard you have recruited a new "star" on Obli. Perhaps he can show is value, Kalvin need some help against the almigthy PRP.

Im waiting for you <3