A DreamCatcher that's clearly living in a Day Dream

DeletedUser47445

Well. I know you are minus against my tribe.

I know you are minus against my account.

I also know that bite is not how your attacks are to be described. So far I have hit ignore every time som garbage have come out of your villages. and I am yet to see a reason why I should treat attacks from you in any other way.

No need so be so butthurt because things is not going your way. You should have known that already when you did your infamous betrayal against 333. You probably thought you did your account a great favour, but all you did was delay your destiny.

Time to get some popcorn now and see you vanish from the face of w75

http://gyazo.com/33e1e5584236cc718fe47fc63314769d

Yep, sure looks like I'm getting my tail kicked. Granted, +8 isn't a whole lot to brag about, but you did "know I was minus against your tribe".

Yep, you sure did. All those backline fangs hit dodged villages, and your frontline is stacked by every tribe that isn't norse.

And since you seem to know all sorts of things, you'd also know that I wasn't on this account (by about two days.) when the original owner left 333. Any other "facts" you wanna pull out of your bum?

Or maybe you'd like to discuss the new ex norse player that started on mintcream? Try to deny it

DeletedUser115680

Asderf please think before you reply next time.

Mint said "my tribe" and not "my tribe + 333".

This is the stats against HIS tribe.

Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Players: xjason2x

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 28
Difference: 7

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 299,904
Side 2: 221,491
Difference: 78,413

chart

DeletedUser99544

Its amusing how people think everything is over after a few weeks of 'winning'

I think it is even more amusing that you after a few hours on the oblivitus account think that you are going to turn this around.

and your frontline is stacked by every tribe that isn't norse.

i actually had a frontvillage stacked by your account for no less than two months.

and since you seem to know all sorts of things, you'd also know that i wasn't on this account (by about two days.) when the original owner left 333. Any other "facts" you wanna pull out of your bum?

dont give a rats ass if you were inactive or not during the betrayal. The betrayal went on for more that two days.

or maybe you'd like to discuss the new ex norse player that started on mintcream? Try to deny it

there is not and has never been an ex norseplayer on the mintcream account. So not to much to discuss about it. I assume you refer to mintcream taking the mick by adding stuff on his profile. Seems he got you big time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

I think it is even more amusing that you after a few hours on the oblivitus account think that you are going to turn this around.

Such ignorance. Reply when you have anything substantial to back your claims on where I play or when I started or if I started for that matter.

DeletedUser99544

Such ignorance. Reply when you have anything substantial to back your claims on where I play or when I started or if I started for that matter.

That is exactly what I did, and still you get upset.

You are indeed a person hard to please.

Deleted User - 10618707

Meh, I'll let you believe what you want to believe.

DeletedUser115571

Yep, you sure did. All those backline fangs hit dodged villages, and your frontline is stacked by every tribe that isn't norse.

Or maybe you'd like to discuss the new ex norse player that started on mintcream? Try to deny it

Dear Asderf200, first you seem upset that @Night have had diplomacy. We had one alliance in this world. Norse knew about that one before they started the war they seem to be failing in. Considering your tribe were gifted SEX villages, took in SEX playes, controlled the SLOW tribe with which you later merged, and your latest merger with I.W.A it is only fair to say that you have had as many relations as @night have. Whether you call them alliance or friends or whatever, matter not. you have a relationship that led to three mergers. We call that, the The Norse family. You can hardly blame us for your choices of weaker warriors. You may however blame us for failing the war. That is our fault. we accept that.

Now, what do we have here. You claim that an ex Norse player is sitting on my account? You claim that I have taken in a new coplayer. I have no idea where you got that from, but I use the same Co players as I have for a very very long time.

By the way, how is your account doing now;)

DeletedUser

Lol, @night has "one alliance". That would be true if you didn't count DKS, Firm, RIP and basically half the tribes on w75 you couldn't resist hugging on this world :p.

DeletedUser115571

Lol, @night has "one alliance". That would be true if you didn't count DKS, Firm, RIP and basically half the tribes on w75 you couldn't resist hugging on this world :p.

We actually dont have any alliance. We did have one alliance and that was 333. We had that until they broke down. Then we took in all active players. you may call that a merge if you like.

We dont have an alliance with DKS. We do have a NAP with them as we dont feel we need to war them to win the world. They are free to roam the rim while we kick butt in the core.

We dont even have that with RIP and Firm. We have no relation to them at all.

You continue with an ignorant insult that we would have hugged half the world on W75. LoL. Who did we hug? We have wared every damn tribe in our path until todays date. Tell me who we hugged.

You may dislike my tribe since it is crushing yours, but no need to trashtalk with complete lies.

@Night have chosen the path of war from day one on this world. That was the perogative already when we discussed a premade, and it was the only condition I had to lead the tribe.

Our players have expanded, lived and died by the motto

There will be no peace
There will be no mercy
There will be no merger.

When whe have declared war it has only been one way. To crush them until we see the bare bones and the crush them some more.

We didnt choose the modern TW route where you declare war. send a few nobles then merge by kicking your own low pointers to take in new highpointers.

Not one active player have been kicked for having low points. I think that damn polak is a good example of that.

We have however Just like Norse filled in the gaves when players get beat or go inactive. We do fill the member quota an so did Norse at least until some desperate players broke off and started a new tribe today.

Naturally we decared on them too.

You may hate us. it is the norm for us. We dont mind.
but please dont spread lies just becaue you are sore over being on the losing end of the war.

Instead. Pick up your axes, lances and swords and give us the battle we are here for. Let us bleed together on the battlefiels and later when our blood have gone cold we will share a mjöd (Beerlike drink) in Valhalla talking about the great days when we gave our all to please the Gods!!

We salute any Norse player still bringing troops to the field. You are the names that will be remembered when new songs are created, and for those who shy away. Shame on you to leave your comrads bleeding on their own on the field.

DeletedUser

"You may dislike my tribe since it is crushing yours, but no need to trashtalk with complete lies."

Not sure what makes you think I'm from Norse.

DKS is stacking your front with Norse. Call it what you what officially, but unofficially - thats an alliance. But of course you'll deny it or demand proof, but deep inside, we both know its true :).

But no point flogging a dead horse.

DeletedUser115571

"You may dislike my tribe since it is crushing yours, but no need to trashtalk with complete lies."

Not sure what makes you think I'm from Norse.

DKS is stacking your front with Norse. Call it what you what officially, but unofficially - thats an alliance. But of course you'll deny it or demand proof, but deep inside, we both know its true :).

But no point flogging a dead horse.

The familiar cry is something I deeply assosiate with Norse. You could ofcourse be from an earlier war without the ability to let go of a lost figth.

DKS is a tribe we have a NAP with. There is a difference between an alliance and a NAP. Perhaps you are not familiar with that difference, but I am. If you ask me nicely in pm I will explain it to you. Norse is NOT hiding behind DKS so we have no need to go through them to get to Norse. Therefore No agression. They have no secrest we need. Therefore: No Hostility.

And the only thing we both know to be true is that

I am your GOD. Anything else matters not.

DeletedUser47445

I am your GOD. Anything else matters not.

200420-neil-degrasse-tyson-reaction
BRTky.jpg

By the way, how is your account doing now;)

Meh, I haven't logged in days. Quite frankly both me and my co got bored of sniping Debbies "OMGWTH did she send?" trains. Def troops in the troops for Christ sake. DEF TROOPS.

But since you and Tempura (Yes, I know I misspelled this. Much too lazy to look back and figure out exactly how to spell it properly. Accept my humble apologies for this.) seem to know quite a bit going on inside Norse, you'll know there's also another reason. You're quite welcome to dig it up and post it here for the world to see, but anyone with good sense will agree with my decision to walk away. The game simply isn't worth my life.

And let the flaming I can't be arsed to read anyway begin in 3....2....1....GO

DeletedUser115571

Meh, I haven't logged in days. Quite frankly both me and my co got bored of sniping Debbies "OMGWTH did she send?" trains. Def troops in the troops for Christ sake. DEF TROOPS.

but anyone with good sense will agree with my decision to walk away. The game simply isn't worth my life.

And let the flaming I can't be arsed to read anyway begin in 3....2....1....GO

I love your comments. You mock your aggressor's train, yet you loose villages to her. If she is sending such poor trains it simply shows how poor you are at defending.

And like most players on a losing side of a war you walk away rather than fight until the end. I bet if you were winning you would have had all the time in the world for the game.

Now let us see if you can stay true to your word and not read this. Hard to comment unless you have read it.

DeletedUser115770

Fight? From Norse? lol

Side 1:
Tribes: @Night
Side 2:
Tribes: Norse

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 168
Side 2: 0
Difference: 168

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,508,746
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1,508,746

chart

DeletedUser93681

Meh, I haven't logged in days. Quite frankly both me and my co got bored of sniping Debbies "OMGWTH did she send?" trains. Def troops in the troops for Christ sake. DEF TROOPS

Yes I made nobles in a close DV. It messed up you sniping with lc didnt it lol? Lets see.... I think got 2 or 3 villages before you you decided to stack the next train with defense.